Your Picks For Super Smash Bros. Roster? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:10 pm
Yeah, she's the most mysterious of the newcomers. I really don't understand how the Luma thing is going to work at all so it's anyone's guess. I wouldn't be too sore if the Climbers were out with her added in.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:09 pm
GOKU  

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:44 pm
Meta_Fish
Yeah, she's the most mysterious of the newcomers. I really don't understand how the Luma thing is going to work at all so it's anyone's guess. I wouldn't be too sore if the Climbers were out with her added in.

I'd be a liiiittle sad but yeah, she'd seemingly make a great substitute for them.

Speaking of returning charactrs, I just KNEW Old-Manimar would make it back in though with Pikmin 3 and all.... But god was I unhappy about it. Can't stand that little b*****d.
stare  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:46 pm
Kuzodav
GOKU

KID BUU FOR GOD TIER

User Image  

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:09 pm
J of The Wind
Kuzodav
GOKU

KID BUU FOR GOD TIER

User Image

MYSTIC GOHAN FOR TOTAL BADASS TIER

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:32 am
J of The Wind
Meta_Fish

I'd be a liiiittle sad but yeah, she'd seemingly make a great substitute for them.

Speaking of returning charactrs, I just KNEW Old-Manimar would make it back in though with Pikmin 3 and all.... But god was I unhappy about it. Can't stand that little b*****d.
stare
I was a little surprised it was him and not Alph or Charlie, and that he's returning with white and purple Pikmin, though I suppose rock and flying might change him up too much. He was integral to Pikmin 3's storyline, though.

And yeah, he's annoying but you can do worse than him and that doesn't determine who stays and who goes. xd  

Meta_Fish
Captain

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:38 pm
Meta_Fish
J of The Wind
Meta_Fish

stare
I was a little surprised it was him and not Alph or Charlie, and that he's returning with white and purple Pikmin, though I suppose rock and flying might change him up too much. He was integral to Pikmin 3's storyline, though.

And yeah, he's annoying but you can do worse than him and that doesn't determine who stays and who goes. xd

I was thinking MAYBE one of those two would join, but then again I think there was somethign said about no clones in this one and less characters... So that sucks.

On the other hand Hooray for character diversity!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:44 am
J of The Wind
I was thinking MAYBE one of those two would join, but then again I think there was somethign said about no clones in this one and less characters... So that sucks.

On the other hand Hooray for character diversity!
Well we already have Toon Link who looks identical to how he played in the last game, so he kinda put his foot in his own mouth on that one.

I don't mind clones but I like them to at least be variations of the other character. Otherwise, just make them a costume swap. I really think Olimar could get costume swaps for Louie, Charlie, Alph and Brittany because they don't do anything differently. Yeah, Charlie would be huge and maybe their hitboxes would be weird, but... eh. If not, I'm sure he'll have palette swaps.

Plus, it might be weird if you're playing as Charlie and they just chant "Olimar." Making them completely into another character seems like it might make it too weird but with characters like Wii Fit Trainer it works fine to make her a man. Just do the same for characters that already have palette swaps: Shadow Mario, Dark Link, Dark Meta Knight, Daisy, Claus, ******** Samus, Blood Hawk, etc.

I still want to see a Boshi costume. I think Sakurai said he doesn't want to do too many costumes because it takes away from what makes each character special. What I think he meant was that he doesn't want to just put some random costume on a character and have it not be that character anymore. No Proto Man costume for Mega Man, etc.  

Meta_Fish
Captain

LilithSP

4,575 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:27 pm
Totally using Greninja, Rosalina & Luma, Kirby, Palutena and Zelda 4laugh 4laugh heart heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:52 pm
I look forward to playing as Chrom and Shulk.  

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas