Welcome to Gaia! ::

Drama world(king and queen)

Back to Guilds

This guild is for RPing, talking..anything! 

Reply Drama!(Rping)
[$] Love covered in blood Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Captain tohru honda
Captain

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:10 pm
By the time they had circled the town and made it back to Henry's house, it was eleven at night. "Well, here's my house." Henry said with a smile. "So do you want to hangout tomorrow or something?" Henry asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:57 pm
"I was actually thinking that you would be willing to stay at my place. It's rather too big for one person and too lonesome for a night such as this." He said in a tone that was almost hypnotic, and as he starred at Henry's eyes, his deep bottomless red-tinged-violet eyes only added to the hypnosis affect when he said "You will stay with me? Yes?'  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Captain tohru honda
Captain

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:24 pm
"O-Of course..." Henry said as he gazed into the others eyes. "Lead the way." Henry said and followed Tsuna, his eyes a colorless from being under hypnosis.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:31 am
Tsuna didn't this time hide the dangerous smirk that graced his lips. Wrapping an arm around his his waist he led the male to the dark mansion located near the park. Walking inside the mansion was a lot cleaner and modernized as he led Henry up to his room sitting on the bed. So, Tsuna himself didn't need the bed but he kept it there for such situations. Laying his head on his shoulder he took in his scent, "Henry...I'm very...thirsty, you'll let me drink from you yes?"  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Captain tohru honda
Captain

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:49 am
"Of course..anything for you." Henry said and exposed his neck for Tsuna. "Drink away master.." Inside Henry's head he was trying to fight the control he was under, but it wasn't working.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:00 am
Tsuna's dangerous smirk returned as he gently touched the male's cheek. "Good boy." he said with a dangerous gleam in his eye licking a long the vein, just with his tongue the vampire feel the pulsing of his blood coursing trough it. Allowing his fangs to extend he bit into his neck, the blood gushing out filling his mouth as he drank deeply till he was satisfied.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Captain tohru honda
Captain

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:36 pm
Henry closed his eyes and put a hand on the others neck as Tsuna began to drink his blood. When he was done, Henry fell backwards, unconscious on the bad.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:16 pm
Seeing Henry fall back unconscious because of anemia he chuckled, "Guess I went over bored." he said to himself as he put Henry in a more comfortable position on the bed as he went down stairs grabbing a very fine very vintage glass of italian wine.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Captain tohru honda
Captain

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:36 pm
The next morning, Henry woke with a throbbing headache. As he was rubbing his temples, he soon realized he had no idea where he was or why he was there. "Was I kidnapped?" Henry asked as he got out of bed shakily. "H-Hello?" Henry callled as he neared the bedroom door.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:44 pm
On the door was a note reading;

I hope your not too weak when you wake up. Your free to go home, but I would like you to come back tonight.
Tsuna

because it was the morning and the sun was out, Tsuna was asleep in a room where the sun couldn't reach him.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Captain tohru honda
Captain

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:31 pm
"W-What happened?" Henry asked as he opened the door. "I guess I'll go home." Henry said as he found his way to the front door and then left the house. As he walked home, he was thinking how he got to to Tsuna's house. How he knew it was the others house, he had no idea. He just did. When he got home, Henry went to sleep for a few hours more. He woke up at two and then kept himself busy till it was sunset. He went back to Tsuna's house and knocked on the door.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:44 pm
Hearing the knock on the door, Tsuna had just woken up, it was obvious by the way his hair was tossed about, but it didn't look horrible somewhat cute... or sexy. Opening, the door maybe a little to quickly he looked at Henry smiling. Stepping to the side he left the door open for the other closing it behind him. Because he just woken up, Tsuna was wearing long black sweat pants his chest was bare. He didn't say anything instead went to the kitchen heating up a blood packet pouring it into a wine glass.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Captain tohru honda
Captain

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:17 pm
"Hi.." Henry said and walked in the house. He followed Tsuna to the kitchen and just stared at him when he saw the other heat up what looked like blood. "I-Is that blood?"Henry asked, sitting down. The previous night was already weird with not remember how he got to Tsuna's house, but now he was heating up blood?! "Please tell me that isn't blood."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:36 pm
Taking a sip of the glass filled with blood, he smirked setting the glass down. "It is, although it doesn't compare to coming from the source. Why are you so surprised though?" he asked as he picked the glass up and finished it, cleaning it out and setting it to dry.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Captain tohru honda
Captain

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:47 pm
"T-The source?!" Henry yelled in complete surprise as he put a hand to his neck. Sure enough he felt to puncture wounds. "You fed off me?!" Henry yelled as he stood up. "I only know you for two days and you decide hey, I'll feed off of him?! what the hell?! Do you think you're gonna feed of me tonight?! well you're certainly not!" Henry yelled and stomped out of the kitchen, making his way to the front door.  
Drama!(Rping)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff