Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Cutter Knight's tamer profile: First Page updated Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:14 am
Cutter Knight

You are invited to a party hosted by Swanmon!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:14 pm
Chu~ emotion_bigheart  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:22 pm
Cutter Knight
Digimon RP Lines

Koromon:
Koromon>>BlackAgumon>>Monocromon>>Triceramon>>Spinomon
OR
Koromon>>ToyAgumon>>Tankmon

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pururumon:
Pururumon>>Nyaromon>>Salamon>>BlackGatomn>>LadyDevimon>>Lilithmon

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Elecmon:
Elecmon>>Garurumon>>WereGarurumon>>MetalGarurumon

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kai Moto/Agunimon:
Agunimon>>BurningGreymon>>Aldamon>>EmperorGreymon

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cupimon:
Cupimon>>Lucemon>>Lucemon CM

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tanemon:
Tanemon>>Palmon>>Togemon>>Lilamon>>Rosemon>>RosemonBM
Or
Tanemon>>Floramon>>Togemon>>Blossomon>>Minervamon>>Mervamon

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.???

Koromon:
Koromon>>Agumon>>Greymon>>Darkdramon

Salamon
Salamon>>Gatomon>>???

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yokomon
Yokomon>>Tapirmon>>Angemon>>Garudamon>>Ravemon>>RavemonBM

Missimon
Missimon>>Commandrmon>>Sealsdramon>>Tankdramon>>Darkdramon

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Candlemon:
Candlemon>>Deltamon>>Kimeramon>>???

Chu~ emotion_bigheart  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:50 am
Hope the kind

Chu~ emotion_bigheart

Hi Hope  

Cutter Knight

Tricky Treater

9,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:03 am
Cutter Knight

hows it going? Having a good 2016 so far?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:19 am
lief_7
Cutter Knight

Hi lief, not to bad just trying to get back into the swing of things here, alot off missing art to find lol  

Cutter Knight

Tricky Treater

9,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:21 am
Cutter Knight
lief_7
Cutter Knight

Hi lief, not to bad just trying to get back into the swing of things here, alot off missing art to find lol

Ya i hear ya, do you know what you're looking for? it's possible we could help  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:32 am
lief_7
Cutter Knight
lief_7
Cutter Knight

there's quite a few missing I'll have to make a list today or tomorrow seems to be a mixture of images I can't download to keep safe or are gone completely.  

Cutter Knight

Tricky Treater

9,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:44 am
Cutter Knight
lief_7
Cutter Knight
lief_7
Cutter Knight

there's quite a few missing I'll have to make a list today or tomorrow seems to be a mixture of images I can't download to keep safe or are gone completely.

Interesting, well when you have a list let me know and i'll see what i can help with  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:23 am
Cutter Knight
Hope the kind

Chu~ emotion_bigheart

Hi Hope

Hi Cutter! Welcome back :3  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200