Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chickenlipsRfun2eat

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 12:47 pm

God dosent send anyone to hell.

If he did, that would suck.

But being the loving God that he is,
there is these people called "missionaries".

Ever heard of them?

The only time you go to that firey place
is when you deny The Way, The Truth, and
The Life

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 2:40 pm
This is a tough one. We have this idea of what's fair and what's not. Jesus came to pick a fight with Satan. Would he give up so easily? Maybe it's not up to us to question what God does with those who have not heard, but to make sure that it isn't an issue anymore. Jesus sent us on a mission, so why are we neglecting that mission?  

songsparrow

ElenaMason

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 12:46 am
The Original Shady-T
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I want you to take a long hard look at this picture. These children are from an obscure village in madagascar. They are starving, their bodies are either thin because of lack of fat or swolen because their bodies are starting to eat themselves. They've lived in porverty for their entire lives. The fact that each of them even has one piece of clothing to wear is a luxury for them. The camera is the first piece of modern day technology they have ever seen and maybe ever will see. It confuses them and they don't understand it. Their main diet consists of grubs and rats. They eat the entire rat, even the skull and brain, to squeeze what little nutrition they can out of it.

Now, they've never heard of christianity before. They live in this secluded and forgotten little village where the only religion there might as well be is their own. They don't have time to think about those kinds of things anyway, theology and philosophy are for people who are comforatble enough living to have the time to think about those kinds of things. They are born into this village and if they survive to be age 3, which 45% of babies born there do, they will live a sheltered life until their death at the average age of 26. Now, the main thing that sticks out at me here is that they haven't accepted jesus as their savior. Hell, they didn't even know jesus existed. When they die, they go strieght to hell, right? I'm now wondering why. Why would they go to hell when all they've tried to do their entire lives is preserve the life god has given them and pass on their life to the next generation of their tribe? They haven't rejected god because our god, or any other gods besides their own, don't even exist to them. Not only that, but they also don't even know that they exist to others.

In this picture you see about 15 out of over a billion people who will never know that there is such a thing as jesus. If what I've heard is true, 1/6th of the earth is getting sent to hell for being born and not knowing something that they couldn't know no matter how hard they wanted to or tried.

Why does god send these people to hell?

let me ask you a question with another question.....what possibly makes you think that ALLLLL those people are going to hell? how do you know that they aren't all going to heaven?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:28 am
Well, you might say that it isn't all their fault. Somewhere in the Bible (have found it, lost it, will find it later) it says that the blood of EVERY PERSON you did not tell about Jesus (EDIT: attempt to tell), it will be your blood on your hands, so it is not entirely their fault; God's decision is fair. Beleive it or don't, but I do.  

MISERY in pure bliss

Debate and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces