Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: When Paths Collide (Closed)

Back to Guilds

You are the main character and this is your story. 

Tags: Naruto, Action, Adventure, Shinobi, Roleplay 

Reply Kumogakure [Village Hidden in the Clouds]
☁ Fourth Great Shinobi War Memorial Site ☁ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RikuoTsukinura

Devoted Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:42 pm
User Image

Ҝxohaku xxx Yuuichi

Squadxxx7xxCaptain

Kohaku covered his nose as advised and followed the boy, easily keeping up with his speed. The captain wondered how the puppets were being controlled and how this chakra worked. All of this intrigued him and he had many questions for these shinobi.

[exit]

I wαs sίck øf all the pαίn
Yøu shøwed me the wαy
Tø never hαve α døubt
And tαught me høw tø stαnd
Høw cαn I make thίs up tø yøu?
I'll Ғίght αnd I'll Push αnd I'll δtrίve

User Image
User Image

Yuki Miharu Tsuchikage

Princess Sana-Chan

melancon07

malavaes

IrIshInjun95

iBrainsharted

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:24 pm
GDan
Kenta Uzumaki

"The Five Tail's Jinchuriki"

User Image

Village:Uzushiogakure】 【Rank:Jōnin】【CP:205/205】 【Health:185/185

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

When the world pushs you down you don't give up.
You get up and push back harder.

Partial Transformation {Active/Inactive}
Version 2 {Active/Inactive}
Full Five-Tails Form {Active/Inactive}

"It looks like a few of them are leaving, but where to? And was that portal the result of the earthquake, or the other way around? We already have a lot of information but just to be I plan to send a clone with that shady looking character with the tails. It could be possible that I found another person just like me, another jinchuriki. If he really is one then that could be precious knowledge able to benefit the village. Under orders from Ayperos however I have to make sure your safe, not that you need my help. So I plan to use the shadow clone technique in order to send a clone after them to achieve more knowledge." Kenta quickly used a clone seal after sending his katana back to it's scroll since he doesn't really need it. Just when he was about to use the technique he just decided to let it go. "If I create a shadow clone half my chakra would go with it and I won't be able to help you here. Rather then take that risk I will stay here just in case. And there is still another strange character here right now that was clothed as the same one that just left. I'm guessing that they are allied with each other, we have enough information as it is but on your command we can leave this place Remy."

Crasher Wave
Crew

Neat Guest

Abel Ludwig

Savage Warlord

3,550 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:35 pm

User Image
Stastistics
¤ Ninjutsu: ■■■■■
¤ Taijutsu: ■□□□□
¤ Genjutsu: ■■□□□
¤ Intelligence: ■■■■■
¤ Force: ■■■■□
¤ Speed: ■□□□□
¤ Stamina: ■■■■■
¤ Seal Knowledge: ■■■□□
¤ Weapon Skill: ■□□□□
Chakra: 175/175 HP 200/200

"Well that's a shame now isn't it?" Abel spoke as the two sand ninja ran off. He now stood among the remaining newcomers. "Thiss reishi what iss it?" He asked to no one in particular as his pupil became even thinner than befor.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Remy was listening to Kenta, but her eyes were fastened on the landscape, a old battle field. The area had been further wrecked and it seemed a portal had been ripped open somehow, ghosts were fighting all around the field and several individuals were coming and going, she frowned, what ever was going on here was not chakra based, it was so alien to her newly awakened senses.

She had no idea what a Jikurrichi was, she rubbed her eyes, the ghosts had vanished and only a few people remained. Was she that tired? She didn't feel tired even after the trip... Dropping to her knees she grabbed a bit of her shadow and formed a shadow rat. Holding it in her hand she relayed what they found and let it scamper away.

"lets follow your friend, but be careful. Alot of these guys are giving me a really weird vibe. Thy have no chakra at all, they feel like ghosts, but living off something else."

Ooc: I hot behind a bit and I'm not sure who's still here, or what the terrain is like. Will go back and read the rest in a while.
Remy Jokir
HP: 150
CP: 165

Animus Sage: Rat Style
{inactive} -- active

Crasher Wave

GDan
Crew

Sugary Snack

12,250 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:16 am
RLRLR

138/160 SP ||| 192/200

~The Phantom~
User Image

[Assassin][Magnus Yami][Akatsuki][Kenjutsu]

Magnus stuck close to Mina, he too was intrigued by the man's power. "Hmmm, Adelle..." He said to himself as he followed away. As they moved, he made a note of the sand man near them. The kid had skills that rival that of a jinjurrikki, which would not fair well for him in the future. It would be an interesting note for the future.[Exits]

Emotional Song: Next To You
Battle Song: My Prey
"Death comes quickest to those with the biggest mouth."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:57 am
XXXXXXXXXX
E x L x M x I x N x A xxxxxxxxxxx

XXXXBxxLxxUxxExxxxMxxOxxOxxNXXXXXXXXXX
User Image

"xxすべてのための論理的な説明が常にあるxxxx"

xxxxxUser Imagetook notes about the chakra in her mind from what the red haired boy said and the youth talking to Yuuichi. Then the smiled dimly and followed after Adelle, excitement in her eyes.
{Exit}

"xxある日x.x.x.x私は飛ぶしたいx.x.x.x自由であるxxxx"

Current Chakra Amount: 175/ 175
Health: 200/ 200
Affiliation: User Image Akatsuki Second in Command User Image
Technique(s) Used: -

Seal Given:

RLRLR

Sinful Raine

Unsealed Demigod

13,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500

Sinful Raine

Unsealed Demigod

13,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:09 am
Knowledge Is Power,
Passion Is Beauty,
Love Is Honorable,

User Image

User Image

Devotion Is Respect,
Determination Is Life,
Life.. Is Nothing.. Without These

User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Imagexx

User Imagelooked over at the snake guy as Yuuichi left with the little boy and Adelle took off as well, she set her eyes on the snake being.."From what I have gathered from you people since I've been here, you use something called chakra to access your power. We use Reitsu to access our power, but we use swords to gain extra power and techniques" She tried to explain, in the long run, she hoped that everything would go back to normal. She took Chi's hand and looked into her eyes.."Are you going to stay here or go back to the Soul Society with me?" She asked quietly, she needed to find some kind of way to seal off the rift, she didn't want strange people wandering into their world.

;OutOfCare:
Wearing Shihoin Family Emblem

Division 3 Captain
Zanpakuto State: Sheathed
HP: 210/210
SP: 165/165

User Image

Yuki Miharu Tsuchikage

Abel Ludwig

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:35 am
Princess Sana-Chan

melancon07

malavaes

NoraTsudomaru

RLRLR

iBrainsharted

User Image
Sokamo ✧ Chise ✧
Lt ✧ Of ✧ Squad ✧ 3

The third Alice was an innocent young girl of club.
An enchanting, graceful figure in the world of Wonderland.
She charmed the people in the land to her beck and call.

•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.••*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•

"...I'll come with," Chi said after a moments though. As Sana looked her in the eye, Chi couldn't but blush a bit. What is this feeling? she thought taking Sana's hand.

•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.••*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•

A peculiar country answering to each command.
So she rose into the throne to be the country’s queen.
Consumed by paranoia of her own impending death.
Soon the queen succumbed to a dark and nightmarish dream.
Disguised in kindness, loathing fate, she secured her regime.

Chiyoko Nishimura

iBrainsharted

Original Cutie-Pie

12,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:30 am
Yuki Miharu Tsuchikage

NoraTsudomaru

RLRLR

IrIshInjun95

Please stop quoting me if you're not even interacting with me. I've said it before in the absence thread but you guys are constantly spamming me with notifications when my rpc is not even within the same area as you. I will not be ready to roleplay for a while.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:31 am
Knowledge Is Power,
Passion Is Beauty,
Love Is Honorable,

User Image

User Image

Devotion Is Respect,
Determination Is Life,

User Imagesmiled and nodded her head, then moved towards the vortex. "After you, Chi-Chan" She said softly, her voice was kind.

;OutOfCare:

Division 3 Captain

User Image

Yuki Miharu Tsuchikage

Sinful Raine

Unsealed Demigod

13,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Abel Ludwig

Savage Warlord

3,550 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:41 am

User Image
Stastistics
¤ Ninjutsu: ■■■■■
¤ Taijutsu: ■□□□□
¤ Genjutsu: ■■□□□
¤ Intelligence: ■■■■■
¤ Force: ■■■■□
¤ Speed: ■□□□□
¤ Stamina: ■■■■■
¤ Seal Knowledge: ■■■□□
¤ Weapon Skill: ■□□□□
Chakra: 175/175 HP 200/200

"Hmm interesting..." Abel would walk over to the rift with the intent of analyzing it, however what he didn't expect was to be drawn into the portal and taken to a different world. As he crept closer to the portal he would feel drawn to it however as he reached his hand towards the portal and touched it his body would be flung through the portal. Abel wasn't aware of it right now but he had just made his way into the land of the shinigami.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:21 pm
GDan
Similar to the Clone Technique, this technique creates clones of the user. However, these clones are actual copies, not illusions. The user's chakra is evenly distributed among every clone, giving each clone an equal fraction of the user's overall power. The clones are capable of performing techniques on their own and can even bleed, but will usually disperse after one or two solid blows, though even then it may not be enough, as evident when during the Fourth Shinobi World War a few more notable clones of Naruto took heavy hits but didn't disperse. The clones can also disperse on their own. The clones will be created in roughly the same condition as the original.
Kenta Uzumaki

"The Five Tail's Jinchuriki"

User Image

Village:Uzushiogakure】 【Rank:Jōnin】【CP:102.5/205】 【Health:92.5/185

When the world pushs you down you don't give up.
You get up and push back harder.

Partial Transformation {Active/Inactive}
Version 2 {Active/Inactive}
Full Five-Tails Form {Active/Inactive}

Kenta saw others leave and knew that the fighting would cease soon. Though his mission was basically complete he still wanted to do a better job and gather more information for the village's benefit. With the clone hand seal he created a clone of himself with half of the power. "This way it shouldn't be to hard to give you back up if you need it, that clone has half of my power. I'm going to send that clone through the portal to investigate what is beyond it and maybe gather intel on the guy who just left, it it's safe." He ordered the clone to go through the portal and investigate while the original remained with Remy.

Crasher Wave
Crew

Neat Guest

RikuoTsukinura

Devoted Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:34 pm
User Image

Ҝxohaku xxx Yuuichi

Squadxxx7xxCaptain

Kohaku appeared in the area with Michael, looking up at Sana."Lady Shihoin...we need to return to the Seireitei right now...something bad is about to happen there"he said, urgency in his voice. He still had that bad feeling from earlier, something he rarely got and when he did, it was usually right."i was going to ask you to dinner Captain Sana, but i think thats a question for later"he said, smiling a little.

I wαs sίck øf all the pαίn
Yøu shøwed me the wαy
Tø never hαve α døubt
And tαught me høw tø stαnd
Høw cαn I make thίs up tø yøu?
I'll Ғίght αnd I'll Push αnd I'll δtrίve

User Image
User Image

Yuki Miharu Tsuchikage

Princess Sana-Chan

melancon07

malavaes

IrIshInjun95

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:50 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The left is Honchurue and the right is Michael
Michael let go of the Captain and said, "I agree. I have the same feeling in my gut and like our friend Captain Kohaku, here said something bad is going to happen.

Honchurue stepped out of the shadows and walked over to his brother just nodding and saying, "W..when my brother gets this feeling he is always right. So do w..we just walk through and we are there?" Honchurue was nervous about this mission, not only what ever happens there but of Shukaku awakening and destroying everything. "Brother, promise me you won't leave unless you have to.

Michael just looked at his brother and repeated the process from before, I, Michael of the Sand, promise to not leave your side unless there is no avoiding it. If I fail this promise I will die." Michael knew his brother would appreciate him making the biggest promise sealing oath he could, just like with the captain.

Honchurue was grateful with his brother. He didn't say anything, but he just stared at the portal getting a different bad feeling but not saying anything so he wouldn't worry, Michael.

NoraTsudomaru

Yuki Miharu Tsuchikage

Princess Sana-Chan

melancon07

malavaes

IrIshInjun95

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: KO 200

Sinful Raine

Unsealed Demigod

13,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:57 am
Knowledge Is Power,
Passion Is Beauty,
Love Is Honorable,

User Image

User Image

Devotion Is Respect,
Determination Is Life,

User Imagesmiled a little at Captain Yuuichi when he said that he was going to ask her to dinner. "I will wait for you at the Seireitei, Captain Yuuichi" She said softly, then took Chi's hand and they were seen disappearing into the rift, back to the Soul Society.
{Exit}

;OutOfCare:

Division 3 Captain

User Image

Yuki Miharu Tsuchikage

NoraTsudomaru

Kumogakure [Village Hidden in the Clouds]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]