Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome to Gensokyo! ~Touhou Roleplay and Fanbase~

Back to Guilds

Come into the border! Join us in Good Roleplay and some Fan-Discussions! 

Tags: Touhou, Gensokyo, Roleplay, Fantasy, Fans 

Reply Welcome to Gensokyo! -Introductions and Discussions
Anyone got any Touhou RP in need?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tanooki John

Girl-Crazy Gaian

18,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:44 pm
I read the latest guild announcement about the cannon character RP and I been thinking if someone wants to do an RP and I been wanting to get back into this and I haven't seen anyone in need of extra partners. (I been wanting partners in mine - both here and the other touhou guild) I been ridiculously busy with the guild I own called "ASPA" and that's not even an RP guild.

If anyone wants to help me RP with you, just post and ask me. You can direct me a link to your RP thread. Ask me about my RP threads and I will direct you a link to them too.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:33 am
Well, we need activity in general! There's no single particular thread we need anyone in, we just wanna see threads moving at a steady pace.

Feel free to join anything I guess, and if you aren't sure about joining then send a PM to the thread's creator.  

Pray4Answer
Vice Captain

Perfect Lunatic

6,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Tanooki John

Girl-Crazy Gaian

18,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:10 am
Pray4Answer
Well, we need activity in general! There's no single particular thread we need anyone in, we just wanna see threads moving at a steady pace.

Feel free to join anything I guess, and if you aren't sure about joining then send a PM to the thread's creator.

This guild isn't the only one in need of activity in general. I own a few guilds myself and I been needing activity in those like forever.

And as for RP'ing, I need someone to Play Rin and Yuyuko for a few empty RP seats I made for them.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:24 pm
Tanooki John
I read the latest guild announcement about the cannon character RP and I been thinking if someone wants to do an RP and I been wanting to get back into this and I haven't seen anyone in need of extra partners. (I been wanting partners in mine - both here and the other touhou guild) I been ridiculously busy with the guild I own called "ASPA" and that's not even an RP guild.

If anyone wants to help me RP with you, just post and ask me. You can direct me a link to your RP thread. Ask me about my RP threads and I will direct you a link to them too.

i could really use some activity in my brewery. I made it up on the mountain ^_^
I really love this guild already...and am hoping I can get some fun in ^_^ though I need some activity  

kesuke uchiha

Blessed Genius

10,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Tanooki John

Girl-Crazy Gaian

18,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:34 pm
kesuke uchiha
Tanooki John

i could really use some activity in my brewery. I made it up on the mountain ^_^
I really love this guild already...and am hoping I can get some fun in ^_^ though I need some activity

Hmmm... Let's see if I can help a bit? Would you post a link please?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:37 pm
Tanooki John
kesuke uchiha
Tanooki John

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php/?t=23883775&page=last

yay ^_^
though you think you can link me your character profile for the one your using to meet me....I am not too familiar with the lore so I would like to get the idea of what I am seeing here. if you like I can link you mine...shen is not the typical Oni  

kesuke uchiha

Blessed Genius

10,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

-Quiet Dream Eater-

Devoted Friend

5,600 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Skill Up 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:50 am
Now that you mention it, i need some partners in my RP. I'll send you the link later (in case i'm not doing anything while i'm on, i'm having lunch). Good afternoon! n.n  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:18 am
kesuke uchiha

yay ^_^
though you think you can link me your character profile for the one your using to meet me....I am not too familiar with the lore so I would like to get the idea of what I am seeing here. if you like I can link you mine...shen is not the typical Oni

My OC? No problem. Click here. And I checked out that RP thread. He's not really a drinker, but had tasted different sake before.  

Tanooki John

Girl-Crazy Gaian

18,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 9 100

kesuke uchiha

Blessed Genius

10,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:40 am
Tanooki John
kesuke uchiha

yay ^_^

My OC? No problem. Click here. And I checked out that RP thread. He's not really a drinker, but had tasted different sake before.
......it took over a year to get that response XD  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:59 am
kesuke uchiha
Tanooki John
kesuke uchiha

yay ^_^

I am also wondering if your also inviting cannon character people too? I heard from the guild announcement that unused cannon characters are getting wiped out. So I was wondering.  

Tanooki John

Girl-Crazy Gaian

18,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 9 100

kesuke uchiha

Blessed Genius

10,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:53 am
Tanooki John
kesuke uchiha
Tanooki John
kesuke uchiha

yay ^_^

I am also wondering if your also inviting cannon character people too? I heard from the guild announcement that unused cannon characters are getting wiped out. So I was wondering.
I only have use of a patchouli and my friend h as use of Ran...other than that.....meh...dont know how many peeps I can drag along  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:31 am
kesuke uchiha
Tanooki John
kesuke uchiha
Tanooki John
kesuke uchiha

yay ^_^

I only have use of a patchouli and my friend h as use of Ran...other than that.....meh...dont know how many peeps I can drag along

I did read a bit of the RP and I was a bit amazed to see the oni make treasues and brew his own sake. How would I to make my entrance? I wouldn't want to take anything from him, even when he guards his belongings with heavy security, even though my RP self IS human, well... a modified human if you read the character profile. So what do you think?  

Tanooki John

Girl-Crazy Gaian

18,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 9 100

kesuke uchiha

Blessed Genius

10,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:39 am
Tanooki John
kesuke uchiha
Tanooki John
kesuke uchiha
Tanooki John
kesuke uchiha

yay ^_^

I did read a bit of the RP and I was a bit amazed to see the oni make treasues and brew his own sake. How would I to make my entrance? I wouldn't want to take anything from him, even when he guards his belongings with heavy security, even though my RP self IS human, well... a modified human if you read the character profile. So what do you think?
lol every timne I read it...which has been about four times now its been times that I have been very tired....but what I have read I do like... ^w^
you can just show up out of curiosity if you like  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:23 am
kesuke uchiha
Tanooki John
kesuke uchiha
Tanooki John
kesuke uchiha
Tanooki John
kesuke uchiha

yay ^_^

lol every timne I read it...which has been about four times now its been times that I have been very tired....but what I have read I do like... ^w^
you can just show up out of curiosity if you like

Ok. Thanks.  

Tanooki John

Girl-Crazy Gaian

18,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
Welcome to Gensokyo! -Introductions and Discussions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash