Submit

Sincerely Metalhead

Omnipresent Genius

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:34 pm
IT'S ON!!!!! Great games today and the two best are going! RAAAAAAAVENS!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:06 am
Couldn't have said it better myself! For this occasion I have switched from my normal green font color to 49er Red! GO SAN FRANCISCO!!!  

Cookie Icer
Vice Captain

Sincerely Metalhead

Omnipresent Genius

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:10 pm
Cookie Icer
Couldn't have said it better myself! For this occasion I have switched from my normal green font color to 49er Red! GO SAN FRANCISCO!!!

Hahahaha, funny. You mean go Baltimore, right?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:25 am
Silver Ace Revolver
Cookie Icer

Haa haa... Let me refraise my statemnt, I couldn't have said it better myself, up until you screamed RAAAAVENS!! Everything before that I concur with.

and I stand by my comment... GO SAN FRANCISCO!!!!

Cookie Icer
Vice Captain

Sincerely Metalhead

Omnipresent Genius

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:44 pm
Cookie Icer
Silver Ace Revolver
Cookie Icer

Haa haa... Let me refraise my statemnt, I couldn't have said it better myself, up until you screamed RAAAAVENS!! Everything before that I concur with.

We'll see after the 3rd, Santa. Haha  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:25 am
Silver Ace Revolver
Cookie Icer
Silver Ace Revolver
Cookie Icer

We'll see after the 3rd, Santa. Haha

Indeed we shall Mr. Revolver  

Cookie Icer
Vice Captain

Sincerely Metalhead

Omnipresent Genius

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:31 am
IT'S HERE!!!! IT'S HERE!!!! SUPER HAR-BOWL!!!!
Prediction: Ravens over 49ers: 35-31.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:35 pm
Wow, I was one point off my prediction. RAVENS WIN!!!!!!!  

Sincerely Metalhead

Omnipresent Genius

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hygienic 200

Cookie Icer
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:59 pm
Despite the loss, I am proud of my 49ers! They made one hell of a comeback, which, unfortunately, came up just short. And due to a technicality, *Cough* HOLDING!! *Cough* The 49ers never gave up, they fought til the bitter end, and that is far better than if they would have rolled over and played dead after trailing 28-6 early in the 3rd. But still, congrats to the Ravens on holding on in the end, and to my 49ers, you have nothing to be ashamed of. I am proud of you guys, and I am looking forward to what you can do next season.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:16 pm
Cookie Icer
Despite the loss, I am proud of my 49ers! They made one hell of a comeback, which, unfortunately, came up just short. And due to a technicality, *Cough* HOLDING!! *Cough* The 49ers never gave up, they fought til the bitter end, and that is far better than if they would have rolled over and played dead after trailing 28-6 early in the 3rd. But still, congrats to the Ravens on holding on in the end, and to my 49ers, you have nothing to be ashamed of. I am proud of you guys, and I am looking forward to what you can do next season.

Or that -cough- BLATANT ILLEGAL HANDS TO THE HEAD!!!! -cough- but other than that, great game, though that outage did something funky to the momentum...  

Sincerely Metalhead

Omnipresent Genius

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hygienic 200

Cookie Icer
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:11 pm
Silver Ace Revolver
Cookie Icer

Or that -cough- BLATANT ILLEGAL HANDS TO THE HEAD!!!! -cough- but other than that, great game, though that outage did something funky to the momentum...

But even if they would have called that one as well, both penalties would have been ofsetting penalties, and they would have replayed the down. Also, Go back and look at Delanie Walker on the opposite side of the field during that final 4th and goal. Even NFL Live on ESPN said that while teh Crabtree call was "Questionable" the hold on Walker SHOULD have been called, but wasn't. Bottom line, I'm all for officials being a bit more laid back and letting the guys play it out. But sometimes the most blatant holds were looked over. HELL, a Ref was pushed by a Ravens player, that SHOULD have been ejection, you DO NOT lay a hand on the refs, yet #29 did, and he was allowed to remain in the game. And on the punt in the endzone by Baltimore, you cannot tell me that there was NO holding by the Ravens as the punter was allowed to sit back there and precious seconds ticked off the clock. But none of this complaining and b!tching will change the outcome. Whats done is done, and I am still proud of my team. Even though the officiating by the Refs were, "Interesting" or "Questionable" as many analysts have put it.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:43 am
Cookie Icer
Silver Ace Revolver
Cookie Icer

But even if they would have called that one as well, both penalties would have been ofsetting penalties, and they would have replayed the down. Also, Go back and look at Delanie Walker on the opposite side of the field during that final 4th and goal. Even NFL Live on ESPN said that while teh Crabtree call was "Questionable" the hold on Walker SHOULD have been called, but wasn't. Bottom line, I'm all for officials being a bit more laid back and letting the guys play it out. But sometimes the most blatant holds were looked over. HELL, a Ref was pushed by a Ravens player, that SHOULD have been ejection, you DO NOT lay a hand on the refs, yet #29 did, and he was allowed to remain in the game. And on the punt in the endzone by Baltimore, you cannot tell me that there was NO holding by the Ravens as the punter was allowed to sit back there and precious seconds ticked off the clock. But none of this complaining and b!tching will change the outcome. Whats done is done, and I am still proud of my team. Even though the officiating by the Refs were, "Interesting" or "Questionable" as many analysts have put it.

But then again, analysts always say that SB officiating was questionable.  

Sincerely Metalhead

Omnipresent Genius

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hygienic 200

Cookie Icer
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:01 pm
Silver Ace Revolver

They usually do. Question here is, was it a Questionable call? a Miss call? or a no Call? Depending on how they are categorizing the plays, it can be either a Judgement thing, or Refs flat out blowing it. And what I have seen, I'm leaning towards the latter.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:33 pm
Cookie Icer
Silver Ace Revolver

They usually do. Question here is, was it a Questionable call? a Miss call? or a no Call? Depending on how they are categorizing the plays, it can be either a Judgement thing, or Refs flat out blowing it. And what I have seen, I'm leaning towards the latter.

I think the refs figured since it's the Super Bowl, let the boys be boys.  

Sincerely Metalhead

Omnipresent Genius

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hygienic 200

Cookie Icer
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:20 pm
Silver Ace Revolver
Cookie Icer
Silver Ace Revolver

I think the refs figured since it's the Super Bowl, let the boys be boys.

I agree with being a little more lenient and letting the
"Boys be Boys" I would rather there be fewer penalties than more, BUT there were quite a few calls that I felt still needed to be made. A player laying a hand on the Ref, No Buts About It! He should have been thrown out and fined. For the smaller, questionable judgement calls, yes, I can agree and say maybe minor things can slide, but blatant penalties need to be called no matter what kind of game this is. And yes, there were a few by the 49ers that went uncalled. A hit on Joe Flacco as he was going out of bounds, and the push off from the Ravens defenders helmet, this isn't a complete bash on what the Ravens got away with, but more against the Refs and letting calls slide that should have been called.

The NFL Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff