Welcome to Gaia! ::

University of The Arcane Arts

Back to Guilds

A university where magic is the way of life. What kind of Magic will call to you? 

Tags: Role Playing, Magic, Fantasy, Romance, Adventure 

Reply University Town
Witch Marketplace Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LotusCrystal1223
Crew

Mythical Guildswoman

19,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:39 pm
(Megena shook her head and sighed as she walked down the street)Child you have much to learn in many parts of life.(she said as Diantha grumbled an agreement)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:37 pm
"we all do bosss. not just me . dats why i came to dis dam school" anara said
hatefully.

"it is amazing take my hand do you trust me ? then i can take us to my home for a while." leandra smiled

Kiaratiger
Vice Captain

Lost Princess122386

Devoted Kitten

15,425 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • ...to every story! 25
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:22 pm
(Grace smiled and blushed as she nodded her head)Yes Yes I do but hold on(she said and set Greed down as charity moved to her and she took her back pack off and they jump into the back she zipped it up and then smiled as she took Leandra's hand)ok Ready to go  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:00 pm
(Megean sighed as she looked at her)What you need to learn is not something this school will help you with...the lessons you need are ones that only life will teach you(she said sounding tired as she walked down the street)  

LotusCrystal1223
Crew

Mythical Guildswoman

19,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kiaratiger
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:23 am
Lost Princess122386
(Grace smiled and blushed as she nodded her head)Yes Yes I do but hold on(she said and set Greed down as charity moved to her and she took her back pack off and they jump into the back she zipped it up and then smiled as she took Leandra's hand)ok Ready to go

leandra took it she said to mitharia " il lsee you at hime my freind." and mitharia then nooded and ran at a nearby pond and jumpped into it but made no splash.
then there was a massive rush of leaves and wind. and the ground fell away. and the town was soon below them.

Anara hissed. "so what do we do now then boss. ?" she took another swing of her strange alcholic beverage she kept in a gourd  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:38 pm
(Gace screamed and laughed as she held onto Leandra's hand)oh my god!!!!(she cried out as she looked down at the ground)we're so high up!!!  

Lost Princess122386

Devoted Kitten

15,425 Points
  • ...to every story! 25

LotusCrystal1223
Crew

Mythical Guildswoman

19,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:00 pm
(Megena turned on Anara and held her hand out)First give me that(she said with a commanding tone) I think you've had more then enough to drink.(Diananth watched the girl waiting)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:24 am
Lost Princess122386
(Gace screamed and laughed as she held onto Leandra's hand)oh my god!!!!(she cried out as she looked down at the ground)we're so high up!!!

dont you dare let goe or you will fall to your death " said leanddra sternly. then er body began to flake into leaves and vbutterflies. and once it got past her hand grace bwegan to do like wise. but there was no pain

"go boil ya head man." anara hissed as she drunk more. of it. it was clear thios young warrior had aproblem. her persoanlity had compelty changed  

Kiaratiger
Vice Captain

Lost Princess122386

Devoted Kitten

15,425 Points
  • ...to every story! 25
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:24 pm
(Grace held on and gasped as she watched her body break up into a could of leaves petals and butterflies)wow....  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:22 pm
(Megena said and spoke a spell in Hebrew and touched Anara's throat and the liquor she was drinking turned to water)Now all liquors you drink will turn to water(she said and shook her head at the girl)you are in need of a lot of work my dear.  

LotusCrystal1223
Crew

Mythical Guildswoman

19,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kiaratiger
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:25 am
anra lashed out at megena trying in van to hit her. this girl had a serious drink problem. " dont you dare tell me what to do ?"

there wasa voice on the wind. dont let go. " is all it said as they flew huigher and higher . leaving the town below as a small toy town. then they flew north towards the majestic castle.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:58 pm
(Grace agreed as she floated around with her)This is amazing(she throat even as her fear tried to raise up but was crushed under the wonder)  

Lost Princess122386

Devoted Kitten

15,425 Points
  • ...to every story! 25

LotusCrystal1223
Crew

Mythical Guildswoman

19,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:14 pm
(Megena shrugged as she shook her head)doesn't matter my dear...for the next 40 days any achola that touches your lips will be turned to water my dear student(she said watching her)you need to get off it and learn its not a good crutch.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:07 am
leandra and grace now flew as one away from the town towards the caslte and its wonderful gardens. soon they had left the town far behind and were flying over the castle garedens(exit to castle gardens )

anara was confused and bewildered but also drunkenesss had made her mind slow. she walked on with her tutor in silence."  

Kiaratiger
Vice Captain

LotusCrystal1223
Crew

Mythical Guildswoman

19,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:25 am
(Megena sighed and looked at her student)Come along Anara...we are going to my home...I have something that will help clear your mind(she said as she walked off)  
University Town

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff