Welcome to Gaia! ::

University of The Arcane Arts

Back to Guilds

A university where magic is the way of life. What kind of Magic will call to you? 

Tags: Role Playing, Magic, Fantasy, Romance, Adventure 

Reply University Teacher Offices
Head Mistress Nekoda Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LotusCrystal1223
Crew

Mythical Guildswoman

19,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:43 pm
(Latona smiled and walked off with Ruby. She was happy the child was listening to her. she just had to keep the child lsitening to her like she should)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:23 am
LotusLover1209
(Latona smiled and walked off with Ruby. She was happy the child was listening to her. she just had to keep the child lsitening to her like she should)

Wonder what lessons are going to be like.? Wonder if ill get to do some experiments.😊" she giggles to herself  

Kiaratiger
Vice Captain

LotusCrystal1223
Crew

Mythical Guildswoman

19,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:47 pm
Kiaratiger

((sorry I totally forgot about this part of the rp))
(Latona smiled at Ruby as they walked and she giggled.)I'm sure you will enjoy our classes little one. There is much you will do as you learn to control and user your magics.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:46 am
LotusCrystal1223
Kiaratiger

(Latona smiled at Ruby as they walked and she giggled.)I'm sure you will enjoy our classes little one. There is much you will do as you learn to control and user your magics.

(np)
Exellrmt this gonna be so so cool. Er where do I need to go to first?" She asked  

Kiaratiger
Vice Captain

LotusCrystal1223
Crew

Mythical Guildswoman

19,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:15 pm
Kiaratiger

(Latona held her head to the side and began to think on that.)hhhmmm...well we could go to my rooms and have some cookies and tea?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:49 pm
LotusCrystal1223
Kiaratiger

(Latona held her head to the side and began to think on that.)hhhmmm...well we could go to my rooms and have some cookies and tea?

That sounds awesome lead the way . I'm all better now." She giggles  

Kiaratiger
Vice Captain

LotusCrystal1223
Crew

Mythical Guildswoman

19,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 2:52 pm
Kiaratiger

(Latona smiled as she walked with her young charge and smiled as looked)ohhb hello Nekoda...I do hope everything is ok(she sadiw tih a frowned as she pulled Rubby behind her and out of th ovibusly agitated headmistresses way)
(Nekoda had been walking down the hall stressed and angry over the whle situation. and in the back of her mind dreading the paper work to come. She didn't notice Latona and Ruby)ohhh yes yes everything is ok(she said as sin sin looked and chriped at Ruby)  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 7:47 am
LotusCrystal1223
Kiaratiger

(Latona smiled as she walked with her young charge and smiled as looked)ohhb hello Nekoda...I do hope everything is ok(she sadiw tih a frowned as she pulled Rubby behind her and out of th ovibusly agitated headmistresses way)
(Nekoda had been walking down the hall stressed and angry over the whle situation. and in the back of her mind dreading the paper work to come. She didn't notice Latona and Ruby)ohhh yes yes everything is ok(she said as sin sin looked and chriped at Ruby)

(its no biggy )
pretty bird." ruby smiles. miss nekoda whats wrong why are you all sweaty and fustrated?"  

Kiaratiger
Vice Captain

LotusCrystal1223
Crew

Mythical Guildswoman

19,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:58 am
Kiaratiger

(Nekoda looked to Ruby and Latona)Ohh its nothing just the stupidity of one of the other teachers.(she shook her head as sin sin moved lower and sniffed at Ruby)Hello my dear(she said and looked to ruby and smiled)Sin sin isn't a bird my dear.
User Image((Sin sin))
(Latona nodded her head and sighed But deiced to leave it for now and let the Headmistress focus on Ruby.)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:29 am
LotusCrystal1223
Kiaratiger

(Nekoda looked to Ruby and Latona)Ohh its nothing just the stupidity of one of the other teachers.(she shook her head as sin sin moved lower and sniffed at Ruby)Hello my dear(she said and looked to ruby and smiled)Sin sin isn't a bird my dear.
User Image((Sin sin))
(Latona nodded her head and sighed But deiced to leave it for now and let the Headmistress focus on Ruby.)

" wow she's beautiful but er what is she and what way was the other teacher being stupid"? She asked while rocking o. Her heels. Once again the teachers had to check was this strange tiny girl really meant to be here  

Kiaratiger
Vice Captain

University Teacher Offices

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas