The B.G.A Information Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crimson_Blood69

Profitable Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:08 pm
My feedback on the guild is that I love it. It's easy to navigate, if I have any questions the staff is always nice enough to answer any questions. I love the contest ideas that have come up in the guild. I also love the games section, I just wish there were some more new games around the guild. Other than that I love what you guys have done here and I am glad that I have been invited to be a part of this major slice of gaia ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:55 pm
Thank you for your kind and lovely feedback. It's nice to get positive reinforcement.
We're always trying to come up with new games and contests. All contests are supported by our guild mule, so give her a bump and a play sometime? Thank you for being so active.

DarkRybrin

Vice Captain

Loving Ram

76,300 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100

Solar Reborn

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 6:12 pm
BGA Kitty
User Image *Nyah so much n**!*
mine!  
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 11:16 am
Solar Reborn
BGA Kitty
User Image *Nyah so much n**!*
mine!

cat_gonk  

BGA Kitty

Crew

DarkRybrin

Vice Captain

Loving Ram

76,300 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 1:19 pm
Poor Kitty.

Then again, I would have cleaned out your stashes by now, all of them, were I playing. You need to get better at hiding things.

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 4:15 pm
My Suggestion:
That the three mods communicate earlier on before events and more efficiently, and that Ry stop having real life issues and get on graphics faster, forcing other mods to give her text faster.

Also, that there be more water fights. And more roleplaying.

That is all.

DarkRybrin

Vice Captain

Loving Ram

76,300 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100

Ringmaster_Lucifer

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 5:50 pm
Just wanted to give a notice that my tank will be on hiatus after awhile. I gotta save up to get a decent tank. I'll let everyone know when my tank will return. Tank you :redninja:  
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 5:51 pm
Ringmaster_Lucifer
Just wanted to give a notice that my tank will be on hiatus after awhile. I gotta save up to get a decent tank. I'll let everyone know when my tank will return. Tank you :redninja:

Thank you for letting us know. 3nodding  

NocturnalVeil

Vice Captain

Loving Dragon

61,100 Points
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Ringmaster_Lucifer

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 5:55 pm
NocturnalVeil
Ringmaster_Lucifer

Thank you for letting us know. 3nodding

No problem. You guys have been really awesome and I love this place. I'm hoping to have a decent tank within the week or what not but Idk yet. But trust me as soon as I have a date on when I will set it back up, you will definitely know.

Torment_Desires

This also goes for you as well since I know you had me in the public thread and I don't want to be dead weight in there without having anything to show for ya :redninja:  
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 12:18 am
Guild Affiliates
Guild or Thread: Royal Tenrag BG
Name: Royal Tenrag BG
Linked Banner: User Image
Description: 11 pages featuring a variety of tanks ranging from starter, item droppers, to high-end fish. The thread is regularly updated and there is the option to bump with or without the thread's bump stamp.

NocturnalVeil
DarkRybrin

By the way, I just wanted to say that I'm going on vacation with my family for a few weeks, so I'm freezing my fishies while I'm gone. So that'd be me, GarnetGS, and Royal Tenrag GS. We'll be back June 17th.  

TaylorGS

Doting Dabbler

BGA Kitty

Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 5:54 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:03 pm
No more n** for you. *smacks*

Thank you to Ringmaster and Taylor for letting us know!

DarkRybrin

Vice Captain

Loving Ram

76,300 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100

Tenko72

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:45 pm
My feedback is that I like the guild. I really like how active it is, how approachable the staff is, and how many games there are. My favorite game, so far, is the quests. I like the variety of them and how some make you do more than just play BG, like draw and stuff. I think a good new game, might be an avatar making one where you have to use at least one item from fish drops, since you can end up with a lot of those clothes when your fish die.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:52 pm
We appreciate the feedback, Tenko! Thank you for telling us about what games you're fond of, and the better aspects of the guild in your mind are.
That sounds like something very fun to run, definitely. Just Torment's sort of thing, really.

DarkRybrin

Vice Captain

Loving Ram

76,300 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
The B.G.A: Booty Grab Addicts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash