• Millionaire 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:56 pm
Clasela

Woo! >3<  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:23 pm
kryptonitee

I should have it up soon, by the end of this week depending on my study timetable. gonk And you should be able to incorperate a Prima Donna personality into her.

Clasela
Crew

F r o g i e XD

Intergalactic Kitten

14,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:02 am
Katekyo Hitman Reborn: Silent Wings, I think, fits your list. It's based on an anime but like a generation after, so all the characters are original. It's quite active and there aren't a lot of people so it's easy to memorize who's who. They're also quite lenient in requirements; the minimum for the role-playing is semi-literacy. The genres are quite wide too: like, fantasy, romance, action, adventure...

Just a piece of information. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:29 am
Clasela

I should have it up soon, by the end of this week depending on my study timetable. gonk And you should be able to incorperate a Prima Donna personality into her.

User Image User Image

I know I'm barging in all of a sudden, but would it be too late for me to join? The story line sounds really interesting~ But it's okay if I can't be accommodated, I know I'm barging in a bit late :p

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:30 pm
Louisa Iris

I've actually moved the role-play to my guild and it's a bit on halt at the moment due to everyone being so busy. But I can see if one of the girls wants to drop out. Or you could make a new character and join in as a new girl?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:56 pm
Clasela

I've actually moved the role-play to my guild and it's a bit on halt at the moment due to everyone being so busy. But I can see if one of the girls wants to drop out. Or you could make a new character and join in as a new girl?

User Image User Image

I could go in as a new girl... but, now that I've realized how frequently I am online, I don't think I might be able to keep up with the conversation sweatdrop
      Sorry for that, although it really would have been nice to role play again.

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:05 pm
Louisa Iris

Are you sure? It takes us all weeks to respond (and we're waiting for one of them to respond at the moment. I've contacted her and if she wants to drop out, you could take her spot), so I've just been quoting the girls when it's their turns. It's one hell of a slow role-play at the moment.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:16 pm
Clasela

Are you sure? It takes us all weeks to respond (and we're waiting for one of them to respond at the moment. I've contacted her and if she wants to drop out, you could take her spot), so I've just been quoting the girls when it's their turns. It's one hell of a slow role-play at the moment.

User Image User Image

Oooh, in that case... Where's the link? Haha rofl
      I just don't want to be a burden when everybody waits for me coz they're all fast posters. But if that's the case... sure I'll join biggrin

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:20 pm
Louisa Iris

The banner above the IAGT banner in my sig. Don't worry abour filling out the form, I know who you are. xD
So would you like to be the new girl? I'll give you a profile skeleton to fill out.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:29 pm
Clasela

The banner above the IAGT banner in my sig. Don't worry abour filling out the form, I know who you are. xD
So would you like to be the new girl? I'll give you a profile skeleton to fill out.

User Image User Image

So I can just enter without anything? Would it be okay for the other crews?
      What's the profile of the old character? If I like it, I might take it instead of inserting a new one into the story.

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:41 pm
Louisa Iris

It'll be fine. My left-hand is currently on hiatus and my only crewbie wouldn't mind.
Secret: Some days Lily seems a bit odd, as though she woke up on the wrong side of the bed and came out a different person. She seems forgetful of conversations and her eating habits change. The reason behind her two-faced personality is she is really an identical twin. Her sister, Rosa, and her take turns at their exclusive education, keeping their secret safe behind a secret room concealed within their dorm room. The only person who knows is Rachel. However, their secret isn't so hidden anymore, as someone else knows and that someone is threatening to expose it and ruin their futures.
Personality/Bio: Lily is a quiet and reserved person. She is faithful, understanding and completely harmless. Her sister, Rosa is the complete opposite. Loud, obnoxious and a party animal. The two couldn't score two tickets into the academy so they decided to share it instead. Rumours have spread around about Lily being on drugs due to her personality disorder.

But like I said, I'm still waiting to hear from my friend who plays her. I'll send her another PM in a minute and if she drops out, it's all yours if you want it.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:58 pm
Clasela

It'll be fine. My left-hand is currently on hiatus and my only crewbie wouldn't mind.
Secret: Some days Lily seems a bit odd, as though she woke up on the wrong side of the bed and came out a different person. She seems forgetful of conversations and her eating habits change. The reason behind her two-faced personality is she is really an identical twin. Her sister, Rosa, and her take turns at their exclusive education, keeping their secret safe behind a secret room concealed within their dorm room. The only person who knows is Rachel. However, their secret isn't so hidden anymore, as someone else knows and that someone is threatening to expose it and ruin their futures.
Personality/Bio: Lily is a quiet and reserved person. She is faithful, understanding and completely harmless. Her sister, Rosa is the complete opposite. Loud, obnoxious and a party animal. The two couldn't score two tickets into the academy so they decided to share it instead. Rumours have spread around about Lily being on drugs due to her personality disorder.

But like I said, I'm still waiting to hear from my friend who plays her. I'll send her another PM in a minute and if she drops out, it's all yours if you want it.

User Image User Image

Okies, I'll join then~
      Ooooh, I love that character!! The twins sound so mysterious. I'll take it when she backs out.

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:05 pm
Louisa Iris

You're in~ It's a little slow at the moment, but I'm hoping to fix that once I finish these assignments.
If she does, I messaged her, but she hasn't been on for 10 days because of computer troubles, so we'll just have to wait.

03. ✿ - - - Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff