Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:08 pm
Reoakee

The laugh made Yani smile, his tail flicking and wings flipping against his sides. The story was cute, in a way. He could imagine himself doing that, though he liked to claim he was way more graceful than that. Head tilting to the side, the male prodded at the cooling ground before rolling his eyes and just letting the dead fire be. He was done with that for awhile.

"Say. Phoenix is a tribe, yeah? What's a tribe like?" The male questioned, eyes flicking up to try and peer through the darkness and failing. A tribe sounded fun, in a way. He was probably not suited for one, being too clumsy for such a thing. Still, it was a curious thing, wasn't it? He lived with his mom (or had, get that right!) most of his life and never met a tribe or a tribe fox. Was it like a big family? Or a gathering of friends? Maybe it was a bunch of strict and boring foxes. Mmm. Lame.

But this man didn't seem boring. He seemed tense, yes, but also kind. And he hadn't once come off as strict or uptight. Maybe that was why this male wasn't back home, then? Maybe he was avoiding his tribe? Maybe he didn't want to be there? Well, he wasn't about to question such things. Not yet, at least.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:21 pm
Charis nodded before he realized the darkness would not show the gesture very well. “Yes the Phoenix city tribe. It really is an amazing place.” He thought about the best way to describe it. “Well it’s in a human city which makes things tricky at times. I’m not sure what other tribes are like but I do like my tribe. We have to be quick to get around the humans and that can be hard if there isn’t good teamwork. My job is to distract the humans when the others are on a foraging expedition. I also act as a look out and quick escape if needed. It can be scary at times I’ll admit but that’s one of the reason’s I’m glad the girls are with Northland.” He blushed. “I don’t think raising kits around gaunt hunks of moving metal is such a good idea. And humans tend to pick up small things about the size of kits and take them home to their dens. I would lose my mind if either of the girls ended up in a human den kept by them.” He shivered. “So it’s a matter of preference when it comes to families after all there are those in the tribe who would be fine with kits in the tribe as long as a career has eyes on them all the time.” He really didn’t know what else to say about the tribe. It was an interesting motley family of sorts.  

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
RP Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers