Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply The Temple [RP FORUM]
Bar Cairn [Closed forever. Please remove.] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mors Morza

Hallowed Foe

11,200 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:26 pm
Axel Daimora
I take the snake venom and silently nod my thanks. I'm probably going to end up killing myself drinking this stuff, but oh well... why not have a bit of fun??

The bartender smiled pleasantly. "If you do end up needing an antidote, I happen to have some left over from a few days ago."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:59 pm
Mors Morza
Axel Daimora
I take the snake venom and silently nod my thanks. I'm probably going to end up killing myself drinking this stuff, but oh well... why not have a bit of fun??

The bartender smiled pleasantly. "If you do end up needing an antidote, I happen to have some left over from a few days ago."
I should be okay, I've stomached down all sorts of crazy things in the past that would kill a normal human...... or at the very least have them vomiting all over the place....  

Axel Daimora

Versatile Shapeshifter

4,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Mors Morza

Hallowed Foe

11,200 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:53 pm
Axel Daimora
Mors Morza
Axel Daimora

I should be okay, I've stomached down all sorts of crazy things in the past that would kill a normal human...... or at the very least have them vomiting all over the place....

"If there is anything else I can get for you," the bartender said, smiling, "By all means please ask." He set about to polishing one of the eloquent glasses that lay about the bar.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:26 pm
((OOC))

On an unrelated note, this bar is my only reason for remaining in the guild >w> Otherwise I would have left, probably.

Mors Morza

Hallowed Foe

11,200 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200

ScorpianAkio

Tipsy Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 7:44 pm
Suddenly, one of the boards in the ceiling gave.
A young witch clattered to the floor, along with the board itself.
"Ugh, I've got a splitting headache, sorry for the intrusion Maribell- Huh?" She exclaimed as she looked around herself.
"Wha- where am I?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:53 pm
ScorpianAkio
Suddenly, one of the boards in the ceiling gave.
A young witch clattered to the floor, along with the board itself.
"Ugh, I've got a splitting headache, sorry for the intrusion Maribell- Huh?" She exclaimed as she looked around herself.
"Wha- where am I?"

The air smelled foul. What had gone on here?

As the darkness cleared it became evident: the bar had disappeared, and all that was left was what must have been a grave here before.

An exit portal was behind the one who had just arrived. There was a note:

The bar is closed forever...if I left it open, that was my own mistake.

Mors Morza

Hallowed Foe

11,200 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
The Temple [RP FORUM]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers