Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nergui Horde

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:02 am
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:10 am
Joining is open!!

User Image

Please note that there are several things you need to take into account before deciding if this pride is right for your lion/hyena:

@@@@ • You must be a lion/hyena. Hybrids and other species are not allowed.
@@@@ • Those who openly thwart or shun the Nergui beliefs must be ready to face the IC consequences.
@@@@ • Your lion must be able to fight for themselves. Injured, elderly or disabled rogue lions are not welcome (unless they are taken as slaves).
@@@@ • Lions are only taken as slaves if they will be of some use to the Nergui (seer powers/unusual markings/etc...)
@@@@ • We do not accept gods as members, without prior approval.
@@@@ • Whilst there are favourable colours and markings, the Nergui do not limit membership on pelt colour. Understand that bright coloured lions, however, may face mockery until they prove their worth. Those with favoured markings may be overwhelmed by curious pride members.

Nergui Horde

Nergui Horde

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:26 am
Current rank restrictions

We are not accepting applications for the following ranks:

- Xakaav Oma
- Worrurd Hesr
- Worrurd
- Dhlurr

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:19 am
Application Form

If you have read over everything (including the information in the 'pride info' sticky and think you are ready to join, fill out the application below and post it in this thread for approval.

[size=11][color=darkred][b]::Label me 'Nergui'::[/b][/color]

[url=]X[/url] [color=darkred][b]Name here[/b] [i](Name meaning here)[/i][/color]
[b]Desired Rank:[/b]
[b]Seer?[/b] Y/N
[b]Played by:[/b]
[b]Status:[/b] Please select one: Convert/New
[b]Dialect:[/b] Please select one: Local/Bilingual/Common/Northern
[b]Parents:[/b] father x mother
[b]Info:[/b] Short character blurb here
[/size]

Nergui Horde

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:42 pm
::Label me 'Nergui'::

X Daud'r Garbled form of her old name
Desired Rank: Braak
Seer? No.
Played by: ShinosBee
Dialect: Cmmon
Parents: Verge'lian x Na'ima
Info: Dormin's a headstrong gal with a lot of spunk and some anger issues. She's good at heart, but exceedingly egotistical to the point where she often teases or belittles others, even her own family. She doesn't really think badly of them, it's more that she thinks TOO MUCH of herself. She needs an attitude adjustment.

She left her home pride because she was bored, and after years as a loner, and a litter of unwanted hybrids, she's come looking for a purpose. Good, evil, she just wants something to fight for. She does still have a moral core, but one cause is as good as any other. And what some people think of as 'evil' is really just misunderstood, isn't it?

X Doxailol Devourer
Desired Rank: Kaar
Seer? Yes.
Dialect: Bilingual
Parents: Neltharion x Malaika
Info: The daughter of the God of Hate, it is her mission in life to do her father's bidding, and prove herself to him. She is as his own claw; she goes where he wills, seeks out information, sows discontent. She revels in tormenting 'lesser' mortals, especially those born to other gods.

Ideally, she'd stumble across the Nergui and play the part of willing convert. She wouldn't make trouble (unless you needed someone to for a plot? Let me know!) and would mainly just act the perfect convert. Helping with her visions, making 'friends.' Her goal would be observation on behalf of her father, though the odds are she would never be able to give him said info. He has a lot of children seeded through the prides, after all, and in the end doesn't care for any of them. In time, perhaps, she would become genuinely dedicated--though in secret she would never be a true believer.

X Ghaibu Smile
Desired Rank: Dhlurr
Seer? Yes
Dialect: Common
Parents: Ume'itikadi x Atqiya'atma
Info: She had only just grown to be a rather quiet, demure adult, coming at last into her seer powers, when the Swampie pride moved. She became separated, and could have been captured before finding her family again. Her visions come on suddenly, and leave her blind and paralyzed for the duration and shortly after; each time the blindness lingers a bit longer, so she fears the visions, but accepts them as a gift from the gods.

She would likely resist converting, but break after some short time--she is not terribly strong willed, and fears pain.

EDIT: Oops. Missed that you weren't accepting those. :/  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:02 am
ShinosBee

No worries hon! Dhlurr rank will open up again once we have more members :3 currently the slave numbers are rivalling those who watch them, so for IC reasons we need to wait a while for things to balance out.

However, the other two you posted (Daud'r and Doxailol) are perfect and, as such, are definitely approved :3  

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:29 am

X Kriegerisch Warlike
Desired Rank: Nohoi
Seer? N
Played by: SilverLutz
Dialect: Please select one: Bilingual
Parents: Furchtlos x Orenda
Info: Kriegerisch, or Krieg as she prefers to be called, is one hell of a hyena. Her mother's smarts and her fathers fearlessness have created an incredible monster. She is cunning, tactical, unafraid of pain or danger, and willing to put everything on the line for what she believes in. She is respectful to those of higher rank than her, but to subordinates she is merciless and cruel. Krieg has little respect for weakness and feels as though pain only makes you stronger. Her biggest weakness is that she doesn't expect anything from the underdog. To her, they are dirt and would never dream of rising up. Granted, if someone beneath her were to rise up, the element of surprise would only get them so far.

Realized I never posted her for the members list!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:20 am

X Keto Depth
Seer? Y
Played by: CaliWolfe
Dialect: Please select one: Bilingual
Parents: ? x ?
Info: Keto is a nice but vicious sort of hyena who speaks in riddles or nonsense. He finds amusement in taunting his prey with his confusing dialect and always leaves them guessing the true meaning behind his words. Keto is a seer and is more than happy to tell of his visions for success, although in the most confusing way possible so as to avoid being pegged as wrong. He can and sometimes will speak normally to his fellow Nergui but never to outsiders or low ranking members. He would speak most clearly to high ranking members who have earned his respect or "friends". Even if it is difficult to understand him he seemed dedicated and loyal to the Nergui cause.

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:36 pm

X Keir Dusky, dark skinned
Desired Rank: Shuko
Seer? No
Dialect: Common
Parents: Solvtorn x Alehandra
Info: Having grown up in the Stormborn, Keir is strong, loyal, and skilled in battle. As he grew he began to experience the wanderlust most young Stormborn get, but unlike many his age, it wasn't satisfied by becoming a Reaver. During his first Viking he met a lioness named Gren who told him just a bit about the Nergui, enough to whet his appetite for finding out more about the mysterious pride. After thinking it over for a bit, Keir finally decided to leave his homeland to join the Nergui. He's a very impressionable lion and will take to their customs and language well.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:46 am
CaliWolfe

Apologies for the delay! Accepted.  

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:47 am
SilverLutz

Accepted!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:00 pm

X Gael Stranger
Desired Rank: Braak
Seer? Not rolled
Dialect: Please select one: Local
Parents: ? x ?
Info: Born into the pride, Gael has a strong sense of the Nergui way. He plays the part of a tough and strong male, but deep down he's got a soft spot. Don't count on getting to see it, though. He is careful to protect his vulnerabilities.

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:03 pm
SilverLutz

Accepted :3  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:50 am

X Kerberos demon of the pit
Seer? Unknown at this time
Played by: Tanakako
Dialect: Bilingual
Parents: ??? x ???
Info: Kerberos arrived at the pride boarder mysteriously. No one knew him though he knew about the pride. He knew they accepted hyenas and that any hyena who could fight could be part of their army. He demanded to be let in and to join the ranks of the Nohoi. Aside from this particular demand he has said little else, being avery tactern male prone to long periods of solitude and silence. His only true interaction with the rest of the pride, Nohoi and lions both, is to practice fighting skills. He also refuses to talk about the bells strung about him.

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:35 am
Tanakako

Accepted!  
[IC] Nergui Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers