Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Eater! Rise of the Kishin's?!

Back to Guilds

Under Construction! 

Tags: Soul Eater, RolePlaying, Anime 

Reply DWMA (Death Weapon Meister Academy)
Professor Q's class (Introduction to being a Meister) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IAmTooC0zy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:33 pm
User Image

Professor Q

Q began to gaze at the different personalities that filled the room.Nothing like my class, ill tell you that much. A lot of shy and quite people or either very confident or rude. I don't know how I will be able to handle all this. He placed his hands on his face luckily his gloves were on so no bacteria could get into his pours. He looked up at another timid girl that stood before him and quickly glanced over at the odd young man smiling at him. He felt a faint shiver run down his spine. He hated things that were odd or out of place it was just too much for him at times. He turned his attention back to the girl. "Only if you want to be here my dear, that will determine if you truly belong here."

Q stood up and began to write the words Meister on the board. He looked at the class and gazed at the faces and let out a quite sigh.Is this really the class that will change the world?Is this class ready for the world of Meisters, Kishin, witches, and many other things? What am I saying? Ofcourse they're are hopefully regardless if some are sociopaths and crazed lunatics... He looked at the clock there was still 2 mins before class and he turned around and looked over his papers briefly. Time to make lord death proud, as well as Dr.Stein...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:07 pm
User Image
-
Pursuing myself
Lost in the lonely world
The Big wolf collected me
Guided me on the way to my life
-

Setsu Ookami Toriyama

׺°˜`°º×

☆ Setsu opened the door slowly, walking into the room then closing the door. So this is a classroom. it seems so bigger than what i imagined it to be. He thought to himself as he first entered. He pulled down his hood and went to sit in spot in the back row, so he would not be seen as much. Seems like the best thing to do since its the best thing to do.

Setsu sat down and looked around at his fellow peers and then at the instructor.
It seems so strange to be here since it's still so small. He let out a sigh of relief, Maybe its going to be better than I thought? So far there is not really that many people here. He took out a small, closed milkshake from his pocket and began to drink it. He continued to stay quiet after for this new environment he was not ready for and socializing was still new for him to do. I hope my first day of class works out well. He did not show any expression as he continued to think how his first day will go.

-
I can't see beyond the dark
The fire is smothered here
The piercing howl of life
Set me free from the curse of hell
-

~Meister~~Omega~~Libra

Lustful Temptation

Mewling Hunter

Grey Jedi Knight
Captain

Lonely Phantom

16,100 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:28 pm
~♪~
♫Tonight I feel like the world won't miss me♫
♫So much to say but there's no one listening♫
♫Don't you know nobody's perfect♫
♫Do you understand how hard I'm trying…♫

~♪~

Hikaru Ichijin Kasei
~*Death Weapon Meister Academy*~
~*Just wait I‘ll show you how high I can fly*~

User Image

From her spot Hikaru could see all the students that had come into the classroom behind her there were several boys but there were also a couple of girls and that made her feel relief even if she loved to masquerade as a boy. There was a girl who had a creature with her and Hikaru was slightly intrigued but didn’t say anything and then there was a second girl that she noticed enter. The music from her head phones was loud enough to hear but it didn’t bother Hikaru who watched the out burst then returned her attention to professor Q and the other girl at the front of the class.

Hikaru wasn’t shy she was just a little unsure of her place at the DWMA and that was mostly because she didn’t have a partner yet, but she was sure once she found one things would settle in and then she could show her teachers and her father what she was really made of,
“This is pretty cool..”

Finally she removed her messenger back from her shoulder and took out a note book and wrote in it, she was writing all the qualities she wanted in whom ever was to be her partner. When the door to the class room opened she looked up from what it was that she was writing to see a very pale individual and that individual went to the back row… it seemed that every one liked the back row and she was the only one who chose to sit closer . Then again the reason was to share the seat that her Idol had spent her days in when she was a Meister.

Hikaru looked over her shoulder to all the people behind her then looked back at her note book and shook her head before going back to listing qualities of her potential partner.

OOC: =

~Meister~★~*Ichijin*~★~?~★~ Scorpio~★~Tomboy~

*DWMA*

~♪~
♫I‘m Scared to be Touched♫
♫I don’t like the feel♫
♫It‘s way to close♫
♫Way to real…♫

~♪~

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:44 pm
User Image

Xyeek Ichinisan

Xyeek opened the door and entered the classroom, closing it behind him and looked around. The class already had some students sitting at their seats. Xyeek looked to the man with glasses. He walked up to him to introduce himself.
"Hello, my name is Xyeek Ichinisan. Am I supposed to be here?" He asked to see if this is where he should be.

Xyeek

Hygenic Member

LilMarceline

Interesting Informer

5,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:05 am
User Image

Sindella & Arra

The more people that came into the class the more the girl sitting near the back tried ever so hard to make herself unseen. Though the dragon she was connected to was making that hard for her since he stood out a little more than she with his constant floating about an eyeballing everyone near her with a threatening gaze. She tried several times to pull him back and make him stop but he ignored her and continued to hover around her like a bodyguard.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:14 am
User Image
Jay Xerator
'If I lose control, I'll lose everything...

Jay smiled some more, before looking around a bit. A girl with some hardcore metal... Lovely. A tomboy, heh. Interesting. A dragon connected to a lady? Eh. Some others he cared very little about. He may have a been a Kishin, but he was here for reformation. Yawning, he twisted his neck around 180 degrees, staring at the girl behind here with the music.

'Your music appears to be louder than deemed necessary. If you wish to become deaf and/or injured, please, carry on.' his quiet, low but threatening voice said. His voice seemed to be made for scaring.

'...If I don't, I'll still lose everything... I hate this choice.'  

The Assassin of Chaos
Vice Captain

Perfect Garbage

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

IAmTooC0zy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:23 pm
User Image

Professor Q

The bell rang loud enough for everyone to hear. Professor Q fixed his eyes on the now present Kishin in the room and smirked.Another Kisihin I must yet murder?! aha no he is not here to kill his presence is easily detected I presume unless the academy itself has lost its edge. Eh however he is a student fixed on learning I hope otherwise this young boy will die. Professor Q felt a faint fear of madness come over his mind he grabbed the edge of his desk and sat in his seat. He could hear the young girls music it was loud even for him being on the at the front of the class and her self being at the back. He threw a a pencil at the cord of her headphones hoping to either cut it in half or knock the buds out of her. He also threw one at the desk of the Kishin as to warm him to pay attention.

Professor Q sighed looking at his students then back at the desk. He quietly calmed his mind.Calm down Q don't let this child get the better of you alright? You're still young and yet you're better than this. You're right! I am gah what was I so worked up about I'm pretty sure Lord Death and the other teachers know about this. Professor Q quietly stood up and again he felt like a mad person getting up and down it was tiring he was nervous."Good Morning class, My name is Professor Q or Q which ever works easier for you.This semester you will learn what it is to be a Meister and what it means to be a decent one.".

Professor Q then began to write the word Meister on the board and turn back to the class."Does anyone here know what a Meister is better yet does anyone know of a great Meister?" Professor Q stood there eyeing the class.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:37 pm
AsasinChaos

_DjD0m0_

Mimiko “Maki” Tatsuki

User Image
“Respect is earned, not given.”

Mimiko would not have noticed the boy talking to her if she had not been looking in his direction and saw he was looking directly at her. She glared at him, pulling her headphones down. She was pissed. Ever since the incident, she disliked even being addressed by males outside her family. “Look, I don’t give a flying f*** about what you think. But keep it to yourself. You get one warning, all you guys are creeps and I dislike you all. And for those who act all high and mighty, boss me around, or otherwise act thick headed or lecherous, let’s say, the more you keep away from me and leave me be, the longer you get to live. Got it?” She did not wait for a reply as she replaced the headphones. She grumbled under her voice to herself. “Baka.” She had missed the bell but suddenly, a pencil zipped past her and she glared at the teacher. She grabbed the pencil and threw it back, the pencil impaling the wall behind the teacher before turning down the music so only she could hear it and pulled the left bud out. She of course knew nothing about meisters other than they were the ones that used weapons...like her. It was her first day at school here and she had only a brief encounter with a pair of weapons and a meister.

“Prove yourself worthy, and I will show you some”

VJammer

Fashionable Citizen

10,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Grey Jedi Knight
Captain

Lonely Phantom

16,100 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:53 pm
~♪~

~♪~

Hikaru Ichijin Kasei

User Image

Hikaru sighed a little as the class was a bit rambunctious and she was not which made her shake her head just a little and as she heard the bell ring her entire attention turned to the Professor. When he asked if any one knew what a Meister was she started to raise her hand but when he asked if any one knew of a great Meister her hand shot up as fast as she could go, which was pretty fast. Hikaru was rocking from side to side in her seat with her hand still in the air. ‘Pick me.. Oh I know this answer‘ Hikaru thought to her self as she forgot about the other students in the class.

She knew Professor Q might pick some one else and she was okay with that because this was a class an their were plenty of students besides herself and to calm her mind she glanced down at her note book and looked over the list wondering if she would find the perfect weapon partner, but first she needed to make it through this class.

~Meister~★~*Ichijin*~★~?~★~ Scorpio~★~Tomboy~

*DWMA*

~♪~
♫I don’t like the feel♫
♫It‘s way to close♫
♫Way to real…♫

~♪~

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:40 pm
User Image

Xyeek Ichinisan

Xyeek thought the teacher wasn't listening to him so he just decides to speak again. "Um excuse me, am I in the right class?" He asked the same question a second time. He was hoping the teacher would hear him this time. If not he would just ask again.  

Xyeek

Hygenic Member

Gideon Kurai

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:34 pm
Gideon Kurai
User Image

Gideon looked away from the teacher for a moment staring at all the new arrivals in the class room. Even though he knew of a few great meisters gideon decided not to say anything due to the fact he hated speaking. The chaos of the room made him feel slightly more comfortable since he was used to this type of environment. Gideon put his head down on the desk his gaze now again focused on the teacher.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:52 pm
User Image

Professor Q 3 star Meister

Professor Q looked at the young man speaking and then at the girl that hit his board. He was getting quite irritated very quickly. He picked up his pencil and glared at the girl then back at the boy in front of him. His eyes quickly darted over to the eager younger meister he she who was raising its hand.Ugh I can't ******** handle these kids for an hour someone save me! Oh shut it you'll be fine. I think I've completely lost it maybe I don't I guess ill figure it out soon enough. He first addressed the young man just to get him out of his hair."Yes young man if you wish to be a meister you will want to take a seat in this class. His eyes then immediately set on the questioned tom boy.

Professor Q pointed at the young girl who's name he never caught , the he she that was sitting in Maka's spot. He raised an eyebrow at the thought and smirked."Yes you young lady? I ugh assume that is what is you know about meisters and great meisters?! Stand up and tell the class about all the knowledge you know!" Professor Q sat on his desk focusing on her and what she was going to say.  

IAmTooC0zy

Xyeek

Hygenic Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:09 pm
User Image

Xyeek Ichinisan

Xyeek nodded to the Teacher, happy that he found the right classroom and walked to a seat. Even though he's a weapon, this is the class he was suppose to be in. "Maybe, it's to help find my meister faster." Xyeek thought, deciding to sit next to the girl the teacher was talking to. He took a seat next to her and stared patiently at the teacher.
Xyeek remains quiet right now, so not to disrupt the class. He wants to be a good student and didn't want to be rude.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:05 pm
~♪~

~♪~

Hikaru Ichijin Kasei

User Image

Hikaru frowned a little as Professor Q referred to her as young lady rather than using her name after all the idiot had asked for it before she had even wondered over to find a seat. With a shake of her head at his referring to her as young lady Hikaru stood and shoved her hands into the pockets of her pants and cleared her throat speaking in a low tone voice, “Meisters are individuals with exceptional soul wavelengths who are paired with partners that are Weapons… There are three different levels for a Meister, each designated with a star, one-star being the lowest and three-star being the highest."

Hikaru stopped for a moment to swallow and see if there was any objections to what she was saying but then she looked to the kid that had taken a seat next to her. She had expected him to sit in the back of the class like the rest of the students so it surprised her a little, but soon that was put to the side as she went back to speaking,

“The difference between the ranks is evident from the focus in battle, types of skills used, and desire to harvest evil human souls, rarely straying from these types. This likely stems from the fact that most new Meisters strive to gather souls and create a Death Scythe…. Not to mention Maka Albarn was a great Miester…”

~Meister~★~*Ichijin*~★~~★~ ♏Scorpio♏~★~Tomboy~

One Meister

~♪~
♫I don’t like the feel♫
♫It‘s way to close♫
♫Way to real…♫

~♪~

Grey Jedi Knight
Captain

Lonely Phantom

16,100 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Xyeek

Hygenic Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:28 pm
User Image

Xyeek Ichinisan

Xyeek looked to the girl with a smile on his face. "Nice speech" He whispered to not disrupt the class. That's exactly what a meister is and does. Not to mention Maka Albarn being a great meister. The girl he's sitting next to is smart.  
DWMA (Death Weapon Meister Academy)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff