Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:34 pm
User Image

Sauda'paka was absolutely, positively, bored. Raising her dark head, feeling her earring swing, she stared gloomily from the shade towards the temple. She loved the temple, she really did, but the urge for fresh air and the sunlight was always present and so, she complied and spent most of her days outdoors.

But being fairly new to the colony, she was quite lonesome. She hadn't gotten the chance to speak to Kesha or Bara as of lately, and she avoided Kamawi as much as possible, though mostly from sheer stubbornness. Lowering her head, her ears twitched back in thoughts of her brothers.

However, before she could sink into remorse and depression, she defiantly shook her head and purposely stood up, refusing to think of her dear brothers. No, she was going to cure this boredom on her own. Grinning, she walked forward, green eyes looking about for someone to relieve her of her lonesome.

SilverLutz

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:02 pm
User Image

Somehow, at just a few weeks old, Asubuhi, had managed to sneak away from her mother's watchful eye. She loved her family dearly already, and playing with her siblings was fun, but when they all fell asleep it got very, very boring. Asubuhi wasn't one to lay around and nap all day. She wanted to see what was outside the little area she knew! It smelled so interesting, and there were weird sounds, and sometimes she caught sight of other leopards. Leopards that were different sizes and colors and ages and...oh, she wanted to meet them all!

So, while her family dozed, she wriggled out from under her brother and darted of into the huge temple. She wandered around for quite a bit, looking at everything she could find, smelling every smell, hearing the birds and stopping to try to find them. Ah, it was so beautiful! And so strange. She didn't know what any of the things she kept finding were, but that certainly didn't stop her.

Finally, Asubuhi reached the exit of the temple. She paused in the crumbling doorway, golden eyes taking in the lush vegetation and sunlight streaming through the tall trees. It only took her a few moments to dash out into the jungle, uncoordinated and tripping over herself as only a cub can. Overwhelmed by the newness of everything around her, she didn't notice the dark leopardess until she ran smack into her front legs.

"Oof!"

The splotchy cub fell back onto the ground, tiny paws flailing in the air as she tried to right herself. Her nose stung and she rubbed at it once she was right side up again, grimacing in mild pain.

"Ouch..."

Lollipop x L u x u r y

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:33 am
Sauda back a step away, rather shocked, before she blinked down at the cub in front of her. She recognized the traits in the cub, seeing as this one was born after her arrival to the temple and she's made it a mission to memorize every leopard's face. However, if she wasn't mistaken, this cub was rather young. Sauda kept a frown from her face, deciding to figure out what the cub intended to do outside her parent's watchful gaze. The consort couldn't just leave the young one unattended.

Stepping forward, the dark leopardess crouched in front of the other, smiling with amusement. "Are you alright?" she asked, observing the other rub at her nose. "You were in quite a hurry." Grinning, the leopardess stood. Well, she might as well cure her loneliness and watch over the cub for a little bit.

Mentally noting to send a leopard to the cub's parent to assure them their daughter was safe and spending time with her, Sauda nodded her head to the young one. "What's your name?" she questioned, laying down in nearby shade. She gestured the other to join her in the lush grass, patting near her with a paw.

Although usually very short-tempered and stubborn, Sauda never seemed to have a lack of patience with cubs. In fact, it was quite the opposite. She, herself, never thought of having a family before, but spending time with the younger ones was a joy. Their simplicity and excitement at the world was something to marvel over. The leopardess didn't mind this cub as her company, didn't mind at all.

SilverLutz

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:23 am
Asubuhi glanced up, her paws over her nose, as a huge black face came into view. It wasn't mom and it wasn't dad...it was someone new! The little bit of pain quickly faded as she reached up to put her paws against the new leopard's face, a grin on her own tiny mouth.

"You've got a big head!" she laughed happily, pushing at Sauda's cheeks like she would with her father. "I'm Asubuhi! And I like your fur, it's really pretty," she added, lifting her head to sniff the newcomer lightly, nuzzling her nose against the soft, dark fur soon after. She had no sense of danger yet, and it was a good thing Sauda had a soft spot for cubs.

"What's your name?" she asked, rolling to her feet to move and join the leopardess in the shade. She flopped on her stomach and climbed up to her back. Her mother always let her, so why shouldn't this one?

Lollipop x L u x u r y

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:06 pm
Sauda was quite startled by having her cheeks pushed back. Who wouldn't? Of course, her lack of experience made it all the more so. But when the cub decreed the size of her head big, she laughed, then huffed, before nudging the cub's own head with a large paw. "Look who's talking." she teased with a slight, playful growl.

Relaxing and allowing the cub to climb all over her, she slightly frowned at how easy going the cub was with her, a complete stranger. The girl knows no danger. Sauda nearly scolded, before blinking and smiling. She, too, was pampered and sheltered by her brothers. This was her, many years ago. Flipping on her side, momentarily dislodging the cub but holding out a paw to ensure the leopardess didn't fall and hurt herself, Sauda lifted her head to grin at the cub.

"I'm Sauda. And I like you're fur more; mine's just plain black." The consort cooed lightly, before resting her head on the lush grass. "Mmm, does your mama or papa know you're out here? I know a good little cub such as yourself would of told them, yes?" the leopardess asked lightly, smiling kindly. The chances of a cub being allowed out of ones watch was very unlikely. Of course, unless said cub snuck away.

SilverLutz

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:36 pm
The little leopardess giggled softly as Sauda complimented her on her coat. "I like it too. I look like my dad!" she informed her new friend before pressing her paws against her shoulder. "But you are like the inky blackness in the temple when the sun goes down! I bet you can sneak around anywhere you want and no one sees you!"

She flopped over a bit but was held steady by a large paw as Sauda rolled, which made her laugh again. She settled down on her side and began kneading at the black fur once more, little claws barely reaching through to Sauda's skin. If anything, Asubuhi probably was merely tickling the older feline. The question, however, made her stop.

"I would've told them!" she said after thinking for a bit. "But they were sleeping. And being very boring. And I wasn't sleeping, and neither are you!" Which made everything okay in her book. "Where do you live?" she added, reaching up to chew on Sauda's ear.

Lollipop x L u x u r y

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:30 pm
Sauda smiled, assumptions confirmed. So she is his daughter. I thought I saw the resemblence. Pulling herself out of her thoughts, she paid attention to the cub, eyes lighting up with mirth. If only she knew. "Mm, yes, I do seem to be great at hiding in the temple." Suddenly, she ducked her head closer, as if she were about to tell a secret. "But mostly, I get lost in those temples and then, no one helps me because they can't see me!" Sauda whispered, only half exaggerating. Yes, she gets lost plenty enough, but has always had someone assist her out.

Giggling slightly at the slight tickling, Sauda tried to quell her laughter and simply relax and take it as a massage. When the cub stopped to answer her question, Sauda held her light expression; she remembered when she was young how she loathed seeing a scowl on her oldest brother's face. She was much more compliant to her younger brother, who always had a smile.

"Huh? Well, that's no good. I think the next time you come out to play, you should first inform your parents." Sauda chided lightly, now flipping onto her back and once again steadying the cub. She stared at little leopardess with a grin before pointing over to the temple. "In the temple." the consort replied with playful evasiveness.

SilverLutz

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:37 pm
Asubuhi leaned in as Sauda did, her tiny ears moving forward to pick up what she had to say. She laughed at that: an adult getting lost in the temple? No way! She had just been out in it for the first time and managed to find her way out.

"That's silly," she said with a grin, shifting with the dark feline as she rolled, clinging to her stomach. She crawled up her a bit to rest on her chest, that way she could look directly at her as she spoke. "If you get lost, I'll help you out!" she added, puffing up her chest a bit. "I found my way out here in one try!"

As she was mildly scolded for leaving her tail lashed in amusement. She wasn't going to get lost or hurt! Look at what a nice leopard she had found and made friends with. And it wasn't like she had snuck away while her mother wasn't looking...they were asleep! Soundly asleep at that. She had done them a favor by not waking them up.

"I'll tell them when they're awake," she agreed. "But they're always tired now because I have so much energy!" She stood and pounced at a leaf that had been moving for a while now, laughing in delight as a frog jumped from the underside to the ground. It disappeared into the undergrowth before she could get her feet back under her, leaving her without a toy.

"It's so much more fun out here, though," she added with a pout, looking over her shoulder at Sauda again. "No one is sleeping and I have lots of things to play with."

Lollipop x L u x u r y

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:54 am
User Image

Sauda faked an expression of shock. "You dare laugh?" she asked in mock outrage, though her voice shook with withheld laughter. Finally, she broke, and bellowed in laughter. "Well, I'll be sure to keep that in mind. I think I just may need your assistance in the future." she amended, nudging the cub affectionately.

Sauda sighed. Well, she'll just have to bring the cub home later and send someone to inform the parents. "I can see that," Sauda agreed to the energy part, watching the cub pounce a moving leaf. She let out a soft laugh as a frog revealed itself and hopped away.

"Yes, it is quite lovely. I don't mind keeping you company until your parents wake up." she chirped, adjusting her position for a more comfortable state. She figured she would be here a while; the cub seemed to have a very unlimited amount of energy.

SilverLutz
My last post~ Derp... double posted

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:17 pm
A grin crept over Asubuhi's face and she nodded, glad that she had a job of some kind now. Leading this poor, lost leopardess out of the temple whenever she wanted to go. Not a bad job, if she did say so herself! Sauda was pretty darn nice, so she wouldn't mind spending more time with the older female.

"Yay! Oh, oh, you know what we can do?" Asubuhi said as she turned to look up at Sauda's green eyes, her own golden ones shining in the dappled light that spilled through the leaves overhead. "We can play hide and seek! Or maybe tag! And you know what, my parents will probably wake up once were done." She nodded her head, completely convinced of this.

The next hour or so was spent playing with the dark female, and somehow Asubuhi found herself back in front of her family's den. Everyone was still sleeping by some miracle, so she bid Sauda farewell with the promise of guiding her from the temple when she wanted to go fresh in the front of her mind.

FIN  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

[IC] Usafi'tukufu Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas