Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
So I got up an hour early to do some work

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you procrastinate?
  yes
  no
View Results

Protedgy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:17 am
I have to write a cover letter for college
Motivation in gear I thought I'd get it done

...lol nope  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:46 pm
Procrastination is my life, nowadays. For the past few weeks I'd postpone finishin' my latest revision of my thesis because I either felt like crap, wanted to stay in bed, or was hungover (though usually a combination of all 3). I finally stayed sober last night and finished it today, so now I'm celebratin'...by drinkin'. xd  

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300

KazeRin

Hopeless Dreamer

11,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:52 pm
In the last few weeks I've done a ton of stuff that I'd previously done in school.
And I did it so much faster and with so much more enjoyment, because I was doing it of my own free will.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:13 pm
I feel like I'm the other way around. Now that I don't have anyone tellin' me what to do and when I'm kinda lost, so I end up just doin' nothin' day after day. I wanna go back to school. xp  

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300

Angel-of-Night1790

Dapper Gaian

6,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:02 am
It's okay. I have a 7-10 page research paper due next Friday and I still haven't even read the articles that I picked out for my primary sources. Procrastination: It's my best work.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:31 pm
Angel-of-Night1790
It's okay. I have a 7-10 page research paper due next Friday and I still haven't even read the articles that I picked out for my primary sources. Procrastination: It's my best work.
I have something similar for my videography class. I haven't picked out my articles smile  

Protedgy

Angel-of-Night1790

Dapper Gaian

6,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:49 pm
Protedgy
Angel-of-Night1790
I have something similar for my videography class. I haven't picked out my articles smile

Hooray for being in the same boat! biggrin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:12 am
Semok
Procrastination is my life, nowadays. For the past few weeks I'd postpone finishin' my latest revision of my thesis because I either felt like crap, wanted to stay in bed, or was hungover (though usually a combination of all 3). I finally stayed sober last night and finished it today, so now I'm celebratin'...by drinkin'. xd
So much for stopping to drink. O.O

I always put things off til the last minute.  

Aoi the Crossdresser

River of Polls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff