Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
LOL this sort of thing should happen more often.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:41 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:28 am
******** XD  

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

LennaSuace

Businesswoman

9,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:45 am
OMG!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:52 am
In the name of trying to look cool, A lot of stupid stuff happens.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

Shallow Carnage

Sparkly Loverboy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:29 am
I have no shame in admitting I laughed at that Z.. laughed hard.. I feel no sympathy for people that get hurt in the name of doing stuff to look cool.

Also Wellwisher I almost (ALMOST) feel bad for that kid.. He made it SO far.. and did it with a level of skill I will never possess (or that I want for that matter).. The gods of kharma should have let him make it.. I still laughed though.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:35 am
As the shelf fell on him I was kinda hoping that the stuff falling on him was a bunch of condoms. That would have been hilarious.  

B1g_crunch

Questionable Loiterer

8,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Flatterer 200

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:21 pm
Shallow Carnage
I have no shame in admitting I laughed at that Z.. laughed hard.. I feel no sympathy for people that get hurt in the name of doing stuff to look cool.

Also Wellwisher I almost (ALMOST) feel bad for that kid.. He made it SO far.. and did it with a level of skill I will never possess (or that I want for that matter).. The gods of kharma should have let him make it.. I still laughed though.
Oh I do feel bad for people who are attempting cool stuff and end up failing at it. Like you though, I still laugh at it.

That being said, I haven't quite figured out what cool thing was attempted and failed at here.
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:25 pm
wellwisher
Shallow Carnage

Oh I do feel bad for people who are attempting cool stuff and end up failing at it. Like you though, I still laugh at it.

That being said, I haven't quite figured out what cool thing was attempted and failed at here.
User Image

To leave a man-shaped hole in the wall? xD It's so funny this caption!  

LennaSuace

Businesswoman

9,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100

Shallow Carnage

Sparkly Loverboy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:38 pm
LennaSuace
wellwisher
Shallow Carnage

User Image

To leave a man-shaped hole in the wall? xD It's so funny this caption!

Just for good measure.

I wish i spoke whatever language he spoke so i knew what nonsense he yells.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:02 pm
Makes me wonder if the guy has seen it on the internet and thinks to himself "Damn. At least they didn't get my face!"  

Jackalope2
Crew

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:22 pm
User Image

Haha... wow! xd "Clean up on aisle 4!"

---

Shallow Carnage

He probably would have made it, if that sign wasn't in the way. It's the whole reason why he ended up falling. sweatdrop

---

LennaSuace
wellwisher
User Image
To leave a man-shaped hole in the wall?

That... or he forgot to do a step for the wallrun trick. xd  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas