Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:32 pm
Words 177

He too was glad to see her. There was simply something about Fiore that made him feel at ease when the rest of the world put him on edge. He was still trying to compose himself so he didn’t notice her blush but her tone conveyed that what she had to say was important. Settling down he nodded looking back at her. “Yess?” He really had no idea what to expect if another hat hurt the vixen he would likely have to hunt them down. Perhaps she had something happy in her life though. The thought made him happy though a small hole was in his heart. He didn’t mind it though. As long as Fiore was happy and could smile it was worth missing out on the parts of her life that made her so. She had missed him after all so it was clear he could still be part of her joy even only a small part. He pushed off such thoughts of vengeance and sorrow to give Fiore his full attention.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:54 pm
Reoakee

She stood there for a moment. She knew what she wanted to say, but for some reason... nothing would come out. How was she suppose to just tell him that he had two kids? It was a lot more complicated then she thought. She opened her mouth again then closed it once again. There was no other way to say it. She just had to go for it.
"Zane... I... Mm... After you left... I found out that I..." She blushed a little. "Your... A dad... you have two sons..." That's it. That's all she could say. She just hoped that he wasn't too mad at her.

Izumi Tenshi

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:00 pm
Words 152

Waiting patiently seemed to stress her out more, though Zane couldn’t figure out why for the life of him. She was clearly thinking and organizing things so he just waited. She started so fragmented that he was worried and just glad she managed to make the second half understandable. It was like she finally had her.. he was what? Blinking a few times he tilted his head looking at her. He opened his mouth and a low hiss came out. It wasn’t intentional just a let out of air. He thought how long he had been gone from her side. If he had children they would be adults by now wouldn’t they? “What are they like?” What where they named? Did that even matter? What did they know of him if anything at all. Where were they at? He had so many questions but most of them were slow in coming out.

RP Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff