Temple of Forgiveness

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BountifulHope87

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:21 pm
User Image

Perdona's temple is fairly modest compared to those of her siblings, as she's a very modest woman. It's large, yet cozy; and very welcoming. She has it open to all who wish to come to her, regardless of their alignment. The Goddess herself is flying about, granting forgiveness to those who desire it. But she'll be here at her temple if any come to all upon her.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:46 am
Bump  

BountifulHope87

iSexy_Kitten

Sexy Kitten

26,075 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:15 am
User Image
Osiris wandered around, just walking trying to find something, or maybe someone to talk to. She wished for many things, she wished they would all come true. But mainly she wished to find out what her path in life was.
"Maybe I'm just not looking in the right places..." she thought. Then she noticed she had made her way to a sort of temple. It looked simple but cozy and something warm filled her as she walked closer. What was that feeling? She had no idea but she would find out.
Going in, slowly and quietly, she looked around. It seemed there was no one inside, but if she wandered in without announcing herself she might get in trouble too. So hesitantly she called out, her wings fluttered a little as she spoke.
"Hello..! Anyone in here? I'm not sure how I got here or where I am excatly..." That last part was nearly a mumble as she sighed and let herself fall to the floor, sitting there she tugged and fiddled with one of her braids with her hands and waited for a response.

◕ Roleplay: Deity Temples

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games