Welcome to Gaia! ::

University of The Arcane Arts

Back to Guilds

A university where magic is the way of life. What kind of Magic will call to you? 

Tags: Role Playing, Magic, Fantasy, Romance, Adventure 

Reply University Teacher Offices
Head Mistress Nekoda Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

paul kingdom hearts kid

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:40 pm
Paul smiled and said "ok Nekoda-sama give me a minute and dont worry about the paper work ill take care of the rest of it just get some food i can hear both of your stomachs growling from here". Paul chuckled and closed the door behind him as he stood infront of the Megena and said "ok now what seems to be the problem here Megena". Paul pulled out a clipboard readied for the report.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:20 pm
(Nekoda smiled and shook her head as she sat down)
Kiaratiger
kynarath

(Megena pointed to kynarath)I found this boy in the garden...I'm not sure where he is from but he needs our help.  

Lotus Flower 1209

Romantic Prophet

11,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Black Fire Lord
Crew

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:07 pm
(Xarann walked into the office with his sister ) Is this the place?
(Lilith looked annoyed) Of course it is stupid, now stop speaking out of term and shut up like the good boy you are. (Lilith words made Xarann silent instantly and they walked up to Nekoda) You seem to be in charge here, we are new here and we need a dorm room and our class assignments. (Lilith shifted, she was in a stunning dress and her hair was done up like she was going to a ball.)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:54 pm
(Nekoda looked up at the bossy tone and sighed)ahh you must be the Darklings that I was told to expect.(she smiled)if you you please go back out to the waiting area...your class list and dorm room assignments will be brought to you by Paul.(she smiled sweetly but her eyes where hard as she watched Lilith)And here Miss Lilith...you have no power or status here. Please keep that in mind.  

Lotus Flower 1209

Romantic Prophet

11,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Black Fire Lord
Crew

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:03 pm
(Xarann cringed at Nekodas last words)
(Lilith was clearly angry but she hid it and smiled) Of course, but trust me I don't need a status to get power. One more thing me and my servant, I mean my brother will be staying in the same dorm room regardless of what you say. (Lilith said as she walked out to the waiting room. motioning for Xarann to come with her)
(Xarann was about to speak but decided against it so he just nodded to Nekoda and followed Lilith)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:07 pm
Xarann please enter my office(Nekoda said kindly as she smirked at Lilith's last words...She held her hand out had sin sin flew to her and curled around her neck purring and growling lightly)  

Lotus Flower 1209

Romantic Prophet

11,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Black Fire Lord
Crew

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:12 pm
(Xarann looked to Lilith and she nodded so he entered Nekoda's office ) Yes (Xarann asked quietly)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:19 pm
Please shut the door and take a seat(she said with a kind smile as she pulled out his class and dorm room assignments. She waited for him to close the door...she knew a fight with Lilith was coming but she wanted to explain to Xarann why what Lilith wanted wasn't going to happen.  

Lotus Flower 1209

Romantic Prophet

11,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Black Fire Lord
Crew

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:21 pm
(Xarann closed the door and sat down still saying nothing)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:24 pm
(Nekoda smiled)I can't do what your sister wants...I don't allow siblings to stay in the same room. And the Dorm rooms have a spell on them that once I write a students name in this book(she taped it)under the room number if they sleep anywhere else I know of it and in which room they sleep(she looked at him)You understand don't you?(she sttoekd Sin sin's head as it watched Xarann)  

Lotus Flower 1209

Romantic Prophet

11,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Black Fire Lord
Crew

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:28 pm
Not to be disrespectful my lady but i cannot except that and will not, I will not be separated from my sister and i will break your rules and if i must sleep on a floor outside her room to make sure nobody lays a hand on her then i shall do that and i am sorry but you or anybody else will not stop me.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:39 pm
(She sighed)Actually...she has a room all to herself...and you have a nice room with a room mate her name is Devra Draco.(Nekoda said and watched him)and if I catch you sleeping anywhere but your room...your sister will be washing dishes with our Cook Rin...and trust me he won't let you do them for her.(she smiled as she watched him)Now I know what your home is like and I know that you sister sees you as a slave...and as such I will not allow this behavior in my university wall so I want to talk to you about shifting you to other classes.  

Lotus Flower 1209

Romantic Prophet

11,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Black Fire Lord
Crew

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:46 pm
Prehaps you dont know that my sister has never been out of my sight and when she has the few times it has been for a couple of minutes, so i am sorry but i will be sleeping in the same room as my sister and where she decides to go i shall go, I have protected her for more years then you could believe, i have stopped many assassination attempts i have saved her life many times i have stopped men from sleeping with her and i do not care what you say i will be with her twenty four seven. My sister may act the way she does but she loves me, she is only used to our realm and our way of life. That includes how she speaks to me in public.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:54 pm
(Nekoda sighed and then slammed her fist into the desk)I'll allow you to stay in the same classes with her but I will not in anyway allow you to stay int he same room as she is that's final(her eyes flash)my University is carefully warder and protected...and has been that way for centuries. No hard will befall your sister. Now...(she glared at him and stood up to her full height)As Head Mistress of this University...which is the same as being and Queen of this University(she his...as Sin Sin hissed along side her)I command you to obey my rules and that means you not to sleep in her room or anywhere other then your room and that goes for you sister. If either of you break my rules on this you sister will be washing dishes and you will be stacking books(she said her eyes flashing and runs dancing around her in a cloud)Is that Understood?  

Lotus Flower 1209

Romantic Prophet

11,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Black Fire Lord
Crew

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:59 pm
Again I am sorry but i must say no my life is devoted to my sister and nothing is above that, i am willing to do anything else you might want but if it involves me being away from my sister then i shall not do it. I would gladly stack books if it meant i would not be separated, i am sure we can come to some kind of arrangement (Xarann said as he tried a different approach)  
University Teacher Offices

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff