Submit

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:33 pm
Ngoma watched the warlord leave, then looked over to the wobbling male. "Given time, you will." He rose up, walking over to Tolui. "You'll get better both in how strong you are, and your skill. You're already good at dodging..." He tossed his head, grinning, as he pointed to Mahiri. "Unlike that guy. So, Tolui, what do you know so far about Nergui life, beyond how hard it is?" For Ngoma, the hardest part was simply getting over that watering hole... The rain had helped, though. A lot. Ramla was getting better at it, too, that he'd seen.

Mahiri, too, watched the warlord leave, then looked over at Nuri. "I don't know what he said, but I think he meant you." He only got a raised eyebrow, as if she was asking him a dead-pan 'really?' in response to his words. What he couldn't fathom was why she would be so brazen toward someone who ranked higher...

The dust-gray lion then looked up at the ravens, eyebrows going up. "Well someone's a bit close, aren't they?" He walked over, finding the birds far more interesting than Tolui. Something about them seemed familiar, like he knew them from somewhere, or knew someone that knew them more personally. He couldn't say they SMELLED familiar, they smelled like every other bird around the place... Like they picked at dead things. Not something he was ready to intimately get to know...

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:51 am
Kivuli sighed as her sister joined her, eyeing her even as she looked over the former dhlurr.

"Emkurcar, of course." She said as she preened herself, hiding her interest in the goings-on with it. Better watch her tongue... Baa knew her better than the lions did and had more ability to see than she was comfortable with. And who really knew what her sister held in that head of hers... she had the same ability for sight that Kivuli did, she could have seen far more than the raven wanted anyone to see.

The approach of someone below caught her attention and she left off her preening, giving the male a look with her head turned sideways, her green eye bright in its dark markings. "Are you talking to us? We're sisters, if that's what you're talking about. Any one with eyes could see that."

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:28 am
"I've had to do a lot of that." Tolui responded to the compliment. Dodging had become something of a speciality. Perhaps when he had fully gained his strength, he might be better than anyone could imagine.

"Not a lot, I'm afraid." He still looked unhappy with the deal he'd been given in life and the frown deepened as he considered his future with these barbaric people. Perhaps he might have even said something if Mawasii hadn't stepped up to intervene.

The dark female smiled. "We'll get a fellow emkurcar to teach him all he needs to know. For now, I say he needs to find himself a den and rest up. Even a civilian works hard in this pride." That's what she had been told anyway. She was a warrior herself - though it did gain her some odd looks from the males at times. She was her father's daughter, that was for sure.

"Come on, Tolui. Let's get you somewhere quieter."

[prize will be rolled for next]

Kimaria generated a random number between 1 and 21 ... 18!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:41 am
Firstly, thanks to all for taking part! I'll be trying to get an ORP set up for the Nergui at least once every couple of months (more often during big plot times) so keep an eye out for them in the future.

Secondly, we do have a prize for this ORP which will be raffled to those who posted. The list is as follows:

Raffle
1. Andranis
2. SilverLutz
3. Andranis
4. wooga Paes
5. Andranis
6. Bluefire Dragonz
7. Yin-Bug
8. wooga Paes
9. SilverLutz
10. Excited Apathy
11. Yin-Bug
12. SilverLutz
13. Andranis
14. wooga Paes
15.Bluefire Dragonz
16. Bluefire Dragonz
17. Andranis
18. fuKurohane
19. Yin-Bug
20. Andranis
21. Bluefire Dragonz

The prize today is this pretty adolescent girl:
~Image Here~

Info on this girl:
Her parents are Veri (Goddess of Blood) and Godlum. This means that she will also be related to the Xakaav Oma and as such will not be able to breed with anyone in that line. Godlum is, of course, one of the Warlords in the pride and his high status (along with her markings) will make her a more desirable female in both ranks and as a potential partner. With a Goddess as a mother this, of course, means that this nav blood is also a seer. Bear in mind that she does not have to become a kaar upon reaching adult if you do not wish it. Seers can take up other roles if they would prefer.

The colourist, I believe, is Ririka. [Mims will correct me if I am wrong!]

The winner may choose to give the girl away to a pride-newbie of their choice. A newbie is anyone who does not own a lion in the pride. So basically, if you have a resident hyena, you can still come under the newbie category.

Also! Feel free to continue/wrap-up your RPs after the winner has been rolled :3

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:43 am
fuKurohane

You are the winner! =D

See info above for family/rank information. You may keep or give away to a pride-newbie of your choice.

[IC] Nergui Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff