PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:16 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:56 pm
User Image You say these days are made of rust
Counted out

Levi headed into the gym and headed right to the weight equipment. He set his helmet down on a chair and took off his shirt. After tossing his shirt onto the chair he picked up two fifty pound dumbells and began curling them with little to no effort. They didn't have anything heavier, but this would have to do for now. In the back of his mind he was concerned that eventually everything would become easier and easier to lift. It wasn't that he wanted to be weak. He still held remorse for what his strength had helped him do only two years ago, but it felt like yesterday.
He wanted to understand and figure out his strength so he could use it to make up for what he had done.

Counted out in loss
I've got plans to prove them wrong

Amon_Afolayan

Romantic Reveler

Xandra_Eiryklav rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)

Xandra_Eiryklav
Vice Captain

Romantic Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:49 pm
User Image
As fast as I Run
Could you catch me for once

Mei headed into the gym and bypassed everything else and headed straight to the room with the gigantic swimming pool. She grabbed a towel from the rack and tossed it on a chair near one of the ladders into the pool before climbing in. She gently bobbed up and down in the water for a moment before going under and getting her hair wet. The water was warm, the room was quiet... and she didn't even notice Levi as she passed right by him on her way in. Such was life. They rarely crossed paths as it were except for detention. Mei let out a sigh of relaxation and began to swim around in the pool enjoying the fact she was completely alone.

((Rolling to have noticed Levi))

Its the last time
I learn my lesson the hard way

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:36 pm
User Image
As fast as I Run

Mei heard her phone ringing under her towel. She hurried out of the pool and dried her hands before answering the call.
"Uhm. Hello?" Mei said as she didn't recognize the number, "Who is this?"

Its the last time

Xandra_Eiryklav
Vice Captain

Romantic Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100

Xandra_Eiryklav
Vice Captain

Romantic Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:52 pm
User Image
As fast as I Run

"Well..." Mei said as she tried to figure out a way to put Az into words, "Well the deal with Az is he is the headmaster, and as I have been informed he is always right. Have you ever seen the movie Tangled? I could see him singing that song the witch sings but it would be 'Daddy Knows Best' instead. He means well though and sadly he generally happens to be right. I don't let him know it all too often. As for the having a dad thing, you could always get the paternity done. It would be funny though. The Demon Headmistress does all of the paternity tests considering usually the student without knowledge of their parent happens to be of the demon school. You could always do the human test but if they see anything weird there may be further issues. Do you really think you are a normal human?"

Its the last time

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:28 pm
User Image
As fast as I Run

"Don't be offended. but why don't you believe in angels and demons?" Mei asked, "Haven't you experienced weird situations or things happening that you can't explain? Like when I realized what I was back with the Monks in Japan, they were doing an exorcism but they couldn't figure out why it wasn't working. Then suddenly I knew a lot about the person who they were trying to help and I knew exactly what was wrong with them. It didn't make sense to me then, but it helped that person. Plus my parents are demons and I am from the end of the Edo period and I was dragged to the modern day about eight years ago by a demon named Ashtoreth. If you think there could be some possibility you have something special about you, you should get the paternity test done on campus by the one person Az hates more than Abaddon, his mother Ashtoreth."

Its the last time

Xandra_Eiryklav
Vice Captain

Romantic Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100
Amon_Afolayan rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)

Amon_Afolayan

Romantic Reveler

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:07 pm
User Image You say these days are made of rust
Counted out

((Rolling to have noticed Mei))
Levi didn't know who was in the gym, but he did hear someone come in. He put the weights back and put his shirt back on. He didn't normally hang out here when other people were around. He grabbed his things as to not cause issues and headed for the door. He figured it was about time to get back to his room anyway.

Counted out in loss
I've got plans to prove them wrong

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:33 pm
User Image
As fast as I Run

Mei blinked at Talya's words.
"Wow. Well then I don't know what to tell you. I can't change your mind. That is something you have to do on your own. I don't know what it would be like to not believe in a God. Things may suck sometimes but there has to be something more to life than this. You know what I mean? But as I said only you can really decide to accept or resist and I am not one of Az's babysitters on campus so I am not even going to expect you to make a decision about this. Although it would be weird to have a human attend this school and I use the word human loosely." Mei replied.

Its the last time

Xandra_Eiryklav
Vice Captain

Romantic Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100

Xandra_Eiryklav
Vice Captain

Romantic Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:37 pm
User Image
As fast as I Run

"I see. Well is there anything else I can help with? Are you going to continue going to school here?" Mei asked.

Talya was the first angel to actually sort of associate with her. She wasn't exactly eager to see her leave. However, she didn't know what else to say to the reluctant angel who was spazzing out on the other end of the line.

Its the last time

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:15 pm
User Image
As fast as I Run

"Ok. Good bye for now, I guess. I am at the school's pool. I won't be here too long though. Anyway... Talk to you later?" Mei said before hanging up. Mei then gently set down her phone and headed back into the pool.
Today was by far one of the weirdest and most stressful days she had ever endured since she got here.

Its the last time

Xandra_Eiryklav
Vice Captain

Romantic Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100
Xandra_Eiryklav rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)

Xandra_Eiryklav
Vice Captain

Romantic Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:02 pm
User Image
As fast as I Run

Mei finally got out of the pool after swimming around until her fingertips got all wrinkly.
((Rolling to notice her bathing suit has fallen off in the pool))
As she made her way towards her towel it took her a second to realize it was colder than it should be. It was then she noticed her reflection in the puddle on the floor.
She squeaked and tried hastily grabbed for her towel.

Its the last time

Calico_Jack rolled 2 20-sided dice: 6, 9 Total: 15 (2-40)
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:13 pm
User Image

Ain't nothing wrong with this Chemisrty
Ain't nothing wrong with this Blasphomey

((rolling to notice Mei, and her issue))
Mica strolled into the gym and followed the magic into the pool area. His fey
sight made it hard to notice anyone or anything but he did notice the darkling had stolen something black and white. And he stared at it curiously before saying aloud, "Hey Mei, are you in here?"

And time will tell there is this Pedigree
Experience is another one meant for me

Calico_Jack

Eloquent Elocutionist

Xandra_Eiryklav rolled 2 20-sided dice: 12, 18 Total: 30 (2-40)

Xandra_Eiryklav
Vice Captain

Romantic Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:19 pm
User Image
As fast as I Run

((Rolling to cover up & reaction))
Mei covered up the essentials with her towel and handled Mica's presence better than she normally would.
"Can I help you?" She asked as she held her towel against her body.
She kept her cool as she looked around calmly for her bathing suit baffled as to how it had come off without her noticing it.
'If only I could have a normal day...' she thought.

Its the last time

Calico_Jack rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:25 pm
User Image

Ain't nothing wrong with this Chemisrty
Ain't nothing wrong with this Blasphomey

((rolling to realize what he is looking at))
Mica's fey sight faded and he realized he was looking at a two piece bathing suit. He spun around facing his back to Mei's voice. "Hey... just wanted to repay you for well... ya know... showing me some of the 'plants' on the grounds" He said and pulled out the little bag of his stuff. "And to ask if you would like to share Chinese with me and my roommate, no pressure and you can invite others if you are uncomfortable hanging with two boys."

And time will tell there is this Pedigree
Experience is another one meant for me

Calico_Jack

Eloquent Elocutionist

Xandra_Eiryklav
Vice Captain

Romantic Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:47 pm
User Image
As fast as I Run

"I appreciate you bringing me unnecessary compensation, but I am not in the mood to spend more time with Abaddon tonight. Plus doesn't he have a date or something? Is this some ploy to get me alone so we can talk about what happened? If so it isn't needed. Abaddon already apologized. I kinda just need space so I can let this all sink in. Okay?" Mei replied assuming Mica was rooming with Abaddon.

Its the last time

Campus Grounds -- [[School Starts Promptly at 8 AM]]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas