Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Tempmus Chronicles

Back to Guilds

A guild where original ideas for stories can Blossom. And Bubbles. And okay, Buttercup, you can join too. 

Tags: Anthro, Original, Stories, Variety, Role Playing 

Reply The Tempmus Chronicles
Questions and Answers Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:51 pm
Goddammit Draid! I'm running out of tables here!

User Image

And if you want to think of a Big Sister, male, without a huge helmet like that (I think more of a gas mask feeding them lava and super heated methane gas and a small helmet.) and lava coursing through tubes around their bodies, then go for it!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:23 pm
Actually, I drew my rendition of a Thrakton Torran today while I was bored in class. I imagined that the helmet and a majority of the armor would be removeable layers of cascading soot-smoked steel-like material that folds into itself, making a collapsible armor. These armor pieces would either be permanently or temporarily binded, typically by welding or hinging, to a cylindrical magma reservoir in their chest, three cylindrical magma reservoirs on pauldron-like structures that naturally armor their shoulders with rugged brimstone-like material, and three cylindrical magma reservoirs on their forehead.
...Unless you'd like to see a picture.

User Image  

Fadedepic

Popular Streaker

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:25 am
That is awesome! Do you mind if i use it in their bio? Because I think this is extremely accurate to what I envisioned.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:55 am
Go ahead, man. I was working on the Vriikt and the Kaktor variants of the armor, but then I remembered I had to implement magma with it somehow, so those ideas would have to be altered before I could do anything with them.  

Fadedepic

Popular Streaker

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:08 pm
Well the Thrakton Clan is far heavier on the Magma and Lava implementation, the rest of them using it but not as widely and strongly as Thrakton. I might actually alter each clan to use something else.

Like the Shorkatuun, the scientists that live in the glacial northern of the continent ((I just thought of Skyrim... Scientific Nords... Hah!)), might use Ice and Frost as their means of weapons and armor, with it being readily available. Their armor would be more slick and smooth, being designed by the most intelligent Clan for practical use more than ease of creation or intimidation.

The Vriikt, living underground in a series of tunnels and caves spread throughout the land, would alter to use Rocks and maybe even some of the Darkness they preside in. Their armor would be darker and smaller, maybe even have a slight cloaking to it for stealth.More jagged too?

Kaktor, living on mountains and peaks sporadically spread throughout the land, would possibly use Air and Wind aspects, also wearing suits that would be light and have a sort of wing-suit implementation.

Zrakni, living in massive and thick forests, and having territory in most other Clan's territories, would be more defensive heavy, having to protect themselves from the land they are surrounded by. They already use animals as their forms of primary attack, and I suppose they would have typical primitive weapons. Low tech armor, thick but nimble, allowing them to take hits but still be able to move through their trees.

Nathrin, living on a peninsula and creating the weapons, their armor would be lacking but their weapons would be far superior than anyone else's. But they don't live anywhere special, so I don't know what they would use. I guess anything, since they make guns better than anyone else? Or maybe Lightning and Electricity since no one else has used that.

Lotric live on another peninsula, ((I should take a picture of my crappy little map and upload it...)) and use their vehicles to fight. So their armor would be extremely light and aerodynamic, and probably have wheels or something on them, so they can use their own bodies as extensions to their vehicles.

Mintric live in a giant conglomerate of sea-faring vessels, all together in one spot and connected to forma floating city. It can break up and separate in a moment though. They would incorporate Water or some sort of Hydro Source. Their armor would allow them to survive underwater for an extended period of time, like dive suits. ((No! Not a Big Daddy!))

Quafrig are in space on an orbital station, and would most likely use Plasma or Void in their tech. Their suits would allow for survival in space. Stuff like that.

But these are just ideas. You made some pretty bad a** armor for the Thrakton that I like, so you can change and do what you want with it. And what are your opinions on each Clan?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:21 am
How did you get a hold of those amazing character pictures? Did you commission someone o do them?  

Fadedepic

Popular Streaker

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:33 am
Oh, no. I wish! That's all from three hours of hunting through Google Images. And then Photoshop Express to alter a few things, and resize some for smaller profile pictures. I'm gonna start putting their pictures next to their text. Just to separate it even more and make it more professional.  
The Tempmus Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff