Welcome to Gaia! ::

Meardhon: Realm of the Mearas

Back to Guilds

Guild for the breedables shop Mearhdon Realm of the Mearas 

Tags: anthro, pony, my little pony, fantasy, shop 

Reply Roleplay
[PRP] A day at the beach (Sea Dreamer and Viyres)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:17 pm
User Image
Sea Dreamer hummed herself as she strolled along the beach's shoreline, she stood on the sand and quietly watched the sunset. Normally, this would be a lot better if she had company but she was okay with watching the sunset by herself. She smiled lightly to herself as she put her hands behind her back, her fingers interlocked.

She lightly brushed her hair from her face as the light but warm breeze blew through her hair. She always loved being around the ocean and if she could, she would live by the water all the time. She smiled at how the gorgeous the sunset was.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:22 pm
Listening to the sound of the waves as they drummed a steady beat against the shore, Viyres couldn't help but smile and relax as he watched the waves. Usually not accustomed to the warmer weather, he had decided to go ahead and sit at the beach anyway despite his preference to cold. Work had been hectic for him as of late, so a day to just rest and relax was exactly what he needed. The sunset was casting different colors that danced on the waves, and all in all it was just a nice time to relax.

"I could really get used to this whole ocean thing. It's not as cold as winter, but if it stays cool like it is I might actually enjoy it," he muttered to himself.

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:39 pm
Sea Dreamer was the type of mare who loved the warm weather where she could sit out at the beach all day. She was not a huge fan of winter and she never was. But as usual every mearh had a difference preference in weather. Hers was just warm rather than cold. She started up walking along the shore line again and collecting seashells. If anything the symbol on her behind said it all, she loved the beach and she loved dolphins. She wasn't even sure if there were any dolphins, but altogether her symbol on her behind showed that she loved being around the water.

The sounds of the waves made her feel relaxed and gave her a sense of tranquility, too bad she didn't have anyone to spend it with. Even if there was..she wasn't paying attention. She quietly sang to herself as she strolled along the shoreline.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:46 pm
Hearing soft singing, Viyres couldn't but glance around to try and locate the sound. It was pleasing to hear, but also odd since he had thought he was the only mearh on the beach at the time. Perking his ears up, he tried to better locate the source of the sound. Usually he would've ignored singing since he always heard it in the bars and clubs he worked at, but there was something about the tone of this one that made him want to listen. With how relaxed he was, everything was putting him in a good mood. Finally after waiting a few moments, he could see a lovely Ista coming in his direction. He didn't know who she was, but the singing he had heard was definitely coming from her. She looked quite distracted and didn't seemed to notice him, which gave him a good chance to look her over.

"She is lovely," he grinned, slowly letting his eyes drift over her as she continued in his direction. "Maybe it's time for me to make a new friend," he continued, laughing softly as he rose to his feet.

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:56 pm
Sea Dreamer continued on her stroll and gathering up seashells that stood out. She was the type to be fascinated by anything unique. She brushed a strand of her teal,blue and white hair as they covered her face. She blew out a light breath. She paused as she finally noticed a stallion on the beach. She walked towards him and lightly nodded.

Judging from his coloring and pattern he was not a fond of warm weather she lightly smiled to herself before she spoke up "you,look like the type who doesn't like warm weather. So what brings to the beach?" She asked him politely.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:25 am
"Well, my dear mare, it just so happens to be my day off," Viyres smiled, running a hand through his short green hair in an attempt to get the sand out of it. "I just happened to feel like sitting near the waves. They're cold and feel wonderful when they're near you. Though the sand is a bit of a bother," he continued. "So what brings you to the beach, beautiful? You have a romantic date of some sort waiting for you?"  

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:18 pm
Sea Dreamer nodded her head "day offs are always nice" she put in. "No, I do not have a romantic date or anything, i'm here by myself. As for the sand..it wouldn't be a beach without the sand, now would it?" she asked him tilting her head to the side slightly. She flicked her tail to and fro idly as she stood.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:04 pm
"I suppose that is true", he laughed, looking around him. "A beach without sand would just be incredibly depressing." Smiling at the Ista mare, he held his hand out to her, attempting to introduce himself.

"My name is Viyres, by the way. What might yours be, my lovely lady?" the stallion questioned expectantly, hoping she would not deny him the knowledge of her name.

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:08 pm
Sea Dreamer nodded her head "indeed it would be, then it wouldn't be called a beach. It would just be called a body of water" she told him. She continued to flick her tail to and fro idly. She extended out her own hand.

"Pleasure to meet you Viyres, My name is Sea Dreamer" she said lightly grasping his hand and shaking it lightly. Everyone and anyone she met did deserve to at least know her name. She glanced around the beach, for a day at the beach it wasn't really that busy.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:29 pm
"Well, my lady Sea Dreamer, you have a beautiful name," he smiled, leaning down and kissing her hand lightly "It is a pleasure to meet someone as beautiful as yourself," the stallion winked at her. He enjoyed flirting, and any chance he got to do it made him happy. As a bartender he was always flirting with customers for tips, so flirting just to flirt was a nice change for him. The sound of the waves crashing against the shore picked up, making him sigh happily.

"I don't know about you, but I sure love the waves. It's what makes the beach worth it in my opinion. They're just so relaxing," he muttered, sitting down and sticking his hooves in the water while motioning for her to join him. A lovely mare was always nice company, and on a day like this he would enjoy the company.

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:34 pm
Sea Dreamer smiles at him lightly before settling down beside him on the sand with her hooves in the water before sighing lightly "The beach is one of my favorite places to go, especially when I want to have a relaxing day, if I could I would live on the beach" she told him the light breeze blowing her hair and the sounds of the waves crashing was calming.  
Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games