Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 3:12 pm
Sephiroth contined to stare at the two unamusedly, trying hard not to roll his eyes. How could two people be such powerful fighters yet be so lacking in seriousness? It both annoyed the silver haired teen and confused him. He was younger than them, yet for some reason he felt like he was decades older. The SOLDIER just continued breathing, gathering strength back into his sapped limbs.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 4:30 am
"You're... more likely... to kill me... with laughter... first." Ragger fought to contain his mirth, knowing it would only incite more pain, "Besides, it takes alot less effort, and time to draw and throw a knife than to worm your way across several yards of rough churned up terrain." He closed his eyes for a moment, panting up at the sky above him. Then gave a thought to the victor of their little sparring match and craned his head to look up at the youth. "Well fought, Sephiroth, I apologize for not introducing myself earlier, my name is Ragger." That was about all he could get out, he was recovering, and catching his breath, but his body was still sore, and even breathing and talking was somewhat painful.  

Janus HighPriestOfPlayer

DragonShadowWing

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 2:16 am
moremoremoremoremore common i like this!!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:16 am
Freyr chuckled back at Ragger, and turned his own attention to Sephiroth. "Great job Seph! You can now claim you've beaten the two strongest warriors in the world simultaniously!.... no one needs to know we beat each other up some too right?" He chuckled at his own jest but his eyes were filled with pride for his young apprentice. Suddenly he began to stretch, he was still lying on the ground but spread his limbs out and began working the stiff muscles, in surprisingly short time he levered himself into a sitting position. with his beastial torsoe lying on the ground and his human torsoe upright, still working the kinks out of his battered limbs. "I love having bigger lungs..." He muttered smugly at Ragger.  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 12:40 am
"I could say that, but it would be a lie." Sephiroth stated, smashing a beetle as it crawled by his boot. He looked up at Freyr and said determinedly, "I'm not good enough yet. But I will be." He looked up at the sky and with a smirk, "Someday I will be the best that there is." His eyes suddenly projected confusion as something inside agreed with him. It felt like someone was telling him yes, you will be, but it must have been just his subconcious saying so. After all, no one else could possibly be talking to him.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:45 pm
please more love love  

DragonShadowWing

Janus HighPriestOfPlayer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:08 pm
Not to be outdone Ragger turned grabbing his Naginata and using it to help lever himself up. "What was that attack you hit us with anyways?" He asked the silver haired youth, as he took a moment to work some of the kinks out of his muscles. "That was really something."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 7:21 pm
Freyr couldn't help but smirk at Ragger, "Hey... you're quivering... you... musta really hit your head or something when you fell off that cliff... so... is your bike okay?" The chimera continued to grin, so broadly it looked like it might hurt to maintain for very long. "Heya Seph, feel free to treat yourself to some candy! I have a bag stashed in the tent under my sleeping mat." He winked broadly at his young protege. Then shot another glance towards Ragger. "But none for you! ... unless you ask nicely." The chimera chattered jovially.  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 11:17 pm
Sephiroth's eyes returned to focus and he mentally shrugged off the eerie feeling that he was being watched or something to a similar effect. He considered Ragger's question and pointedly asked, "Which one?" as if he knew that he had used many moves that would be awe-inspiring to those that didn't know him. Maybe even those that did. The teen made no move to get any candy, after all, this time Freyr had just offered it, not commanded that he eat it.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 8:19 pm
Ragger suppressed a chuckle, "Well I guess that means I'm keeping these potions for myself then. And Ghast himself prepared these for me." He said with a smile, producing a small leather case with a number of tiny vials inside. He considered a little, after teasing Freyr with them if he was hurt enough to need one.  

Janus HighPriestOfPlayer

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 10:58 am
At the sight of the potions Freyr's eyes widened, "OOOH!!" He exclaimed leaping to his feet and bounding to Ragger despite his heavily protesting muscles, "Ghast's potions are fruity flavored!!" He nearly squealed, he practically collapsed on the other warrior as his limbs gave out under the unwarranted duress, The chimera produced a handful of candies which he presented to Ragger with the exuberant offer, "Trade ya!"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 8:10 am
As Freyr nearly landed on him Ragger rolled and slid to his feet much to the protest of his bruised limbs. "Gah! What are you on? I thought you were injured?" He said, standing just out of reach, mentally cursing and thanking his reflexes simultaneously. "They are not either fruity flavored... are they?" He paused mid sentence to examine the vials a little more closely. "If you can do that you don't need one anyways, these things are valuable..." with that he stumbled over to the nearest tree and leaned against it before his legs collapsed under him. Though in truth he as already recovering from the worst of the pain.  

Janus HighPriestOfPlayer

Keetonie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:09 am
((How close are you all to the city? *just curious* 3nodding hehe))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:14 pm
((not sure... they're probably a little ways out at least.))

((I'm taking over Young Sephiroth for the time being... Should Saerenna ever return I will gladly allow her to play him once again... but until that time... The Show Must Go On! ))

Mildly annoyed at being Ignored Sephiroth turned from the rediculous spectacle of the two worn out warriors, he had also exerted great effort during the fight, but did not believe he had over-extended himself as far as the two rivals. Silently he strode to their packs, methodically removing his tent and setting up the stakes. In SOLDIER they were trained to be prepared for everything, he could have set up the tent in his sleep.  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Janus HighPriestOfPlayer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 6:19 am
Ragger turned back to Sephiroth as he began setting up his tent. "So that finishing move, the one that knocked us both flat. Was that a 'limit break'? Or has Freyr here taught you what a limit break is yet?" He asked, forcing himself to do some stretches before he started cramping up. He thought a little about when his master, also Freyr's master, had first taught the two of them about the rather unorthodox techniques he'd termed 'limit breaks'. He understood Freyr had taught at least a few members of SOLDIER how to unleash such an attack, but he didn't know about the young Sephiroth, yet.  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff