Captain

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:42 pm
Guild Staff Intorduciton Form
All Guild Staff Required to fill this form out and post it.
Copy the form and post in here thank you

I would encourage you to always know who runs and operates the guilds you are in. Plus to learn who runs and organizes in the real world the business you work with, the schools you go to or send your children to, who you are doing business with. This way you know what you are getting involved with.

Who are the people that run the business? The Organizations? The School? Whatever it may be so that you are aimed with the knowledge in advance.

So here I am going to have each staff member fill out a forum to tell us who they are and what they stand for. So you are armed with the knowledge in this guild of who is who and you know what their roles are and what to expect from them.

Forum for Staff to Fill Out
User Name:
Age Bracket:
Favorite Color:
Favorite Food:
What is status in the Guild:
What do you Stand For:
What is One Thing you love about You:
What is one thing you want to accomplish in life:
What are some of your hobbies:
What is One thing you want to pass on to others:
Do you Bellevue in Equal Rights for everybody:
What Element are you:
What Time Zone are You:
Anything Else would you like to Share:  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:05 am
Find out who is currently your guild staff and position in Guild, what positions are open and who has been staff here in the past. Click a staff members name ot learn more about them and their roles in the guild.

Current Guild Staff
Guild Captain: MistyMary24 origanal owner
Vice Captian: MistyMaria24 Guild Mule Account
Crew:

Past Guild Staff

Needed Guild Staff
Crew Leader
Crew

If interested in a crew position please fill out the crew position application found further down this forum and send it MistyMary24 Thank you  

MistyMary24
Captain

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75

MistyMary24
Captain

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:06 am
Reserved  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:10 am
Captain
The Captain is me and I am responsible for everything here in the end but I am also the one that will deligate work loads between the crew. Also I am the one that will have final say on what goes on in here and how the guild is ran. Still I will have sub forums that are assigned a Captain and a crew to run and maintain each area where needed.

Guild Mule
MistyMaria24 is the guild mule and the only place money and items for the guild should ever be sent. All funds should be sent to her and all items sent to her as well. She will be the account that I will use to pay out the prizes, sub forums, announcements, and everything else from. MistyMaria24 is basically the treasure and storage bin for everything about Mystical Booty Grabbing.

Vice Captain
Vice Captain's are a privileged and earned in the guild. Yes our guild Mule is a vice Captain but that might be the only one other than a few of my mules. that will become them for the time being.

Crew Leader
Crew leader is the person right under the Captain. They are assigned a crew and sub forums and are responsible to make sure everything in those sub forums are running smoothly. They are responsible for making sure that the crew under them is getting the jobs done and not lolligating about them. Plus they are responsible to get items done that are assigned to them from the Captain. It is the crew captain's responsibility to tell me when they are going to be absent so that I may handle there crew and make sure they have jobs to do and are doing their jobs.

Crew
At this level you are under a Crew Leader and the Captain of the guild. A crew member has to work hard to become a crew leader and show they are responsible and able to handle the challenges involved with it. All Crew members are responsible to complete task and attend the Crew meetings. It is important to let the Captain and your Crew Leader (if assigned to one) know when you are going to be absent so that your share of the work can be assigned to another member of the crew during your absence. This way all work is still being completed. Crew is responsible to check the daily activities logs. There will be a thread from the captain (out ranks the thread by the Crew Captain) and one by the Crew Captain. It is all crew members responsibility to check each out the Captain's Daily Task for the Crew and their Crew Captain's Daily Task Thread to find out what is going on.

Guild Members
The guild members are our guest and they should be treated with respect. They are only responsible for being active and following the guild's rules and Gaia's rules. Plus in telling us when they will be absent.  

MistyMary24
Captain

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75

MistyMary24
Captain

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:21 am
Guild Crew Application

User Name:
Reason you believe you deserve this position:
What skills and attributes do you have that will help the guild:
What are your hobbies:
How many post do you have in this guild:
How often are you on:
Any particular sub forum you are in daily in the guild:
Do you realize that you can be demoted if you do not keep up with the position requirements?:
Are you willing to work hard to help the guild blossom like a flower in the desert?:
Can you follow directions:
Will you be able to fulfill all job requirements:
Will you be active in the guild:
How many Hours a week can you put into the guild needs:
What days of the week are you available:
Any expected time off you will need that you know of right now:

Please send the filled out form through PM to me MistyMary24. I will review all applicants and set up interviews with them. Being a crew member is a privilege and holds responsibilities. So only apply if you are serious and not taking this as a joke. Thank you.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:36 am
Guild Owner and Captain
MistyMary24

User Name: MistyMary24
Age Bracket: 25 - 35
Favorite Color: Blue
Favorite Food: Italian
What is status in the Guild: Guild Owner and Captain
What do you Stand For: I stand for equal rights and the rights to be free and to have the protection we deserve and respect we deserve
What is One Thing you love about You: That I can stand up and fight
What is one thing you want to accomplish in life: Helping in making sure we all have equal rights
What are some of your hobbies: Writing, Reading, Gaia, Designing Banners, and making friends
What is One thing you want to pass on to others: That life is not easy but something you have to fight at to make sure we are all treated equally
Do you Bellevue in Equal Rights for everybody: Strongly Stand for Equallity
What Element are you: Mixed
What Time Zone are You: Eastern
Anything Else would you like to Share: I am here and if you need to chat add me to your friends list and chat me up. I am willing to listen and make suggestions. If I do not have an answer I will find it for you.  

MistyMary24
Captain

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75

jellykans

Playful Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:10 am
User Name: jellykans
Age Bracket: antique
Favorite Color: fire (red, red-orange, yellow-orange)
Favorite Food: Only one? Hummus.
What is status in the Guild: Crew
What do you Stand For: Truth, peace, joy
What is One Thing you love about You:
What is one thing you want to accomplish in life: Organize my apartment.
What are some of your hobbies: Gaia, reading, cooking, writing.
What is One thing you want to pass on to others: How to set and timeline goals
Do you Bellevue in Equal Rights for everybody: Yes to equal rights, not sure what Bellevue is except the NYC mental hospital.
What Element are you: ?? Earth sign?
What Time Zone are You: Pacific
Anything Else would you like to Share: Erm. Welcome to everyone!  
Mystical Booty Grabbing

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games