Welcome to Gaia! ::

Meardhon: Realm of the Mearas

Back to Guilds

Guild for the breedables shop Mearhdon Realm of the Mearas 

Tags: anthro, pony, my little pony, fantasy, shop 

Reply Roleplay
[PRP] Knights of Play (Lillum and Zoran)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:09 pm
Man could the mountain be brisk in the mornings. But with nothing else for a colt to do why not take a brisk morning walk in the mountains. Well the walk was actually turning more into a hike. The paths had gotten harder to fine and the surrounds were more steep. But the bright coated colt was not slowed down in the slightest. In fact this more challenging terrain only egged him on. He wavy golden locks were in a mess with the breeze and the work out. It had bits of sticks and dead leaves tangled up in it. He did not seem to mind it though as he started to climb even higher. His pale golden fingers held tightly to the rough rock he was pulling himself up. He didn't have a goal in mind but he was going for it in full force.
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:41 pm
(( I forgot to make her a post style >.>.... *facedesk* ))

Lillum watched from above as the boy began to climb, she had in fact been swooping in when she thought he was having trouble several times. She liked watching others, liked being able to help like the tales of old heroes and their glory days.

She circled a few more times before landing not too far from him, but out of sight.

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:36 pm
As he climbed higher the young colt started to hear the sound of large wings. He knew that he was most likely in Gwiltih territory but he had never yet met one. He look up at the sky trying see see what was causing the sound. Maybe it was just in his mind. He shook his head not seeming to find it and growing a bit confused as he heard the sound of wings stop as he looked up. "Odd..." he said softly but shrugged and kept climbing until he reached a nice clearing. He smiled brightly, "I think this is the highest I have been yet! Way to go me!"

He was panting lightly as he sad down in the middle of the clearing looking up at the warming sun. He laughed softly and laid back letting himself catch his breath. He was looking forward to exploring this new area as soon as he had his breath back.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:52 pm

Lillum kept her distance, he seemed alright, and after all what business was it of hers who climbed the mountain?
Father would have my head if I let a little one get lost here...

She contemplated coming into the light but waited instead, trying to find the right time so as not to startle the male. Men always tended to get angry if they think you caught them off their guard...

The trees rustles with the wind and she used this time to move between trees, flittering her wings from one large branch to the next, above him but much closer than before.

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:01 pm
Zoran's breath slowed and he was finally ready to continue on his way when he caught sight of something moving over him. It was way up in the trees not too high up because it was on the larger branches. The bright coloring was strange. he squinted his trying to make out what it was.

His eyes went wide as he made out the form of a strange winged Gwilith mare. He had never seen a Gwilith in real life but he knew that they hand feathered wings. But yet hers were mostly skin. He bit his lip confused but not overly worried. He sat up slowly looking away from her. Maybe he was imagining her. He did have a creative imagination. At least he thought he had one.

He got up to his hooves and dusted off his rump. He did not glance up at the trees again but instead simply said, "Good morning to you." He somewhat did not expect to hear a reply, fairly sure that maybe it was his imagination after all. If she was not just his imagination he did not know why she was spying on him and not coming down. It was strange but maybe he was on her property or territory and was wanting him to leave."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:44 pm
Lillum, just having become an adult herself, could not help but stare at the young one when she noticed...he was staring back! She quickly rustled, obviously and skittered about the branches with a large whoosh landed at the base of the tree, wings spread in translucent featherless glory.

"I--I did not mean to frighten you, child," she spoke, hands raised in a non-threatening gesture.

"I know the forest, and guard those in it." Lillum kicked the dirt and sauntered over to him with her wings stretching and finally resting against her back. Long golden hair flowing in the light breeze which hardly rustled the tree tops now.

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:24 pm
Zoran shook his head, "Oh you did not frighten me. I am just glad I was not imaging a Gwilith stalking me. I am sorry if I am on your territory. I can leave if you would like." He offered turning to look at her as she moved her hands up. She was a bit strange though at least she was real.

"Ah so your a knight of the forest then?" he asked as she made her way over to him. What a interesting adult mare. She seemed a bit less proper than he would have expected. "It is a pleasure to meet you miss knight. My name is Zoran and this is my first time in this beautiful forest of yours. It was a very nice climb up here. Though I am sure it would be easier if I had wings like yours."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:40 am
DieKraft Fe-Amon
She had flit down to him with ease, walking as she spoke, wings folding with a noise most would never hear, the sound of skin rather than feathers, thin and rustling as it folded in on itself.

She was calm, speaking like she had her entire life, not knowing she was truly different from those around her, for though no one dared tell her, it was odd seeing a half-dragon gwilith near them. Her father, Octultus, under penalty of his wrath kept and eye on those around his daughter. She had grown up strong, despite mentally being sheltered, and this made for...awkward first encounters...

"You could call me a knight i suppose, my father is though," she spoke calmly, "No need for you to flee. You seemed unfamiliar with the territory, so if you got lost I planned to help you find your way out if need be."

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:04 pm
He watched they way she landed impressed with the grace of her movement. He had not met many Gwilith so he was unaware just how rare he wings really were. To him any wings were rare and strange. "Well I don't know if I would say I would flee. But yes if you did not want me here I would leave. And I must say that I am very glad you did decide not to wait until I am lost to come out to meet me."

He smiled and gave a nod, "Yes I don't know his territory at all. But I was feeling adventurous so I thought I would go on and explore some place new." His voice was kind and youthful. Do you normally help those wandering out here?"

Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games