Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 03. ✿ - - - Role Playing
Zerlandar Academy: Art School Ropleplay (Accepting!!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join my roleplay?
  :D Yes!
  :D Gold!
View Results

StrayKit

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:43 pm
(I am so sorry! I am up to my ears in reading assignments and papers cat_gonk )

Aaron heard Rain leave rather than watched the boy head out to class. He reached out blindly and managed to snag his backpack with a bit of difficulty. The door was caught on his way out and closed behind him as he hurried off to his own class. A number of other students seemed to be making their way across the grounds to reach their destinations as well and he easily slipped among them as he has in previous years. It was always a bit surprising to him how he slid back into the role of a student with each coming year at the school. Or any school for that matter. 'Guess I've just been doing this long enough to know how it works' he mused, settling into a slight jog to manage getting to the right building. The pathway was memorized, it was where a number of classes Aaron took earlier. Generally, anyways. The steps were rushed up two at a time before he turned down the hallway and slid into the right room. History may not get his favorite of subjects but at least it wasn't too horrible. Besides, he could get to an art class after this and that, he was willing to wait for.

WitchBabyWiggBat

Kitalpha Hart

Serah of Silence

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:46 pm
English had dragged for the two Paint Ninja, since they understood only half of it, and as soon as the bell had rung for the end of class, they were out and looking at the schedule. "{Art. Naturally.}" the two scrambled to the art room, their brushes making the ones that the students already had in hand seem extremely tiny in comparison. The two sat at a table together, their brushes leaning against it as they waited for the rest of their classmates to file in and the class to start.

((We need a class where everyone's together. And a gloss-timeskip for the first class))  

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

noweis

Friend

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:36 pm
((uhh should i just send in my profile or something? I'm quite confused ;w; ))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:55 pm
StrayKit

Kitalpha Hart

Serah of Silence

twerkkit v2

Hey, guys. I am sorry to inform you that I am quitting this roleplay due to schoolwork, volunteering, and drama club. Yes, "twekitt v2," you can just submit a skelly and see if the other users let you join. I now bequeath ownership of this roleplay to StrayKit because they seem to be the coolest one... jk this is a roleplay on a site for children, this has nothing to do with coolness You and Serah of Silence can be the owners of this roleplay now. This is just because I'm assuming you guys are the oldest-- Kitalpha Hart, I think, is in middle school-- am I right? No shame, Kitalpha, being in middle school is A-OK and a phase we all mus go through in life, and I do remember my otaku phase as well, though I don't think I ever got to the level of weaboo that you seem to have acheived. No offense, though. I suppose the way this can be taken all depends on what connotations one would put on... titles... such as those. And Twerkitt v2, feel free to join, but just know that it is entirely possible to change your username if you ever regret using one that has the word "twerk" in it. And with that, I bid you all adieu.  

WitchBabyWiggBat

Fashionable Gekko

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:59 pm
WitchBabyWiggBat
StrayKit

Kitalpha Hart

Serah of Silence

twerkkit v2

Hey, guys. I am sorry to inform you that I am quitting this roleplay due to schoolwork, volunteering, and drama club. Yes, "twekitt v2," you can just submit a skelly and see if the other users let you join. I now bequeath ownership of this roleplay to StrayKit because they seem to be the coolest one... jk this is a roleplay on a site for children, this has nothing to do with coolness You and Serah of Silence can be the owners of this roleplay now. This is just because I'm assuming you guys are the oldest-- Kitalpha Hart, I think, is in middle school-- am I right? No shame, Kitalpha, being in middle school is A-OK and a phase we all mus go through in life, and I do remember my otaku phase as well, though I don't think I ever got to the level of weaboo that you seem to have acheived. No offense, though. I suppose the way this can be taken all depends on what connotations one would put on... titles... such as those. And Twerkitt v2, feel free to join, but just know that it is entirely possible to change your username if you ever regret using one that has the word "twerk" in it. And with that, I bid you all adieu.
i'm 19. If I were still in middle school, I'd've dropped out by now
But no, I graduated last year |D
Serah's same age as me. Same birth date as well, though I'm early morning and she's late afternoon
I've been a member since Father's Day 2k8, and I was minimum age then
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:46 am
Kitalpha Hart

Serah of Silence

twerkkit v2

well I got the notice of a quote WAAAAAY late but....okay apparently I get this thing with Serah now. I will love it and send it to prom and cry when it leaves me for college TT.TT.....or something like that.

anywhos~ twerkkit you are completely welcome to join the fun! it used to be just having the profile posted in here and then people started posting but since this has already started, just send it to me and I'll put it in my post with Aaron's profile so everyone can see it. after that, just jump on in! And to you two, Serah and Kitalpha, let's get this thing breathing again!.....hopefully....it's fun, don't let it die!  

StrayKit

aninscarlet04

Angelic Entrepreneur

15,150 Points
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:32 am
Name: Niina Sky
Likes: color blue, cakes, action movies, cars, music, anime
Dislikes: noisy people
Strengths: mathematics, EFI engine analyzing
Weaknesses: lizards
Quick Bio: Niina is a half american-half japanese. She's currently living with her grandfather which is a Japanese. She lost her parents from a car accident. She is bound to be the next successor of her mother's race. Her mother was the president of a well-known yakuza. She kept her identity to be able to go to the academy.
Picture: User Image

sorry if the picture is too huge..... sweatdrop  
03. ✿ - - - Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas