Back to Guilds

Tags: Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply Roleplay (dice)
Chocobo Tales: Jade Regent Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Kombinant rolled 2 20-sided dice: 4, 10 Total: 14 (2-40)

Kombinant

Gracious Gaian

4,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 8:25 pm
Flurry of Blows~!

+2/+2  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 11:47 am
*Kick* *Punch*
Miss.

MT seems to have forgotten that he's playing, so we're going to skip him. Foreeeeeeeeeeeeeeever.

Spivey's still not feelin' up for it, due to poison, so she's just gonna mellow out a bit. @_@

The lizard snaps wildly at Chad-for-Short's general direction, but misses due to the falchion in it's neck.

Chad-for-Short swings, aaaaaaaaaaand misses. Then takes a 5' step to slowly slide towards a flanking position with the monk.

Ryoga's turn.  

Cowpies77
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Punching Bag

10,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100
Kombinant rolled 2 20-sided dice: 2, 18 Total: 20 (2-40)

Kombinant

Gracious Gaian

4,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 1:33 pm
Ryoga nods at Chad-for-Short as he established the flank, and he starts throwing punches at the beast.

Flanking Flurry of Blows~!

+4/+4  
Kombinant rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 8:03 pm
Unarmed Damage 1d6+3  

Kombinant

Gracious Gaian

4,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200

Cowpies77
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Punching Bag

10,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 8:22 pm
And with a boot to the head, the lizard spasms a bit, then slumps down and begins bleeding out.

Chad-for-Short looks at it, then looks at Ryoga, then back at the lizard and says "You know, if we get my spice pouches back from my stuff, I could make something with this..." Lifting up the falchion and separating the lizard's head from body, the tengu adds "Waste not, want not, as they say. I kinda wish I had pockets or something to carry the meat in."

Taking the head, he offers it to Ryoga before pecking at and eating some of it while waiting for Ryoga to decide where he wants to go next.  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 9:43 pm
After searching the room and finding nothing of value or note, Ryoga decides to go through to the other room with the others in tow.

Opening the door, he's greeted by a strong, nasty scent that makes Chad-for-Short (With his particularly strong sense of smell) gag as it smells something like spoiled sewer fish.

There are two lizard-like humanoids, both fighting over a cooked giant tick. They don't seem to immediately notice the party's presence.

Actions?  

Cowpies77
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Punching Bag

10,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100
Kombinant rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)

Kombinant

Gracious Gaian

4,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 9:46 pm
INITIATIVE +3  
Kombinant rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:48 pm
Following Chad-for-Short's advice, Ryoga attempts to sneak past the tick-loving lizardfolk. He sneaks over to the stairs headed downward.

Stealth +7  

Kombinant

Gracious Gaian

4,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200

Cowpies77
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Punching Bag

10,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:04 pm
Kim, Ryoga, and Chad-for-Short all quietly creep through the room and close the door behind them, then proceed down stairs

The air doesn't get any better, and Cracking open the door to poke his head out, Ryoga sees why: In the room, there are long benches in various states of disrepair, and several battered, filthy wooden tables that are between stone pillars in the room, and currently lounging on said tables are 4 more lizard people.
They appear to be playing poker on the table in the middle of the room.

There's a pair of double doors along the far end of the room
And there's another door on the other side of the mess hall, about 20' to the left if you were to walk straight across  
Kombinant rolled 2 20-sided dice: 16, 10 Total: 26 (2-40)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:22 pm
Two stealth checks

Stealth +7  

Kombinant

Gracious Gaian

4,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200

Cowpies77
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Punching Bag

10,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:32 pm
Ryoga makes his way to the double doors at the far end of the room, with the grace and stealth as a chocobo on the prowl.

Ryoga turns and watches as Chad-for-Short sneaks across without much problem, but the knot tied around Kim's Robe top slips and falls open and, between the nosebleed and urges to strangle her and facepalm as she fusses over it and reties it near the Lizard persons' group, they only turn just after she gets on the other side of the pillar from them. And while she makes a comical brow wipe and goes "Whew~", Ryoga's heart nearly jumps into his throat when he spies one of the Lizard people suddenly paying close attention to her pillar with a raised brow, nearly getting up before the other lizard people there get him to wave it off and play his hand

But you're at the Double Doors without further incident, the group quietly slips into the next room.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:31 pm
Stone Pillar support the ceiling over this large kitchen, although the fire pits, tables and pantries here look like they havent been used in decades. There are thick layers of dust covering everything in the room, making Spivey sneeze a bit.

It looks like the residents here don't particularly care about cooking their food, as Ryoga and Chad-for-Short can see in the dust and dirt the various trails worked in the ground show only some foot traffic between the room you just came from, and another doorway along the south end, although Chad-for-Short notes that there are some old trails to the northern doorway

So, Total options:

• West door
  • North Door (Old Tracks go to this door)
  • East Door
  • South Door
  • South East Door (Newer tracks lead between here and the SouthWest door, which you're currently at)

Chocobo
Can Chad-for-Short say how old? How old are the old tracks I mean

He's not a tracker, but it looks like it's a pretty commonly used path.
so there probably isn't any other way to connect those two rooms.

Chocobo
Let's try the older tracks

anyways, after a really narrow hallway, in which Chad-for-Short remarks that it's a good thing he's not claustraphobic (Funny, coming from the second smallest person in the group), you can tell that the room was either still in construction or was built to be uh... rough.

Chocobo
...please god don't lead to the Decapus

There's a 5' wide path in between a lot of Stalactites and Stalagmites that fill this low-ceiling-ed cavern, ending abruptly at the wall at the other end of the room.

Chocobo
This is sounding awfully like a path to decapus-like terror

Also, there was nothing of value in the kitchen. Any usable things have long since been taken. and the East door appears locked when you tried it
Kim shakes her head and mentions that, based on topography, the Decapus would be considerably further East of the current position, remarking that you encountered him from entering the far east side of the castle last time, while this time you're on the far west side, moving north

Chad-for-Short, Spivey and Ryoga stare blankly at her

Chad-for-Short mentions quietly to Ryoga that while she's about as useful as a dropped bar of soap in a prison shower, she at least doesn't appear to be fully out of it...

Chocobo
Do either of them remember stalagmites and such around where they were held?

Chad-for-Short remarks that they were in a proper dungeon cell, not a cage or something in a cave

Chocobo
Alright, let's head back then. This way we can come back once they're reequipped

So, going back to the Kitchen, Chad-for-Short suddenly starts sniffing the air curiously.
"Something's bleeding like a stuck pig."

Chocobo
Ryoga throws a glance at Kim before thinking better of it. "From where?"

*Sniffing at the floor a bit like a dog, Chad-for-Short leads the party over to the South door, before pointing out a new set of tracks.*
*The party follows them to the SouthWest door, where there's a bloody handprint, then to the West Door*
"Here's where it's freshest." The Tengu says
So, what do you do?

Chocobo
Stealthily look into the door

You'd need a light source to see anything.

Chocobo
... <.<
>.>
We could cast light on Kim's robe?
Though that only works if Spivey has it
Chad-for-Short is short a holy symbol for casting

You hear a loud bang, followed by "

Chocobo
"Was that Davros?"

and the party perks up a bit and turns as the West door swings open and Davros quickly walks out of the West Door.

He stops for a second to look at the party, then the sound of something slurping behind him gets his attention again. He quickly grabs and pushes Ryoga and Chad-for-Short towards the South door, saying "MOVE NOW. TALK LATER."

Chocobo
"If you insist."

Stuffing everyone in the Southern Door (Which is a staircase going up), he turns around and lifts up a shotput, and heads towards the South West Door.
Ryoga can see a slimy mold patch slowly creeping out of the West door.

Davros kicks open the South Western door, shouts "EAT s**t AND DIE, BITCHES! I'M GONNA TURN YOU INTO A HANDBAG WHEN I'M DONE WITH YOU!" and flings his shotput into the room, then quickly ducks a splurt of acid from the slime mold
Pushing the party up the stairs as he runs back, he says "This oughta be fun."

Chocobo
"I don't know how but you seem to be having all the fun in this place. How about you take 'Find these guys' s**t so they're not completely useless' duty for a while?"

Davros looks at you before grabbing Spivey and shaking her a bit, saying "Oy, fairy girl. Heal me. And you, Fairy man. I told you that if I die, it's going to be with a smile on my face. What were YOU doing all this time?"

Chocobo
(Wasn't spivey down Kim's shirt? Did Davros just reach down Kim's shirt and grab Spivey?)
"Let's just forget it. I don't really want to talk about what we did. Good to have you back by the way, Davros."  

Cowpies77
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Punching Bag

10,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100
Roleplay (dice)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash