Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:46 pm
User Image

Hello! Welcome to my always open, always free GOD CUSTOM THREAD

This thread is a LITTLE different from regular God customs, and I'll explain why right... NOW. >> OKay, so I want to practice my Gods and do things I haven't tried before. I am still pretty awkward with line art and the only way to improve is practice. However, I don't want to feel like I'm ruining concepts or crushing dream SoA by experimenting on Gods people are paying for. This thread will be for free Gods that are mostly my design- something to help me practice lines while feeling more at ease with myself. Confused? Who cares, you're getting free Gods out of the deal. XD

All you'll need to do is copy and paste the form below and enter some random designs for Gods. NO previously used concepts, in any contest or quest thread, will be allowed. Whenever you come up with something random, just fling it in here and maybe I'll feel compelled to draw it. But just because you're giving me a concept DOESN'T mean you get to pick the domain. I will be the one doing that! There had to be a catch, right? All domains will be pre-approved, so you will not have to post them in the quest approvals thread.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:47 pm
User Image

Info:
User Image This thread will always be open.
User Image I will take Gods from this when I have time.
User Image This is not an event- this is casual.
User Image These will ALWAYS be CC as far as picking the concept goes, however I will switch up how they are given out from month to month.
User Image They will sometimes NOT be given to the person who made the concept, but I will try to reward you for the idea!
User Image It doesn't matter how many Gods you have: I might just want to do newbie only things, so that's why it's on the form <3
User Image Keep in mind that you will NOT get to pick your own domain.
User Image These are FREE.
User Image I Like references! HINT HINT
User Image You may be as general or as specific as you like.
User Image Picked domains will not be on the quest list, unless the user is no longer on gaia.
User Image Picked domains will go through the regular approval process, I'm just the one doing it for you, that's all.
User Image This thread will only be used after regular customs, and is not a replacement for them, rather an addition to help my skills and get me producing ALL THE GODS.
User Image This is a GAME.
User Image These Gods will NOT count for your six month waiting period.

Rules:
User Image Do not whimper, complain, or b***h in this thread or the main thread. Poor sports are not allowed!
User Image You may post as many forms as you like.
User Image You may keep them in one post, or post them new. It really doesn't matter.
User Image Do not post the same concept twice.
User Image Used concepts ARE NOT ALLOWED. That means NO concepts that have been quested EVER.
User ImageAgain: NEW CONCEPTS ONLY.
User Image I reserve the right to tweak designs as I see fit. Everything posted here will have an element of CC to them.
User Image Do not post designs you want EXACT.
User Image No rebirths. No ascensions. Adults only.
User Image Do not trace God lines. References must be on non-SoA lines.
User Image If you don't like my art- don't enter. Simple, eh?
User Image PM me concerns or complaints! I will try to address the many god-related issues people always seem to have <3

Failure to follow these rules will mean being banned from this event. Continued failure to follow these rules may get you banned from ALL caj-run events. Please be respectful of colorists and other users, since this is just meant to be a fun something to do when and if I have free time. Keep your head on your shoulders! I may add/change rules as a see fit. I might not always make note of them, but please try and keep an eye open! Yes, these are Gods, and while they are special, they were never meant to be some hoarded prize and this game is to help with that.

User Image

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:48 pm
User Image

GOD ME
User Name: (Duh)
How Many Gods Do You Have? (number!)
Is This a Brand New Design? (Y/N)
Are You Sure? (Y/N)
Understand I Pick the Domain? (Y/N)
Description: (Design you're thinking.)
Reference(s): (Color palettes, references, designs- anything)

[size=24][b][color=indigo]GOD ME[/color][/b] [/size]
[b]User Name:[/b]
[b]How Many Gods Do You Have?[/b]
[b]Is This a Brand New Design?[/b]
[b]Are You Sure?[/b]
[b]Understand I Pick the Domain?[/b]
[b]Description:[/b]
[b]Reference(s):[/b]

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:50 pm
User Image

User Image

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:36 pm
Reserved for FaQ  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:02 pm
GOD ME
User Name: oo DeD
How Many Gods Do You Have? 0
Is This a Brand New Design? Yep
Are You Sure? UUUUH. yes.
Understand I Pick the Domain? Fo' shos.
Description: IDK, dude. I like the idea of something bald, or at least with a somewhat unnatural hair thing. Something colorful, funky. The idea of reptilian features mixed in with the feline features would be cool. (Idunno. Just throwing ideas at you.
Reference(s): Lookit this cool dude. And this guy. Oriental Dragons and Questzacoatl are both cool things. (May throw in a ref image here at some point)

Uuh. Hope I'm doing this right. > n>  

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:15 pm
GOD ME
User Name: NovaCracker
How Many Gods Do You Have? One.
Is This a Brand New Design? Eeeyup.
Are You Sure? Yup
Understand I Pick the Domain? I look forward to it actually.
Description: Something with elegant, sweeping hair/headfur. Nothing too human-- but more etheric. Fpr the body itself, I'd like to see a night sky trend, possibly with a nebula-like pattern. I'd love to see it decked out in jewelry in cool colours and possibly a semi-transparent shawl or sash, with a gemstone clasp. For wings, perhaps something tattered and draconic, while the tail could be something other than a lion's-- Maybe something like a house cat? If there's anything you want to try to do on a god, I'd be thrilled to see it, if I'm chosen, so these are just ideas~
Reference(s): Nope, feel free to use this as a full blown experiment for whatever the description inspires, if it inspires at all.

GOD ME
How Many Gods Do You Have? One
Is This a Brand New Design? Yeah, pretty much.
Are You Sure? Yup, aside the cruel ideas I have.
Understand I Pick the Domain? I look forward to it.
Description: Something with PINK, no green unless serious desaturated. Cute, fun, and generally sweet and soft. Go nuts with the rest, practice however you want! :>
Reference(s): Naw, dis be your brain baby, I'm just throwing ideas.

GOD ME
Is This a Brand New Design? Yup
Are You Sure? Yup
Understand I Pick the Domain? I look forward to it.
Description: Something dark, wrapped in silver thread or chains, with glowing or no eyes and patterns that appear and disappear for markings. A primal, abyssal beast that has similarities to folklore and legend, looking almost alien (But befitting SoA beliefs). Mischeivous, dark, wild, maddening, with a grin that will devour one whom looked too long. Something...

Dangerous.
Reference(s): Your imagination~

GOD ME
How Many Gods Do You Have? One!
Is This a Brand New Design? Pretty much is yes.
Are You Sure? Yeah.
Understand I Pick the Domain? Are you kidding that's the fun part! Yes yes pick away!
Description: Why not base a God or Goddess around the colours at sunset? All purply yellow orange pink and warm~ The rest could be anything-- Clouds and perhaps shadows or water, stuff like that. Something befitting the colours~
Reference(s): Sunset like this? (Look, references on the Internet)

GOD ME
Is This a Brand New Design? Yeeaaah.
Are You Sure? Yes!
Understand I Pick the Domain? Indeedily-do.
Description: Some kind of SoA, hewn from stone and precious metals... Likely it appesars old, worn, and tired; "heavy" like a stone. It is cracked and worn, possibly with bits falling away. Over all an earth-toned, crumbling lion.
Reference(s): No, sorry. D:

GOD ME
Is This a Brand New Design? Yes!
Are You Sure? Yes!
Understand I Pick the Domain? Indeed!
Description: Warm colours as markings on a dark, cool or black pelt. Edits and asthetics would be from the following lyrics, however they inspire you!

After all the stops and starts
We keep coming back to these two hearts
Two angels who've been rescued from the fall
And after all that we've been through
It all comes down to me and you
I guess it's meant to be
Forever you and me
After All

Reference(s): Have the full song for more ideas!

GOD ME
Is This a Brand New Design? Yes
Are You Sure? Yeah. Has my brain proven terrifying yet?
Understand I Pick the Domain? Always understand. Always.
Description: Bound in chains, free to move but always bound.
This chain is life, that blessed chain bound to the mortal coil
A silver metal shining and always present
A dapale being of pastels smiling
For even bearing their chains keeping themselves alive
They smile because they are free.

Markings would be gradiant-based, fur edits may be soft, silky, gentle and sweeping. This god may have scars,but no matter what... They smile.
Reference(s): Norp.

GOD ME
How Many Gods Do You Have? Uno! Ein! One! smile
Is This a Brand New Design? Yes.
Are You Sure? Yes~~
Understand I Pick the Domain? Yes~~!
Description: This one is mottled with many colours, and seems to have wings made to fly. They lack physical items but rather has a flowing mane/head fur, and a fluffy, silky-soft tail. A fluffy, sleek lion-god in any case. All colours are CC!
Reference(s): Nnnnope. Sorry!

GOD ME
How Many Gods Do You Have? One! smile
Is This a Brand New Design? Yes.
Are You Sure? Yes~~
Understand I Pick the Domain? Yes~~!
Description: A god with natural colours and no wings. Probably very scruffy and grouchy because they can't fly and seem to limp across hot sand. They have fangs and tend to look like a worn traveller, however you wish to interpret this. A god who never finds home, always roams, and they embody a domain suited to nomadic life.
Reference(s): Nnnnope. Sorry!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:30 pm
GOD ME
User Name: Split personality
How Many Gods Do You Have? 1
Are You Sure? Yes it is.
Understand I Pick the Domain? Yes
Description: Antlers. I haven't seen many Gods with antlers. I know Boma has some and Nature; but we need more. Maybe with stuff entwined in them; like ivy or flowers or something or even jewelry and bangles and leather wrapped around them. Maybe different kinds of horns/antlers. It'd be fun to rp a God with antlers like they shed them every year; so they go into hiding when their antlers are in velvet and are incredibly aggressive during the tine the velvet sheds and they calcify.
Hooves maybe?
Or horns. Like different varieties.
Reference(s): Moose antlers Insane Antlers Caribu antlers Really cool curly horns Kudu horns

Editing to remove sig.  

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:32 pm
GOD ME
User Name: Velveteen Angel
How Many Gods Do You Have? 0
Is This a Brand New Design? Yup!
Are You Sure? Of course! (Google + youtube = new concepts)
Understand I Pick the Domain? Yes!
Description: landscape-ish kind of design as a base coat, with a few random markings, like white whisps or swirls or like ela tattoos designs things. Small-ish (perhaps broken style? Like torn feathers, ect) wings.
long flowing hair or mane - or a partial updo (like a wavy, messy bun or something) - something messy or fluffy

Reference(s): http://images2.layoutsparks.com/1/207389/angels-in-love-moonlight.jpg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqBoB1Yk5Uk&sns=em
no need to use either refs ;D they're just here because they're to blame for this random concept  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:41 pm
GOD ME
User Name: Sherlolly
Is This a Brand New Design? Yes!
Are You Sure? Yup!
Understand I Pick the Domain? Sounds good!
Description: I like the idea of some interesting hair or mane details, or with some eye-catching horns. I actually really enjoy Gods/Goddesses without wings. I will freely admit like I kind of like the darker or stranger domains. I always preferred the villain to the hero.

I included a couple of color palettes that I like, some interesting animals, and a song that I've been listening to a lot recently, but feel free to ignore them if you want or branch off considerably. <3
Reference(s): Color Palette #1 Color Palette #2
Look at this bad boy!
Love the colors in this.
The song I am currently listening to.  

Sherpuff

Tactical Tycoon

OP-Yuna
Crew

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:52 pm
GOD ME
User Name: F a y t h - x
Is This a Brand New Design? Yus!
Are You Sure? Yeppers!
Understand I Pick the Domain? Yepyepyep!
Description: Oh my, I don't know. I'm a little torn between something flowy and elegant, or something hardcore and edgy. I dunno. You decide! =D Maybe somethign with soft elegant colors, but an edgy design? For some reason my mind goes all, 'PRETTY QUEEN OF THE FORSWORN!' Lol.
Reference(s): FORSWORN :: purty colors ALL OF THAT IS JUST INSPIRATION. HAVE FUN!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:41 am
GOD ME
User Name: Redbud-Tree
How Many Gods Do You Have? Zero
Are You Sure? Yes
Understand I Pick the Domain? Yes
Description: A god or goddess with what would be a white base coat - would, that is, if it wasn't so covered with splotches that look like they come from all the (basic) hues of the rainbow- ROYGBIV and such, though perhaps toned down to be more 'colorful' and less 'eyerape'. (Colors are great, but I don't want to induce migraines or burn out anyone's brain!)

The mane and tailtip would be white too, for the most part, but perhaps 'dripping' into the color on the tips? Basically this god/dess looks kind of like some very young child's fingerpainting, with an absolutely nonsensical pattern. The only places it lets up are the very pawtips, which fade into that murky gray-black color you get when you mix all of your paint colors together. In direct contrast to the wild colors elsewhere, this god/dess' eyes are a pure white in color with no color to the iris and no visisible pupil.

The mane and tail shape design are more or less CC, though a longer mane would be nice. Accessories could range from beakwork to feathers to teeth - again, CC really. The wings would be covered in the same splatters on the top, though where the underside of the wing might be shown is white and clear of colors At The tip of the tail and toward the bottom of the mane, where the colors 'run' together, is the same dirty gray-black as the pawtips. the very tips of the wing pinions are also this color,and is the god/dess' nose, and a few smaller color patches over the others.

Reference(s): N/A, mostly because I am a terribad artist but also to preserve choices for you should you undertake this monster of an idea.
Note: For this design I worked from a general concept of 'color', not as a domain but simply as a starting point. I think there are at least a few different free domains that it could fit, but if I'm being... IDK, too specific or something (I literally just typed out the idea as it formed in my mind), please let me know.  

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:26 am
GOD ME
User Name: Andranis
How Many Gods Do You Have? 2
Are You Sure? Pretty sure :>
Understand I Pick the Domain? Yup ~
Description: I'd love me some long ears and a dragon tail :> And owl wings ~ Or at least cartoon owl wings like some current gods are sporting. As for markings... A sort of husky look, with colored toes, all in the same color. Over the top of that in a darker color, either ocelot spots or paisley(I love paisley... -Looks at sheets-). You can have utter fun with the hair and items ~
Reference(s): Love these colors These ones are great, too ~ Oh, hey, tail style! Actually, pretty good ears here Huskyy Ocelot Paisley

GOD ME
Are You Sure? Pretty sure :>
Understand I Pick the Domain? Yup ~
Description: Something of a combo of a rabbit and a bull ~ Bull horns, nose ring, angry face, short and scruffy mane, maybe hooves on the back feet. Ears and tail would be bunny ears/tail ~ Well, more real rabbit than cartoon rabbit... Earings would line the ears, of various kinds(Studs, rings, danglies), and the god/dess'd be wearing a necklace made of some combo(Or a choice of the ones) in the refs, as well as various rings on the front toes and bangles and cuffs on the arms and legs. Wings would be up to you if it has them or not, and what kind they are smile For markings... Just CC from the color palettes linked ~ You can play around with any of the colors, really, even use a color from one, a color from another, and then a color from the third... etc... xd
Reference(s): Horns Bull ring Jareth's a good example of the ears and the studs/rings on them While Bugs is a pretty good example of the tail! Dangly earrings And again And again... And one more Necklace 1 Necklace 2 Necklace 3 Necklace 4 Arm cuffs(I'm sorry about the Image Google link, I couldn't pick just one D: ) And bangles A palette And another one And one more

GOD ME
Are You Sure? Possitive!
Understand I Pick the Domain? Yup!
Description: Almost entirely CC, with only a few specifics - I want it to be an offspring of Xavier, my God of the Cursed; I also want it to have a mane down the back, purple eyes like him, and rabbit-like ears like Xavier... I'd also like to lean more towards a teal color prominently somewhere, but how that is is entirely up to you! So, yeah, have fun xd
Reference(s): Xavier Teal  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:23 am
GOD ME
User Name: Princess_Feylin
How Many Gods Do You Have? 1
Is This a Brand New Design? Yessir
Are You Sure? Reasonably.
Understand I Pick the Domain? Absolutely.
Description: Shaggy and dusty and singed, this is a god who has obviously been through a lot, and yet his expression should not reflect any bitterness or sadness or weariness. He should look smug, if anything, even though the feathers of his wings are broken and burnt, smoking even.
Reference(s):
wing 1
wing 2
unkempt mane  

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

[OOC] Archived [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers