His nose was smarting. So was much of his body. Then again, if Aeton hadn't stuck his nose in that hole, it might not have happened. Bees never took kindly to dog noses. He couldn't help it, though - He liked the taste of honey. Which seemed ironic, given that the dog he'd fallen head over paws for went by the alternate name of Honey Eyes. The feather-faced dog hobbled his way down to the water, where he found Parisa sitting and simply watching. What she was watching he didn't know, but the calm air about her drew him in, cautious to not fall in the water as he tenderly took a seat next to her. "Lovely day, Sweets, isn't it?"

The brown dog smiled, not even bothering to look over. She knew... She'd warned him this morning to not stick his nose in bee holes. She'd already Seen that this would happen, but he didn't listen. "It is... Apparently it's a lovely day to ignore your beloved's warnings, when you know that she can See what's going to happen to you today so you might try to avoid it and change the vision." She turned, smiling fully at him before reaching up with a paw and tweaking his cheek. "Silly Aeton, why do you do that? You know the bees don't like it!"

"Aah, Sweets, stop that!" He managed to get her paw off his cheek, though the male was grinning, tongue sticking out. "You know I like the taste of honey, it's so sweet and goey and..." A shiver ran up his spine. "I can't help it!" His tail thumped on the ground, still grinning. "Besides, I've found some interesting things following my nose!" He leaned over, nuzzling the brown female. "I found you, didn't I?" Indeed, Aeton had followed his nose to the Peke'na, where he'd met Parisa. The pack had the habit of having alternate, or wolf, names, with Parisa's being Honeyeyes. Aeton himself had opted for the name Featherface, thanks in part to the feather markings his face bore, a gift from his mother. Then the pack had disbanded, spooked by a leopard that had been hanging around. Now Parisa was leading Aeton somewhere new.

Parisa inclined her head, chuckling. "Indeed your nose DID...!" She wouldn't address the double meaning to his like of honey. She then looked back at the water. "But your nose needs to find us something else..." She shifted, her own mind going to the Peke'na and its disbandment. She'd lost track of her brothers and sisters very fast, as well as most of her expansive family. "We need to find the pack I keep seeing... They worship Organization... And they're new." The fact it was a new pack made it all the more challenging to find it. They could likely be ANYWHERE in the grasslands and hills, or even down in the crater. She could never get a fix on any landmarks in any of her Visions.

Aeton tilted his head, letting out a hum. "Well, if I knew what they smelled like..." He let out a puff of air, then lay down. "Aah, I hurt everywhere..." He rolled over, putting his paws up in the air. After a moment, watching the water upside down, Aeton stretched out. "Sweets... Do you think there'll be water like this with the new pack? Or..." He let out a snicker. "A desert.. No water at all!" Never mind how the dogs would survive there. "I think I'd want to live between places like that... Like... A place between a marsh, and a desert. LOTS of water on one end, and lots of hard ground and sand on the other! Perfect for sun bathing, and then you can take a bath in the marsh!"

She began to laugh, before rising up and rubbing her front paws on Aeton's belly. Her grin felt like it was growing as she watched him squirm, delight reflected in his eyes as much as her own. She suddenly withdrew, though, sitting back as her ears flicked back, jaw tightening and eyes going blank. For a moment, they seemed to lose their luster. Howling, there was howling. Wild dogs howling. Amid them, familiar faces. There were Peke'na refugees amid the pack. Silence was there! She knew his face anywhere! And his brother, Horizon! Moonbug, too! This was a wonderous sight! A sight... With a jerk and a gasp, Parisa returned to the present. Or was what she'd seen the present? Some visions she could never tell, but this one had told her enough. She was panting too hard to say anything, but a grin was lighting her face up as her eyes brimmed with delight.

The blue and white dog sat up, worry in his face as he watched Parisa. She was having another vision... Every time she did that, it scared him, because he didn't know if it could kill her or not, and what if something attacked while she was in this state? Would he be physically capable of protecting her? But when she snapped out of it, the grin on her face told him plenty of stories. "Parisa, what did you see...?"

"I saw..." She swallowed, starting to get her breath back. "Aeton, I saw... Moonbug... And Silence... And Horizon! I saw Peke'na dogs!" She wobbled for a moment, then got up, rising onto her back legs and placing her paws on Aeton's shoulders. "Aeton, I saw Peke'na dogs! There's others from our old pack in this new one! I know how we can find them! I can tell you want to smell for!" She jumped away, squealing with laughter as she went in tight circles, before dragging Aeton into the joyous dance. "Put your nose to the ground and smell for Peke'na!" It was the perfect thing for him to smell for! It was something they knew, and something Aeton could smell.

The male's ears perked up, tail beginning to wag. "I can do that! I can smell them!" He stopped, turning around and around for a moment, ears and tail up as he smelled the air. Suddenly, identifying the smell of Peke'na dogs that weren't them, he stopped. "This way!" He didn't wait much, bee stings forgotten as he took off at a run. "They're this way!"

Parisa let out a joyous, yipping howl, taking off after Aeton. They'd found their compass, how they were going to reach their new home! They weren't blindly seeking now!