Name: Pizzazz!
Type: Earth
Body Pretty standard, maybe a little on the lighter/taller side. Light gray with some dark gray stripes maybe. Pizzazz really was fond of zebra stripes in the show.
Eyes: Whatever floats your boat. Should be a bit angry looking. Kind of an emerald green.
Hair: Ridiculous 80s neon green hair with bangs. Solid neon green mane, tail of the same neon green color except for two solid-color streaks in it: purple and pink - because, why not. I can remove these if need be.
Cutie Mark 8D: A totally rocking awful hair metal guitar that is also a motorcycle. You can super-simplify it or just do a pink glam metal guitar or something, I don't mind.
Brief Character Description: Pizzazz is an obnoxious, sour type who tends to genuinely care for a select few people and drive everyone else away with her excessive tantrums and borderline antisocial behavior. Despite this, she truly believes she is a rock star, and loves to perform. She has a tendency to make a song up about just about anything - whether it's getting a record contract or just throwing punch at someone. Desperate for success and fame.

+ Ref pics where possible:

Really quick doodle, I'll do more later.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yeah man earrings would be cool.

She is based off of this.

(Yeah, so if this is too strange or just laughable for ya'll, just let me know. I can totally change things.)