Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wicca: Blessed Be

Back to Guilds

For anyone interested in Wicca, Paganism, or Witchcraft 

Tags: Wicca, Pagan, Witchcraft, New Age, Community 

Reply The Guild's Main Forum - - [religion, spirituality, paranormal, metaphysics, etc]
Dragon mentor?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bloody Rosen Knight

Demonic Shapeshifter

11,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:21 pm
Hi >.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:06 pm
Bloody Rosen Knight
Hi >.

Dragon magick is vary tempermental and I wouldnt recomend working with their energy for a beginner. It is an intensly personal kind of magick as you are inviting dragons to lend their energy to your work. Here is some basic guidelines though.

Meditate daily and ask the dragons (nicely) if they would assist you in your workings. Do thos for a week. Eventually an image of a dragon should pop onto your head. That dragon is reaponding to your request.

Casting circle. When you call the quarters instead of summoning sylphs and gnomes you call dragons. Dont summon or stir them. They are beings of a higher plane and should be treated with respect. Say something like "Dragons of green forests I call you forth to protect this rite and to lend aid to my work. " You can say whatever you like or whatever feels right but remember to be nice about it.

That is my advice to you. Try to develop a personal relationship with a dragon. And place a dragon statue or picture on your alter.  

Zabora Lionheart

Tipsy Sex Symbol

9,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
The Guild's Main Forum - - [religion, spirituality, paranormal, metaphysics, etc]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games