Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Haven for the Dedicated

Back to Guilds

A Roleplaying and Hang Out guild where YOU have the ability to create your own story 

Tags: Insert, Epic, Tags, Here 

Reply 1 X 1 RP's
The Game 2: Mayhem in Space Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:35 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
X
X
X

xIan watched the guys leave. "Would if help to get something to counter the reaction? Sapphire's a medic and could make something without to help as long as she knows what they are allergic to." Ian offered since the girl was in the state to be forced into anything now.
xEmilia frowned at Van from outside the screen. "Would you like to go to your room?" Emilia held out her phone and would gladly take him so he couldn't have to move too much and cause him to feel even worse.

Sometimes she will. Is it because I said name twice? If so the second one was an accident; I haven't been checking my typing lately...should start getting into that habit. I got a name; from an old guild I made that has random names for different countries...Keieno (Key-no). I like it, but not too sure yet...probably will just keep it xD He'll be fun because he's similar to Andros in taking things like "I like you" literally, but he also doesn't know a lot about humans, earth, human slang, or emotions...Oh, his profile is going to be fun! ...I need to calm down...

User ImageUser Image

Bolt BioHazard

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:01 pm
kassumi6

(psh alien boys and man we have alot of characters)
you know it's funny
i would of never thought Sapphire out of all people would choose to be a medic
after all that fluff about her hating doctors
it's even weirder that i remember that she used to hate me and Hurri because i was an paramedic and he was an emt
but i think waiting this out would be the safest way
anesthesia doesn't last forever
Ryan said to Ian turns out small little "trigger words" did help
plus Sapphire nearly tramatized him those days
no...thank you
i don't need your help
i'm just staying here to be alone
he said a little annoyed
he kept his arms crossed and sighed
Andro's had to reschedule the meeting and the bullet popped up near him
he looked at it and felt a little better
he always seemed to stress out when it came to these meetings
most of them were either televised or infront of large crowds and even though Van acted like he wanted to be the center of attention
it really wasn't the case in those situations
he still wasn't used to it
but then again this was his first year as an ambassador
he usually stayed up here with Andros to keep DECA fully fuctional and manage the equipment for the others where his powers over technology was most useful  

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:13 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
X
X
X

xIan blinked at Ryan for remembering that, but it brought back that memory for him as well. "Right...ugh, and the time Hurricane tackled her through the window then she went to the hospital and flipped out. Was that around the time when Emerson started to get attached to her?" Ian asked, but seemed a little surprised he remembered all that. The girl was currently in her room with her other sketch pad and pencil drawing away.
xEmilia sighed, "All right, crabby, we'll leave you alone. C'mon, Laura." The two started to walk down the hallway, but ended up in some random with chairs and a long table. They sat down and let the numbness take over. Ian eventually sat on the floor and didn't bother to do much. Since Sapphire felt like this whenever she got hurt she was use to it. She couldn't feel pain very much, but she knew fear now. Emi and Laura were able to get the large screen in the room to work and connect the phone to it so she could play a movie. The numbness would late at least for the rest of the "day" meaning until midnight.

Hey, at least we go options for characters! That's always good.

User ImageUser Image

Bolt BioHazard

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:03 pm
kassumi6

(true :3 )
bingo...i guess theres no way around it or magical shortcut
we just need to let everything come back with time
space travel takes a chamber pot full of it so we need to get used to each other's company
oh and i almost forgot
you four need a few things done if you're going to be traveling with us
he said before leaving for the 4th floor where the cryogenics and hibernation pods were
for longer space trips
on this floor it was also a small infirmary with alot of traditional med supplies
after the numbing potion showed some signs of wearing off he had scheduled the 4 to meet him on that floor for a few vaccinations you normally wouldn't recieve on earth
only two were by needle
one was a chip and another was a gas
Van helped record some new medical info to keep it on file and helped with xrays for a certain space critter that burrowed into the skin and eventually made you a paralysed nest for it's babies to feed on
humans or normal blooded creatures were susceptible to the things and grew up into the large galatic beetles Ryan enjoyed but it was best to keep the ship clean of pests
after the check up Andro issued some uniforms and Van gave them a standard issue wrist teleporter
it was mainly used for emergencies when they needed to return to either ships on short notice or ran out of starbus fare and needed to get to another city on short notice
he also had to implant an few alien language translator in their eardrums the contacts for written language was optional
all the stuff was really for if one of them was sent on a mission without one of the boys or Andros accompanying them
which was in the near future  

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:14 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
X
X
X

xThe four didn't seem all too bothered by it. Emilia and Laura took it well, Sapphire had to be unconscious so she didn't freak out too much (she could preform everything, but receiving it was another story), and Ian kept acting questions about the new items. Once that was done the four weren't sure what to really do. Sapphire ended up going through every magic book she head just to double check things before going back to her sketch book, but sat in the room with the large windows again. Emilia and Laura eventually gave up exploring and asked DECA for a map of some kind which the computer downloaded into all of their phones. Ian spent the time updating their phones and asked if the guys wanted anything similar to a phone updated to be similar to his, but with things that would help them over all and individually. Emilia and Laura decided to look around a bit more once they got their phones back, but decided to use their maps. By the time it was 5 a.m. earth time the three were in bed and Sapphire was still awake drawing; she was still an insomniac.

User ImageUser Image

Bolt BioHazard

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:01 pm
kassumi6

the guys scattered to do their usual jobs and chores
Hurricane had to go to the "garage" the 1st floor and sit through Andromeda's long talks about where and what she did today
Ryan had to deal with the laundry
Major and Andro's tried to manage missions, speak with past planets about when their there help would be needed and held a small video meeting with a few NASA officials to give them an updated report on their current status for their own good
Andros really had no affiliation with NASA per say but was with his planet's space program NASDA
after checking up with DECA Van decided to let the sound hounds out for their walk
Van rode PrimeTime a 5ft cyborg doberman up to the 3rd floor to help wear her out
the the SH's for short used to be normal dogs
on a few trips the guys ended up finding experimental spacs capsules from earth on different planets possibly from earlier experiments on how creatures react in space
Van still fiddling with robotics at did a little experimenting himself and "rebuilt" them originally they were just used to make music hence the name
Van had to give them a constructive purpose in order to keep them on ship
so they have a battle mode to help gaurd the ship from space pirates when no one is onboard  

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:13 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
X
X
X

xEmilia woke up and left her room in a pair of shirts and a tank top. She attempted to find the kitchen, but when she got to the third floor she jumped back away from Van and whatever he was riding. She was wide awake now and stared at them a bit surprised. She rubbed her eyes trying to wake up before she remembered where she was. Sapphire on the other hand was wondering around and found where Major and Andro were having a meeting, but got there when they were done. She had her sketch pad and pencil in had still and her head now tilted to the side. "Andro, are you from the same game at the guys as well?" It was hard to tell what was reality before the game and what was the reality from the game. She never remembered Andro or anything to do with space in the games before, but then again they never got around to playing the second version of the game.

User ImageUser Image

Bolt BioHazard

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:43 pm
kassumi6

Van had Prime stop when he saw Emilia
he understood that this must of looked odd especially since his human appearance faded a bit
and he was a weird looking four armed dog like thing riding another dog...thing
look who's up
Prime Time this is Emilia
he said as the dog sniffed the girl like a normal one would
(might have their pictures up at somepoint tomorrow)
Andros looked confused from the question
"i don`t think so...
to be honest i don't know what you're talking about
i'm sorry" he said
me neither
so i'm sorry i can't help you on that Andy
Major added before getting out his seat to stretch it's been awhile so they were the same way
they could tell who was from what or who was real
Andros was from a seperate show and used as a cross over char in the 2nd game so two different sets of memories between the tv Andy and the game Andy were merged in his case  

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:54 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
X
X
X

xEmilia held out her hand to the dog and looked at Van. "You look like a cross between a dog and a spider...no offense..." she paused as she remembered something to do with him being bit by a spider then the night of a thunder storm when she had to tranquilize him, but ended up in a spider web in the attic. She shook her head a little and looked back at Van. "Um...where's a kitchen-ish area? My phone is in my room." She had woken up because she wanted something to drink.
xSapphire shrugged and shook her head. "Never mind, I guess. Oh, um, could you tell me if I got this right at all?" Sapphire walked over to Andros and held up the sketch pad for him to see. It was a perfect drawing of the ship and the blue prints to it, but not down to every detail of every single room. "I haven't looked at the blue print DECA sent us yet and I haven't gotten around to all the rooms quite yet." The details she did have were just of the rooms and hallways she had been in. She planned to finish it them hang in someplace within her room.

User ImageUser Image

Bolt BioHazard

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:39 am
kassumi6

Prime couldn't do much else other than sniff
her mouth had a grille over it in a way shaped into a smile
none taken but there's no dog in me
just hyena and flying fox
which explains the opposable feet
he said before pointing forward with them just follow me the kitchen here is pretty different he said as he went ahead
"uhh it looks pretty accurate" he started to say as he noticed that she just managed to stay out of a certain place somewhere around on the 4th floor
Andro's was a nice guy but even he has skeletons in his closet
they probably weren't that bad
but one of them was in the form of a former partner who was frozen in one of the cryogenic capsules somehow the guys managed not to find out what was down there in this case
long story short there was a former crew using the ship and out of the two girls Andros slowly fell in love with one of them
but so did his partner
it wasn't the last straw till Andros found the two kissing in his quarters
the next "night" he staged a space pirate attack to cover his now former partner and friend's absence
he wasn't mad enough to kill him but just put him in one of the capsules and one day married the girl but after those 10yrs
it's still a mystery if that guy could still be alive after being frozen all this time  

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:56 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image
X
X
X

xEmilia nodded, "Well, you make a cute mutt." she said, but mix breed might have been a nicer way of saying it. She followed the two and patted the dog lightly on her head before going into the kitchen. She found a glass and got some water; she didn't bother questioning the size of it since she was tired and didn't care. After she was done she set the glass off to the side of the sink then walked back out. "Thanks, I'll find my way back to my room." Emilia walked off down the hallway as she retraced her steps before finding her room and going back into bed.
xSapphire watched Andros reaction and raised an eyebrow. She shrugged it off and smiled a bit. "Okay, thanks. Later, guys." she said as she left. She went to her own room and sat down on the bed. She put her phone down and decided to call the ISS to see if Brook or Bolton were awake still or not busy. She'd explore a bit later, but she was going to have to sleep at some point. "Hello?" Sapphire asked as the screen finally loaded and she could see the ISS from the screen that Brook used when talking to Ian.

You realize Sapphire will probably be the one to find the guy and accidentally open the capsule, right? xD We can save that for later though.

User ImageUser Image

Bolt BioHazard

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:16 am
kassumi6

(heh i just added that to spice up Andy's char
i was going to have a power outage and him defrost and run around pyscho killer style thinking the ship was taken over
maybe even Andro's having a crazy captian moment a but whatever comes first XD )
Van's ears lowered when she called him a mutt he just grunted and waited for her to leave
Prime Time picking up on his irritation decided to mess with him by repeating the word which she had sampled from Emi
the dog was pretty much a walking microphone
oh shut up he barked
Brook was sleep and Bolton along with Jeremy had to return to earth
an astronaut who was near the beeping computer opened it up and questioned if anything was wrong  

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:26 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image
X
X
X

xSapphire made up an excuse that didn't cause any harm to anyone on the ship. She was slightly disappointed that Bolton and Jeremy had left; she liked messing with Eric. After that she decided to take a sleeping pill and try to get some rest. Maybe something would happen when she woke up.
xIan was the first to wake up and eat before finding the guys. "Are you going to include us into the daily chores or are you going to put us through testing to see if you want to us to stay or ship us back to earth on the slowest space pod?" Ian asked as he looked at Van as he repeated the boys earlier threat. Laura and Emilia got up and had some problems working the synthatron before Sapphire woke up and helped them. Sapphire went back to exploring the ship to finish her sketch and the other two went to find where Ian had gone.

Could do both. Sapphire gets into the room when the power goes out and she basically has to get away from him and tell everyone else...if she can...she probably could, but you never know; gotta make it interesting

User ImageUser Image

Bolt BioHazard

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:10 am
kassumi6

Van gave him a dry look
i see what you did there
but no and yes
the test would be to prove yourselves
after last 24 i don't think Andros really trust any of you not even to waste a escape pod
the chores we'll hand of to you won`t be much other than cleaning
ya'll decided who get's what and look

he gasped as he pulled up a clip board with paper
i don't know what this is
but you'll probably need it
come back to us when you figure everyone's new job for some instructions
he said as he left the clipboard on the table
the list included:
cleaning the bathroom
washing the ships windows including the outside
mopping the floors
of course keeping Andro company for an hour or two
handling the sound hounds
cleaning the debris off of the astro gliders aka hoverboards
and a few more minor things
the boys still had stuff to do but shrugged off a few small jobs  

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:17 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image
X
X
X

xIan grabbed the clip bored and walked off. He found the girls and got them together. Ian would be cleaning the bathrooms and the astro gliders, Emilia would do the floors, Laura would talk to Andro and switch off with Sapphire if Laura wasn't awake, and they picked out one more of the minor things while Sapphire go the rest; since the girl barely slept she needed something to do so she didn't get bored. Laura and Sapphire gave the list to the guys since Ian didn't want to get another nasty look from Van, but he came in a bit later with Emilia.

User ImageUser Image

Bolt BioHazard

1 X 1 RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas