Loyal Kitten

8,050 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:44 pm
Senorita Hope
((I love Malks.))

"Yes, 'it' does." Her actions and next part make him raise an eyebrow. "Care to find out how wrong you are?" He means the small minded comment of course, the part on redeeming qualities makes him chuckle. "Fear is logical yes, fearing everything though... not all is to be afraid of. Cautious? Yes, cautious is a better term. Many things in deed..." Few fascinate him the way this girl does. Maybe it's the Malk in her, maybe her looks pulling at his 'nature', regardless of what it is she intrigues him. "Does she have a name?" Taking to her way of speaking, he's referring to her.

She smiles a little. "Always. It would be exciting to discover an interesting mind who does not follow the winding path. Prove it if you can. Answer the question." She smirks and laughs a little at his view on caution. "And.. my name is Agatha."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:03 pm
Eliaam

She smiles a little. "Always. It would be exciting to discover an interesting mind who does not follow the winding path. Prove it if you can. Answer the question." She smirks and laughs a little at his view on caution. "And.. my name is Agatha."
"Ah the question of my fears. You don't believe me. No? To share ones fear is to share ones weakness. But maybe you can draw it from me. If you're right and I have some." Smirking he teases her; nodding at her name. "I'm Bleu Sin. Care to join me on this lovely night?" He doesn't like standing still for long. They have enemies after all, and a still target is an easier mark. Usually.  

BountifulHope87

Eliaam

Loyal Kitten

8,050 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:38 am
Senorita Hope
"Ah the question of my fears. You don't believe me. No? To share ones fear is to share ones weakness. But maybe you can draw it from me. If you're right and I have some." Smirking he teases her; nodding at her name. "I'm Bleu Sin. Care to join me on this lovely night?" He doesn't like standing still for long. They have enemies after all, and a still target is an easier mark. Usually.

"Maybe that is the question.. maybe the question has not been asked. It is the question you must find. Only half the journey it is." She glances back up to the stars, then nods in agreement. "I would care to join you. It is a beautiful evening. Companionship is welcome." She smiles at him. There is something strangely appealing about him. Though she cannot quite put her finger on it... She hopes he finds the question.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:11 pm
Eliaam

"Maybe that is the question.. maybe the question has not been asked. It is the question you must find. Only half the journey it is." She glances back up to the stars, then nods in agreement. "I would care to join you. It is a beautiful evening. Companionship is welcome." She smiles at him. There is something strangely appealing about him. Though she cannot quite put her finger on it... She hopes he finds the question.
"The journey is always the fun of anything." Nodding along the path, Bleu starts off with her. "So many questions to be found. So many to be asked. Asked by you, asked by me. About each other and anything. Questions of the world and the night. Answers to be found anywhere, places you least expect to find the answer. You have answers you desire from me. Ask and you shall receive. One question always opens the door for more."  

BountifulHope87

BountifulHope87

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:45 pm
Eliaam
*Poke*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:51 pm
Eliaam

BountifulHope87

◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff