Welcome to Gaia! ::

Barton's Fort of Athletes and Artists

Back to Guilds

A place made for the gathering of people from the Rejected Olympics 2012 Barton Team 

Tags: Barton, Sunriders, Nightravens, Rejected Olympics, Bartob 

Reply Memory Lane - (Retired Memorable Threads)
Thank you all, so very much! ♥ Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MasturChef
Captain

Timid Protector

21,365 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Battle: Defender 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:45 pm
User Image
As you can see, I've been nominated for a Gaiacademy Award for my work with the Sunriders during the Rejected Olympics! I'm so excited! I.. I don't even know what to say, sooooo... Go check out this thread! It has all information regarding the nominees and how to vote! It'll certainly be much more help than me right now. xD
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/official-gaia-contests/gaiacademy-award-nominees/t.84746131/

To whoever nominated me (I pretty much know who it was xD), thank you very much!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:56 pm
emotion_jawdrop emotion_hug emotion_yatta emotion_brofist Sweet that is totally awesome chef, I'm pretty sure it was Chibi who did the nominating she was talking about a while ago.  

KaguraSakata
Crew

Celestial Cleric

29,425 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250

IosefKoranison

Friendly Phantom

14,925 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:52 pm
I want to vote in it, but I don't know what to vote for in the other entries. D:  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:54 pm
IosefKoranison
I want to vote in it, but I don't know what to vote for in the other entries. D:

Yeah, I actually skimmed through all the entries xD  

MasturChef
Captain

Timid Protector

21,365 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Chibi Halo
Vice Captain

Time-traveling Senshi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:52 pm
          Oh wow that is so awesome they chose the nomination. Guess that write up was better than expected and every single word of it was truth.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:55 pm
Aha I knew it was you Chibi, It was very well written, now we need to get everybody to vote for Chef if your not sure on the others just pick one but Chef must be voted for!  

KaguraSakata
Crew

Celestial Cleric

29,425 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250

MasturChef
Captain

Timid Protector

21,365 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:27 pm
Chibi Halo
          Oh wow that is so awesome they chose the nomination. Guess that write up was better than expected and every single word of it was truth.

That write-up was absolutely amazing! Thank you so much again for the nomination!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:27 pm
IosefKoranison

There was one that I didn't even have to read the nominated threads to make my choice. When I saw the person's name I knew he had to get it because you could have picked any one of his threads in the GCD and they would have fit for the category. Every theory the guy makes is crazy whacked out surreal stuff. He's the only guy I know who's been trying so hard to come up with a way to make the most obscure things on Gaia canon by somehow linking them to the current plot. Got a god mentioned in a collectible from seven years back, he'll find a way to somehow walk you through twelve different circles to make it somehow relate to Gino, Luca, the Vampires, the struggles of the Dark Elves, Crescento, Nicolae, Overseer, Sen, Ladyhands, Meili, Gaia, Johnny, and Nyx. His theories are so out there sometimes you're left wondering what the dude has been smoking. xp

Oh and for Charitable it has to be THE Santa Claus because you look at how long the dude's been running that charity and how many people he's helped out and you can't help but vote for him.

Chibi Halo
Vice Captain

Time-traveling Senshi

Chibi Halo
Vice Captain

Time-traveling Senshi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:30 pm
MasturChef
Chibi Halo

That write-up was absolutely amazing! Thank you so much again for the nomination!

The amount of blue names that I see alone in just that one thread is testament to just how much the morning crew changed the entire event and made friends out of people who might not have otherwise interacted with each other. We wouldn't have been in second place if it wasn't for the Sunriders. 3nodding

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:28 pm
That is so cool! Best of luck to you!

OneWeekRainisu

Barton Phantom

11,650 Points
  • Intermediate Skill 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Pet Lover 100

Hot Caffeinated Cree
Vice Captain

Pure-hearted Senshi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:39 pm
Congrats, Cheffie! emotion_hug emotion_bigheart c: You really did step up to the plate when it came to RO and the Sunriders.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:48 pm
That is absolutely amazing! I will be voting for you! heart We would definitely not have gone as far in the event without the Sunriders; I remember seeing those scores getting pretty darn close to Aekea all of those times we were playing. ^_^

I have to pitch in for DWAH here and say that it is also an absolutely incredible thread. I have personally experienced being there for well over a year now and it will be two years in July. DWAH Charity is full of love and community spirit, very much like it has been in this guild. Everyone is so welcoming to the new people in there and I have to say it is a wonderful experience to be in an atmosphere full of accepting and caring people. Not only does the charity give to the people who apply for it, but gifting even extends from the people who frequent the thread, too. People in the thread gift others at random and also on birthdays. If you want to experience all of this yourself, just remember to read the rules before posting. wink Of course, by all means consider the other charities as well, however DWAH is a very special place to me, since there has never been a thread I had entered that is as great as this one. whee

Zi

Supportive Cleric

30,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Invisibility 100

Hinata-Chan2588

Angelic Wife

13,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:18 am
That's great Chef ^^ I'm so happy for you. For sure I'll vote for you .  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:44 am
I'll vote for you Cheffers! biggrin >.<  

Millie990

Barton Fairy

12,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100

MasturChef
Captain

Timid Protector

21,365 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:20 pm
Thanks for all the support everyone. heart
I hope I win... There are 4 spots and I feel my thread is very deserving, but it could easily end up being a popularity contest.  
Memory Lane - (Retired Memorable Threads)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games