Welcome to Gaia! ::

Purgatory Academy

Back to Guilds

High School Might Just Literally Be Hell 

Tags: Angels, Demons, School, Souls 

Reply Campus Grounds -- [[School Starts Promptly at 8 AM]]
The Courtyard and Gardens Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xandra_Eiryklav
Vice Captain

Romantic Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:41 pm
User Image
As fast as I Run
Could you catch me for once

Mei slipped into the shade of the well groomed woods and found a place to sit. She sat down on a large rock and pulled out her plastic bag and rolling papers. She needed to unwind and she needed to do it quick. Abaddon and Az had gotten under her skin. She put a little of her drug of choice into the center of the paper and rolled it up, before tucking the bag back into her pocket. She pulled out her lighter and lit her illegal cigarette and inhaled deeply. She held her breath for a moment before exhaling slowly. Her body began to relax again as she continued to smoke her troubles away.

Its the last time
I learn my lesson the hard way

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:12 pm
User Image

I love her. But when the night is over, she is gone! The river's just a river! Without her...

The newcomer who joined them didn't bother Ian too much. He eyed Liz up but stayed away at a good distance which suited him just fine. His mood however evaporated upon seeing Abaddon joining them as well. He scowled deeply and fell silent as he greeted Liz, instead shooting angry glares in the direction of his fellow demon. "Hello Abaddon." He stated with some venom. "I do believe I've seen him around as well. I believe we have science and math class together. I wouldn't be surprised if we shared more classes than that."

If Ian had to hazard a guess as to what purpose Abaddon had for his sudden appearance it was his obsession to make Liz his. If Ian had any say in it however, he would make sure that his object of affection never fell into Abaddon's clutches. "Sometimes I help Liz look for a book. Sometimes I just enjoy the silence of the library." It almost seemed like Abaddon was trying to make him sound like a stalker. Ian wasn't that damn bad...yet. He was trying his hardest to not fall into such a thing as it would certainly creep Liz out and more than likely scare her away from him. Perhaps that was what Abaddon was going for?

Or was he just being overall paranoid because in a way Abaddon was a threat? More than likely the latter.

"But to what do we owe the pleasure of having your company Abadon?" He ended with a forced grin.

The world around me changes! The trees are bare and everywhere the streets are full of strangers!

SassMasterLucifer

Vicious Loverboy

26,275 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Screeching Savior 100

GrandCreationist
Captain

Desirable Bookworm

8,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:21 pm
User Image
Please, please tell me what they looked like,
Did they seem afraid of you?
They were kids that I once knew...

Liz raised an eyebrow and shook her head, laughing. "Don't kid like that, Abaddon. I don't think Ian could be a stalker, let alone mine. I don't warrant stalking from anyone." She rolled her eyes and folded her arms. She looked at Ian and worry shot through her. When Ian looked like that it wasn't good. "You okay?" She asked just above a whisper as she reached out and gently touched his arm. Oh she truly hoped Abaddon wasn't one of the ones that picked on the poor guy. She really wouldn't be able to let that one go. Ian was a sweet kid.

Was there one you saw too clearly,
Did they seem too real to you?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:35 pm
User Image Hold it together, birds of a feather,
Nothing but lies and crooked wings.

"If staring at her through the spaces between books is helping her look for something, fair enough. Maybe your gift is telepathy. Who am I to assume you are just a hopeless romantic or something?" Abaddon replied, "Anyway I kind of needed a girl's advice on something. Seeing as Liz is a girl, I figured I could ask her advice. But considering I think I hit a nerve, chances are you are going to demand to stay, at which time I will have to ask if you are a girl too. So could we just skip all of that and could you give me a minute with Liz and then you can go back to trying to achieve the achievement status of Velcro in the Eyes of the Academy."

I have the answer, spreading the cancer,
You are the faith inside me.

Amon_Afolayan

Romantic Reveler

Calico_Jack rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)

Calico_Jack

Eloquent Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:43 pm
User Image

Ain't nothing wrong with this Chemisrty
Ain't nothing wrong with this Blasphomey

Mica watched silently at the conversation and figured at this moment trying to talk to them seemed less than a good idea. He continued passed the three teens making sure to give them plenty of room for discussion.uc
((Rolling to smell Mei and her activities))
He moved further toward the buildings wondering where the headmaster/mistress and who he needed to talk to about his starting at the school as very little information had been given to him.

And time will tell there is this Pedigree
Experience is another one meant for me

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:48 pm
User Image This lady got the thickness
Can I get a witness?

Ashtoreth headed out onto the grounds. Her voluptuous hips swaying gently as she walked towards him, this boy she had never seen before.

"So who might you be? A new student?" Ashtoreth said as her devilish eyes met Mica's, "Please tell me you aren't an angel. Angels aren't that good looking."

This lovely lady got the thickness
Can I get a "Hell, yeah"?

Xandra_Eiryklav
Vice Captain

Romantic Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100

Calico_Jack

Eloquent Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:19 pm
User Image

Mica smiled at the woman and laughed.

"Until recently, I assumed i was part spirit or part fey. That was until the tribe's resident missionary saw me use my powers and then attempt to chase me with holy water." He joked and held his hand out as a offer to be shaken.

"My name is Mica and yes I am a new student here. So are you one of the demon students here?, cause if so the demons definately have one up on the beauty level" He said knowing better as she looked like a woman, but flattery was more of a talent in knowing how to make someone feel special.

And time will tell there is this Pedigre

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:53 pm
User Image This lady got the thickness
Can I get a witness?

"I am the Headmistress of the demon portion of the school." Ashtoreth replied as she briefly shook his hand, "Any idea what type of demon you are or demonic abilities you manifest?"

She was intrigued by the boy, and gathered he was either a demon raised by humans or a half demon and likely was raised in a single parent home. This made her feel slight pity for him, but pity was overtaken by curiosity.

This lovely lady got the thickness
Can I get a "Hell, yeah"?

Xandra_Eiryklav
Vice Captain

Romantic Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100

Calico_Jack

Eloquent Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:01 pm
User Image

"Well, most of my powers are just well animalistic." He replied calmly. "I can see in the dark, which causes my eyes to glow red, and grow razor sharp claws and see spirits and even summon some to play tricks on people." He sighed, "But otherwise all I know is my mom at home is human and she did give birth to me, so that makes me a half-demon i suppose well that is if I am truely half-demon..." He said still holding out hope that he was not part demon at all but related to the mythical Coyote, or Iktomi as the elders in his tribe had claimed.

And time will tell there is this Pedigree

SassMasterLucifer rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:03 pm
User Image

I love her. But when the night is over, she is gone! The river's just a river! Without her...

He was pleased that Liz stood up for him and for that, he smiled a little. He noticed Liz had glanced at him worriedly and he nodded in reply to her question. "I'm okay." If anything he was going to try and avoid fighting with Abaddon for Liz's sake. The last thing he wanted to do was cause her worry, especially when it wasn't needed.

Then Abaddon had to remind him that he was still around and Ian returned to scowling. "You know as well as I do I only wish I had the skill of telepathy. Sometimes I just like to make sure she's okay. She's one of the few friends I have and I'd hurt anyone who hurt her." Ian hoped Abaddon got the gist of that as it was in a way a veiled threat. As for the second half of Abaddon's comment, he curled his hands into fists and clenched his jaws together, his right eye twitching a little. Abaddon knew just what buttons to push and to get his blood boiling and Ian began to wonder if that was actually the other's real talent.

"A minute is all you'll have. No more, no less and it's only because you wish to ask her for advice on a girl and out of minor respect of privacy." That and Liz would have a cow if he didn't at least give Abaddon that much respect anyhow. "And don't get too jealous of my velcro status Abaddon. Besides, don't you have someone to be a velcro to anyhow?" He smirked a little at that as he knew that the Headmistress was trying to push Abaddon towards Mei. It wasn't a well kept secret anyhow as the Headmistress made it quite known that although Abaddon was free to have his fun, he would ultimately marry Mei. Ian walked onward, glancing at Liz a few times. Guess it was time to exploring on his own.

((Rolling to see if I smell Mei's activity. Nope. LOL. Also, I can sum up Ian's feelings right now about Abaddon. XD Ta-da))

The world around me changes! The trees are bare and everywhere the streets are full of strangers!

SassMasterLucifer

Vicious Loverboy

26,275 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Screeching Savior 100

Amon_Afolayan

Romantic Reveler

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:18 am

Abaddon chuckled and shook his head.
"Anyway now that I actually have a minute with you without the hopelessly obsessed entourage..." Abaddon began.
He took a deep breath and moved in close to Liz and whispered, "Well you see, there is this girl I like. I enjoy her company but I don't even think she knows I am interested. I don't want to scare her away by being too bold considering she is an Angel and well... everyone knows I am a demon. Off-putting I know, but the thing is I can't seem to get her out of my head. What would you suggest I do? You're an Angel, how would you feel about some Demon pursuing you romantically? Well other than Ian. I mean a Demon with a pedigree and a reputation for misbehavior. Are Angel girls into that sort of thing at all?"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:28 am
User Image

Liz blushed and stepped back slightly at his closeness. She looked off after Ian, worrying that Abaddon might have upset him. But then again, this was a personal matter for him, she supposed she couldn't blame him. "What is it with you Demons and pursuing Angels lately?" She smiled, rather intrigued by the fact that it was twice in what couldn't have been five minutes that this kind of thing had come up. Maybe Abaddon and Ian weren't as different from each other as they thought.

"Well... I mean... that would depend on the girl. We're not all uniform like ants you know?" She raised an eyebrow and looked at him square in the face. "Some girls... well some of us live for the blood pumping moments of rebellion and danger..." She blushed. "Aaand then there are those of us that would rather be the sweet little church girls we're supposed to be. Of course... there are those that walk the line between." She hummed lightly. "I suppose the best thing to do would be to watch and gauge her reactions? Whether or not she shies away from a chance interaction with mischief?" She shrugged and locked her hands behind her back. "I suppose a mild trial and error would be in order? Nothing too big, start small and test limits."

GrandCreationist
Captain

Desirable Bookworm

8,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200

Amon_Afolayan

Romantic Reveler

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:40 am

Her blushing was a good sign so he figured this was the time to push his luck.
Abaddon nodded and replied as he moved in a little closer and whispered, "What would you think about having dinner with me tonight?"
His lower lip grazed her earlobe. If she succumbed to his invitation, this would be a step in an interesting direction. It would anger his mother, and likely push Az over the edge, give Ian a stroke and potentially get him shot by his childhood friend Mei but it would be worth it.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:56 am
User Image

Liz could feel her blush from her toes to the roots of her hair. She shivered lightly at the feeling of his lips and breath against her ear. Oh dear God in Heaven. Ian was going to kill her for this, at the very least cease talking to her for a while. "I-I ah... O-okay. Sounds... sounds like a plan." She stammered, unable to do much else. She had to fight to keep her breathing even. She of all people had a dinner date? Since when did this happen?

"Should I... uhm, meet you there? Or..." She looked up at him then, dark, doe eyes searching light ones. That right there probably belied her noob status in the dinner date department of life. This had to be a joke. Was it a joke? He was a known prankster. Should she be running and telling Ian on him right now, or was this serious as the heart attack the poor guy would suffer if it were?

GrandCreationist
Captain

Desirable Bookworm

8,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200

Amon_Afolayan

Romantic Reveler

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:46 am

"I will pick you up at your dorm room. I am a gentleman despite my antics in class." He replied softly, "Is seven alright? Is there anywhere in particular you might want to go? Anything in particular you would like to have for dinner? Sushi perhaps? Or maybe a French restaurant. Yes we will go with the French restaurant. You are beautiful and refined, our first date should be something out of a storybook. I will make if so. That is unless you have something better in mind."

Campus Grounds -- [[School Starts Promptly at 8 AM]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas