Welcome to Gaia! ::

Barton's Fort of Athletes and Artists

Back to Guilds

A place made for the gathering of people from the Rejected Olympics 2012 Barton Team 

Tags: Barton, Sunriders, Nightravens, Rejected Olympics, Bartob 

Reply Memory Lane - (Retired Memorable Threads)
One last final original Towns blowout Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chibi Halo
Vice Captain

Time-traveling Senshi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:16 pm
Hinata-Chan2588
Chibi Halo
          So yeah remember the whole update to Towns and how we were going to do something huge before the switch over to the new system and new housing? Well, it's looking like codemonkey has an actual target date for getting the housing update out. Yep looks like we're going to have to watch for when the update finally comes so we can get those neighborhoods we talked about.

cool so we have to choose who are the landlords and who is going to be with who when we pick the lands. ^^ this will be sweet.

Should give some of us reason to actually update the old homesteads again.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:30 pm
Chibi Halo
Hinata-Chan2588
Chibi Halo
          So yeah remember the whole update to Towns and how we were going to do something huge before the switch over to the new system and new housing? Well, it's looking like codemonkey has an actual target date for getting the housing update out. Yep looks like we're going to have to watch for when the update finally comes so we can get those neighborhoods we talked about.

cool so we have to choose who are the landlords and who is going to be with who when we pick the lands. ^^ this will be sweet.

Should give some of us reason to actually update the old homesteads again.

yeah  

Hinata-Chan2588

Angelic Wife

13,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Chibi Halo
Vice Captain

Time-traveling Senshi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:23 pm
          Well gang we're getting close to the time when they move things over to Towns 2. If you go to the Notice Settings of of the My Gaia page you'll see at the very bottom the option for "Towns 2 neighborhood requests". If they have that up in there then they're not too far away from getting housing ready to move over to the new system.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:48 pm
Chibi Halo
          Well gang we're getting close to the time when they move things over to Towns 2. If you go to the Notice Settings of of the My Gaia page you'll see at the very bottom the option for "Towns 2 neighborhood requests". If they have that up in there then they're not too far away from getting housing ready to move over to the new system.

Noooo Towns! crying It's too nostalgic!  

n o i r i s t

Anxious Loiterer

15,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Overstocked 200

Chibi Halo
Vice Captain

Time-traveling Senshi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:11 pm
n o i r i s t
Chibi Halo

Noooo Towns! crying It's too nostalgic!

I think they said when they make the whole thing ready to move over they're going to give us some time to be able to have one last go in old Towns.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:27 pm
I'm going to miss treebie cry
User Image  

Hinata-Chan2588

Angelic Wife

13,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Chibi Halo
Vice Captain

Time-traveling Senshi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:50 pm
Hinata-Chan2588
I'm going to miss treebie cry
User Image

I think we all are.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:38 pm
Chibi Halo

I do hope they still plan on notifying us when they're closing down Towns. It's been a few months of "In a few weeks", so I hope they didn't forget about that. Though I'm sure they wouldn't mess up so badly as to close Towns without any sort of announcement.  

MasturChef
Captain

Timid Protector

21,365 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Battle: Defender 100

Chibi Halo
Vice Captain

Time-traveling Senshi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:49 pm
MasturChef
Chibi Halo

I do hope they still plan on notifying us when they're closing down Towns. It's been a few months of "In a few weeks", so I hope they didn't forget about that. Though I'm sure they wouldn't mess up so badly as to close Towns without any sort of announcement.

I posed the question to codemonkey about the time frame for being switched over to Towns 2 and if it still means having a few weeks to say to goodbye to Original Towns. We'll see if he has a few free moments to reply to it.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:24 am
Chibi Halo
MasturChef
Chibi Halo

I posed the question to codemonkey about the time frame for being switched over to Towns 2 and if it still means having a few weeks to say to goodbye to Original Towns. We'll see if he has a few free moments to reply to it.

I too, have noticed that the towns have still been up.  

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Chibi Halo
Vice Captain

Time-traveling Senshi

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:47 pm
          From tonight's AtA:

codemonkey37179
          Sakura Parfait
          First off, my thoughts go out to all who live in the Boston area and are experiencing a terrible tragedy today.

Now onto the questions:

1) Are there going to be any new batch of achievements in the near future? 8D
          2) How long before Towns 2 is completely finished?
          3) Will we have more home style options for Homes in Towns 2?
          4) Y U NO MAKE KITCHEN UTENSILS?! emotion_donotwant I can't eat my cake with these bare hands! crying

1. no idea.
          2. days, not weeks
          3. yes.
          4. *shrugs*

Sounds like we're going to have to keep an eye on things this week and into next gang.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:18 am
It's not too long now before we have to say goodbye to towns 1 and hello to towns 2. I have been reading up on the towns 2.0 thread and he mention that he is giving it another testing ( since he was about to release it yesterday but wanted to give it another day of testing ) So not long now people. whee  

Hinata-Chan2588

Angelic Wife

13,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Chibi Halo
Vice Captain

Time-traveling Senshi

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:55 pm
          So who wants to be a Barton Landlord? How many do you guys think we'll need?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:23 pm
I don't mind being a Barton landlord >_<  

Hinata-Chan2588

Angelic Wife

13,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Pet Lover 100

MasturChef
Captain

Timid Protector

21,365 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Battle: Defender 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:47 pm
I would say... Three at the very least?  
Memory Lane - (Retired Memorable Threads)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games