Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The imperial territory ( imperial lands RP area )
[PRP] Best care money can buy... [Ice x Sniper x Dreamer] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[ Radical Dreamer ]
Crew

Omnipresent Noob

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 9:08 pm
Ice_Dragon_Demon

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 1:00 pm
She turned her gaze back to the door and listened... as the door opened. A moment of confusion crossed her face before it cleared. Ranee eyed the pair for a moment She should have known, of course. Ranee brought her palm to her forehead with some effort but still she felt it needed to be done.

"Of course..." She sighed there would be no way Rish would have been here with the chaos outside. Ranee pulled her hand away from her face seeing nick in all her 'cyborg-glory' Who else would it be? Honestly. From what she'd heard from Talon and Shun... This was how things were going to be from now on. Nick was still quite fiercely intimidating for Ranee but she did her best to hide it and her surprise.

Who was that behind with the apple? He just kept smiling. The man's face seemed rather familiar, but she wasn't sure where from. She felt like it was something she should ave paid attention too a long while ago.

Her father and her friend would be safe for now. Somehow she felt this time it would be true, hopefully. Ranee gave a slight nod to Nick, of course things weren't going to change entirely but something was slightly different. Inside the shell she seemed more than before.

"Not as much as I just thought I did..." Ranee however paused regarding nick rather confused. This conversation seemed different than before.

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

GunSniper
Vice Captain

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:12 pm
Nick tilted her head back than released a laugh to the response she received. Yeah, not many still had a grip of reality after going though what Ranee had just witnessed. Almost like waking up from a nightmare to see that the nightmare is still standing over your bed. Though, fortunately for Ranee Nick was not as unstable as she was the last time they had meet.

"That is to be expected. So many things we think we have control over end up being no more than a mere illusion. But I can say for sure, there are no more illusions in this room, at least for you." Nick placed a hand on her hip before turning her head so she could get a view of the window.

"I've sent Talon and Shun on an errand with Ander. Hopefully they can make it to the war zone in time... Riot and I will be joining them soon after leaving here."

She turned her head and attention fully back to Ranee. "Unfortunately I underestimated your own condition when I first arrived... Your zoid partner is still being repaired as well. "

Nick paused, giving Riot a side glance in that momentary pause before continuing her conversation with Ranee. "How do you feel now?"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:40 pm
Chewing his apple, Riot let his hand curl with the fruit to rest the back of his on his jaw as he listened to Ranee as her words were corrected.

Azure eyes watched, the woman in the bed for a moment...

"Uh-huh." Left the male as he straightened, a mild satisfaction rested on his features. Turning, Riot walked over to the window taking another bite of the apple in had. Rest a hand on the frame he took a slight lean of his back to see the ground below, taking the time to appreciate such a simple movement.

Tucking the apple in his hand once more, finger tips moved along the trimmed beard that dashed his face faintly. He noticed just how faintly sticky the strands had become, that was something to keep in mind when eating a apple it seemed. He was still getting use to having such face fur, honestly how did his brother dealt with it all the time.

Annnnny way....

Back to more serious things, like the fact he hadn't had a green apple in a while.....

A damn shame...

Looking over to Ranee, and Nick he had seemed to have time it just right to catch that side glance of hers. As a soft chuckle left the male, as he straightened from the window and let his hand fall back to his side. His hand moved the apple in the air with a little shrug.

To someone else it would seem they were having a whole little conversation going on to themselves.

"I think she will make it...." The Whitebane spoke, turning his head he gave a little wink to Ranee, before flashing a smirk and a wild set of eyes over to Nick.

[ Radical Dreamer ]
Crew

Omnipresent Noob

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:48 am
"Can never be sure can you, especially after what's been going on, but I'll trust you since those two seem to."

She's just made her laugh, Ranee wasn't sure if that was a good thing or not still replying with a nod and following nick's gaze toward the window. So those two were out already on an errand with another man. She hoped they were alright she'd not heard from Talon for months no one had on the count of being hijacked by a zoid.

"Being shot out of the sky does do that, I'm lucky to be alive..." she paused for a moment "I really am." by all accounts it didn't seem like she should have made it, she was quite far out to say the least when this thing hit. "I take it the errant is dangerous isn't it." Those guys seemed to have all the luck... of maybe not luck of getting hurt as bad as she did. depending on how one looked at it.

Those guys will probably need all the help they can get. She wondered what the two were talking about with just their eyes, they must have quite a relationship, she'd seen glances like that before, but she kept silent through it.

"Striker is almost finished, my father has had the best that can be spared working on it when they aren't working on their other priorities."

How did she feel, Honestly pretty lousy but... her head felt a little clearer, maybe it was the affect of whatever they had given her.

"Better, my head feels a lot less heavy.. I think..."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:24 pm
"That is to be expected. Your father would rather you be out making a name for yourself than in some hospital bed. I have yet to see a bigger kiss a** than him..." Nick shrugged. "Though, I will admit he has some of your best intentions in mind."

Her crimson gaze fully returned to Ranee as she mentioned her head not feeling so heavy. A small smile formed on her lips revealing the tips of her sharp fangs.

"Good, that means the antidote is working." She paused in thought. "Though, I do not believe I should send you with Talon and Shun at this point. A still recovering ZOID and you are in no condition to face what I have sent them to do. That would be cruel even for me... It would also take you too long. Their mission is one of speed. However, there is plenty to do that do not require such strain."

Once more Nick offered a side glance to Riot in yet another silent communication.

"I need you to get a letter to one of the Rogue leaders, Hog. No combat will be required and I will need you to be as stealthy as possible, which means avoiding combat. Do you think you will be up for such a task?"

GunSniper
Vice Captain

Blessed Prophet

[ Radical Dreamer ]
Crew

Omnipresent Noob

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:34 pm
As Nick cast a glance over to Riot, His head turned to look at her. She had caught him in mid bite of apple. Chewing the fruit, He let a finger pause on his lips as he looked at Nick with a cheshire like smile over his shoulder.

A message to 'Hog'.

My, my, my, that would be interesting wouldn't it.

A chuckle escaped from the male, as he gave a shrug of his shoulder before he turned his attention out the window once more.

Letting the crisp sound of another bite of the fruit brake the air, as Riot took another bite of his apple.

Turning his head slightly, Riot gave the door to the room a checking glance.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:11 am
That stung at least the first bit, Despite everything she knew he was a better man than most, and had done everything in his power to take care of her since her mother died though he was still one of the best when it came to the nobles game they all seemed to play, though she decided not to comment Just give a slight nod. Nick first of all probably knew what she was already going to say. Not that she didn't have something to say about that, Nick probably had an idea though being a former star a lot of nobles would have initially wanted her to be on their side when the games were still on.

Yeesh that was still creepy, the woman's teeth it sent a shiver down her spine. She doubted she'd ever get used to this whole thing. But at least it seemed whatever they gave her was working, that seemed to be a good thing. No more illusions, she couldn't help but feel a bit relived. Though she was somewhat disappointed for not being able to go with Shun and Talon, she did hope they wouldn't get into too much trouble. That is... they seemed to have a knack for such things which she luckily didn't seem to have to such a degree.

Ranee gave Nick another nod, there was always going to be something though Ranee's eyes shifted between the two as they spoke silently.

"I need to get out of this hospital before I loose more of my sanity," though she was mostly referring to Cole her fiancee, one can only listen to so many sonnets and have so many flowers doted upon them. Though the flying is still going to hurt quite a bit, hopefully nothing too fancy would be required just avoid being caught not that a noble child entering the rogue lands was a good idea in the least her father would have a heart attack if he knew.

"Hog?" Ranee's focus returned to nick.

Ranee followed Riots gaze to the door, "Someone's coming soon aren't they."

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

GunSniper
Vice Captain

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:37 pm
Nick was aware of those thoughts and fearful feelings. Despite having the Switch removed from her mind she still found herself to enjoy the fear of others. The Iron Judge persona was still part of her mind. At least now the Switch couldn't take control of the persona now. Not as easily anyways.

"Hog is one of the elite Rogue leaders under the Bandit king... and one of the only ones to have survived the purge." The grin faded from her lips as she spoke.

They still had yet to catch up to the culprit behind the start of it all. Mantis, Sharp Horse, Ace of Clubs, all of them had been killing each other in a spell of madness. There mere thought of that damned being behind it caused Nick's skin to crawl with anger. Thankfully for Ranee Nick was better at keeping a cap on such an emotion.

Nick shifted a glance to the door, than Riot, before her focus returned to Ranee.

"Your doting fiance is down the hall and eager to return to your side. Other than that, not that I can see or feel."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:29 pm
As Ranee spoke, Riot breathed a chuckle as a hand moved over his jaw to straighten what was of his strawberry blond beard.

"Speaking of which..." Riot spoke raising a hand as if to pause the conversation for a moment, as he turned fully from the door where he reached Renee's bed side once more. What was left of the core of the apple he tossed in the nearby trash. Walking around Nick, he let a soft breath release from him as he moved back at the end of the bed. His arms once more rested on the end as he leaned comfortably at a half bend. Azure eyes marked themselves on Renee, he had one vary important question for her.

"Really?" Riot spoke gesturing a thumb over to the door and past that where Cole was at. His brow raised as if to stretch that he was questioning her own sanity with the male she chose.

She just seemed too free spirited...

and he...

"I mean. -Really-." He stated once more and more definitively, not that he wanted to distract too much from the quest at hand....

But he was honestly curious. Not that he was the best 'judge' of character, seeing as he grew up and was around 'heathens' and 'mongrels'

"Fiance?"

"He did stand up to me, I will give him that, but..." Riot shook his head moved his arms upward in a slow shrug.

"s**t." He laughed a little, as he looked at all the flowers and gestured to all of them. At least he was amused...

He had to have been missing something, but all in all they did care for each other, if not love right?

[ Radical Dreamer ]
Crew

Omnipresent Noob

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:18 pm
((Hey is Hog that guy from way waaaay back that gave Blade the stink eye for letting his man die? Why do I remember that.))

"Bandit king, I've not heard a lot about him," Ranee had heard rumors but never met the guy or cared about knowing his appearance nobles just didn't really seem of importance to her at the time. After all she wasn't aware the guy across the room was the bandit king or a former for that matter. It would be quite a shock, but with Nick's abilities not near as dangerous.

Really though brilliant Idea send a high ranking noble daughter with a distinct neon colored Zoid(not of imperial colors) which might prove useful in one area of not being identified as an imperial soldier but still visible. She didn't want to give Striker a undercarriage paint job... on top of all the other work. But to be on the safe side... she might as well as for that to get done, Still for her, especially for her it would be dangerous even if it was a stealth mission.

Riot's distraction certainly did catch ranee's attention as she had to clarify "Yeah my fiancee," she raised her sore arm to her forehead rubbing her temple. "Arranged marriage." she clarified for Riot seeing as he didn't seem to get it the first time and seemed quite amused.

"The Purge?" Ranee perked up curiously with a question, what happened in the rogue lands was this possibly what had caused the events of late to take place? "So basically I just have to get in give him this letter and hightail it out of there as fast as possible correct?"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:24 pm
(Nope, LoL)

Nick couldn't help but release a laugh to Ranee's claim in not hearing a lot about the king of bandits. At least, the former. The nobles really didn't worry too much on what was going on in the bandit lands did they? At least not unless it involved their own personal cargo.

"That much is obvious."
Nick noted at the tail end of her laugh.

She was quick to compose herself, holding the toothy smile on her lips as she gestured palm up to the man standing beside her. Her chest swelled with pride. It was hard not to, she couldn't have been more proud of who her fiancee was.

"Ranee, this is my Fiancee Riot, the King of Bandits."
Nick proudly declared. For the pilot's sake she kept it at that, though there were several other tidals she could list off in his honor.

"Yes, the Executioner, puppet master of the Judges, has begun eradicating humans from the world. She has labeled it a 'purge' of a plague. The Rogues were the small start to the plan that has been several years in the making... It was a test to a much greater plan." Nick's features became less amused and more stoic while she explained the situation. "If he does not need your help than you are free to return, but only at his dismissal. Bring back anything he might have for you to return to us. I will inform him of your injuries."

GunSniper
Vice Captain

Blessed Prophet

[ Radical Dreamer ]
Crew

Omnipresent Noob

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:03 am
"Oh, I understand that..." Riot stated as he looked at Renee, he really did know such a thing. He did before it was stated. He just could get over the fact, she was actually going though with it...

His hands once again exaggerated as he showed the door as if the object was right there and vary obvious. It shouldn't need to be said, it in fact couldn't be described in anything aside from: 'But really?'

His hand moved to pull and groom the tip of his beard, he twisted and turned the fine point with a tug of his fingers. A bewildered looked remained on Riot's features.

"I could kill him for you." Riot stated bluntly in a soft side comment, his hand moved from his beard to gesture to Renee as if he was trying to help her with some sort of problem. Such like a little task as mowing the law of neighbor while they where on vacation.

It was no big deal...

He was joking....

Kinda....

Right?

....Was he joking?

Nick's own laughter caused Riot to puff, slightly as his own hand folded across his chest. His head turned slightly and his hands unfolded to place his fist on his hips.

A embellished pose, fit of a bandit king. And of course he turned himself to show off his good side.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:09 am
((Damn I was hoping <3))

Obvious how? Ranee wondered for a moment before Riot piqued up.

Ranee paused at the Riot's offer not sure if he was joking or not she actually innocently contemplated it for a moment before sighing "Killing unfortunately... no, maybe" he was an odd guy, ok but odd. "Perhaps.... dissuade somehow?" did that make her a bad person for actually contemplating it. Probably....

Wait what? HE was the bandit king? She froze for a minute as her brain tried to absorb what nick had just said before a look of embarrassment crossed her face and the realization quickly hit like a brick. Well that explains why it was obvious she didn't know a lot about him... he was pretty much right in front of her face and she had no idea.

Another word stood out Fiancee? she seemed to swell with pride, which was almost terrifying but, kind of sweet in the same way. It was odd she thought for a moment she wondered after what kept them together, but maybe that bond is what was keeping her sane even now? But those thoughts she kept quiet, again nick was probably enjoying reading her thoughts.

Ranee however nodded no wonder it was so hectic outside. Whatever was going on needs to be stopped and now. "I will." she promised.

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

GunSniper
Vice Captain

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:37 pm
A smile formed on Nick's lips as she very well was reading Ranee's thoughts. It was a habit formed over years and years of being forced to read the thoughts of others for her 'job'. Sometimes it was an involuntarily action.

"Yes, he has repaired my mind and protected my sanity. Just as he promised me." Nick shot Riot an endearing side glance before returning to Ranee. "as far as your own problems. Dissuasion is not a problem... we could make him forget who he is with little damage to his mind."

Her smile twisted into a grin. The gears on her right hand clicked as the fingers flexed in a menacing manner. As fun as that was, it probably wouldn't be nice to do just to pull them both out of a situation they had no control over. Grant it, the Judge would have loved to mess up the young lad's mind.

"But, that would not be advisable for the both of you. Perhaps we can work something out after you have competed your task. We (the word heavily implied herself and Riot) could always have a wonderful talk with your 'friend'."

She gave Riot another side glance. -That is, if you are up to making a young man piss his pants, Love.- She spoke to him through their mental link. Tigress indeed.  
The imperial territory ( imperial lands RP area )

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games