Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who wants gold?
  I do! I do!
  Maybe. Is it free?
View Results
Kombinant rolled 1 8-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-8)

Kombinant

Gracious Gaian

4,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:31 pm
Cowpies77
The bodies again have but 1 longsword, 1 small wooden shield, 1 set of studded leather armor, satan is your king, and shortbows with 20ish arrows each. And also a pouch with 20 silver on each dead hobgoblin.

The walls of the room are lined with tables, boxes, and barrels of all shapes. There are picks, shovels, and other tools for digging and hauling dirt.

There are weapons too, including 60 crossbow bolts, five spears, two damage suits of scale mail, three spare hafts for greataxes, and one light crossbow.

The other useful equipment in the room includes 150’ of heavy hemp rope, 2 dozen spikes, 3 small hammer, two lanterns, four flasks of lantern oil, and ten large sacks. Most of the boxes and barrels held food and are now empty. There are a few days worth of iron rations left.

"Lanterns, huh? Those could be useful. We only have my small lantern currently, and if ther rest of the cave is as darkly lit as what we've come through so far, It'll be good to have some more illumination." Kel'Dann grabs the two lanterns and the four flasks of oil and distributes them to Daedalus and Xessus. Balniris can hold his lantern for now.

Kel'Dann loots the corpses for the silver, pooling it to be split later. Also I'm going to assume Daedalus does give a potion... I believe it heals 1d8+2?

Kel'Dann will also take some spikes and a hammer in case there is some climbing in the future... (He has some rope of his own...)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:03 pm
Balniris takes the bundled equipment and tries to fit the most he can into the smallest number of containers. He checks the laterns for oil, securing them in case they are filled. He motions to the door leading further into the cave. "We need to get going. The faster we finish this, the faster I we can get back and build a new gun." He grabs a couple bundles of arrows and double checks the longbow he was holding for cracks.  

Jacior

Cowpies77
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Punching Bag

10,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:45 pm
Uuuuugh... cant... moove... x.x

anyways, I'm too enervated to elaborate on this, and I's sorry.

User Image

The doorway opens up, and the party comes across a 4 way intersection. To the right are steps leading downward... into what looks like a collapsed tunnel.
Straight ahead is another Wooden door. There's a wooden beam on this side, keeping the door closed.
To the party's left is a hallway that goes on for 90'.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:00 pm
Balniris knocks an arrow onto the bow, walking down the hall. "We'll grab that stuff on the way out." He looks down the hallway and then at the barred door. "I'm not so certain I want to go in a room that hobgoblins have sealed up. Anyone else think we should avoid the door?"  

Jacior

Kombinant

Gracious Gaian

4,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:10 pm
Kel'Dann takes a look at the door. "I'm actually curious at what they have in there, but I'm not curious enough to risk another fight so soon. We can always come back to it."

Kel'Dann winces as he moves to take the hallway. "Stupid potion doesn't feel like it did anything." (10/21 hp)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:14 am
The monkey-man looks back at Kel'Dann. "That's one vote for and one against. Xessus, your thoughts?" He says trying to talk to the blue man who remained suspiciously quiet.  

Jacior

Kombinant rolled 1 8-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-8)

Kombinant

Gracious Gaian

4,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:17 pm
Kel'Dann takes this opportunity to poke Daedalus for another potion. "Hey give me another one of those, Daedalus. That last one didn't do much."

1d8+2 healing!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:48 pm
Xessus pokes the door a bit, saying "I am rather curious on what's behind here. If Kel'dann is up to it, I would not be opposed to opening this up and looking around."  

Cowpies77
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Punching Bag

10,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100

Jacior

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:15 pm
Balniris raises a hand to the back of head and rubs the back of his skull. "I suppose we can open it up then." He shrugs and tries to move the board blocking the door.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:44 pm
Jacior
Balniris raises a hand to the back of head and rubs the back of his skull. "I suppose we can open it up then." He shrugs and tries to move the board blocking the door.

kombinant

Sliding the bolt to the side, the party shine a lantern light in the hallway. It illuminates deep into a long hallway that seems to have a room at the end of it. It's impossible to tell if anything is in there, as the pathway itself it slanted down gently. There is nothing visible on the roof or walls of the tunnel, other than rather fine stonework. (The hallway itself is 60' long and slants down, so... yeah.)  

Cowpies77
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Punching Bag

10,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100
Jacior rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)

Jacior

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:39 pm
Balniris moves slowly down the hallway, shifting to the side as he is carrying a lantern with his tail. He keeps his bow drawn and moves slowly down the hallway, trying to make sure that he isn't going to trip a trap.

(Perception: +7)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:02 pm
Kombinant

Jacior

I'm going to put the marching order as

Daedalus (With bomb in hand)
Balniris (With Gun loaded and ready to fire)
Kel'dann (With sword out)
Xessus (With Crosbow loaded)

mostly because Sir has, through apathy, quit the game.

Walking slowly, the party reaches the bottom of the hallway where they see a large, circular chamber and what looks like stone coffins. I can't for the life of me remember if they have a special name. Anyways, stepping into the room to take a look around, there's a loud moan and Daedalus looks up just in time to see a ghoul begin to bite his face off. NOM NOM NOM! The ghoul begins taking love bites out of the Alchemist as he gurgles in blood in front of the monkey gunner.

Initiatives, plz  

Cowpies77
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Punching Bag

10,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100
Kombinant rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)

Kombinant

Gracious Gaian

4,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:16 pm
Initiative +2  
Jacior rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:58 pm
((Initiative: +6))  

Jacior

Roleplay (dice)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out