Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Twelve Signs: Medieval Zodiac RP (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:25 pm
IchigoK25
(Wow Omg i didnt even know you was in this RP and my character is friends with yours lol)

((Well played sir, well played. XD ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:31 pm
((Rp is now open if anyone wants to start))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:35 pm
Jace continued walking through the woods, having taken care of the group of bandits who had attempted to rob and kill him with relative ease. Why is it always like this? I can't seem to find anyone who can hold their own lately. Jace thought and sighed. He really needed to find him some work.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:50 pm
Xavier was doing his rounds around the Fue Kingdom making sure there wasnt any bandits coming through to start trouble. Its too quiet today he thought to himself as held onto his sword. He stretched as he reached for the sky "Time for a Break" he said as he sat next to a tree.  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:09 pm
Talia had managed to sneak out of the castle without anyone noticing. All was going according to plan as she put up the hood of her cloak to hide her face from the guards. She headed off to the docks and managed to steal a small fishing boat, heading off towards the Angin kingdom.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:19 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

Standing at the entrance of the tower that held the Princess Arlyn Kyo as usual looked back and forth at each person that passed within eye shot. His job was an easy one during the day when the princess did not exit the tower unless she was needed for royal ceremonies. While the knight did not so much mind the job at times he felt there was not the excitement he once had felt in his last position. Tho getting to see the princess from time to time wasn't bad as she was quite a sight to behold.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:00 pm
“Playing with fire is bad for those who burn themselves.”

Alessandra stares silently at the area her map said formed the border between Fue and Angin. She stays there for several long minutes before mounting her horse and crossing. If her map was correct, then it would only take a few days of cross country riding to get to the capitol.

“For the rest of us, it is a very great pleasure.”
-Anonymous

“Well I am death,
None can excel,”

The cloaked and masked woman sits in the corner of a small tavern in the Agnin capitol, Gola. Most avoided the woman and the malicious aura that seems to radiate from her as she rereads the letter her current employer had sent.

“I'll open the door
To Heaven or Hell.”

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:07 pm
Shano walked through the fields. She already packed, the seeds, the plants, everything important is in her backpack. "I'm going to miss this place..." She thought to herself. She passed through the garden of Calendula flowers, it's oil can heal cuts, scrapes, and bruises. The flower was deep orange like the setting sun. It was beautiful and useful, she has some in her backpack. It's impossible to bring every herb with her, which made her even more sad. She walked through the fields for hours, breathing the fresh air. She wanted to remember every plant in her fields, they have been with her for so long. In the middle of those fields, was a small cottage, her house. Everything was packed up, the house was deserted. Shano took a deep breath. "OK, here I go..."

She left the house and put on a cloak to hide her face. She walked to one of the carriages waiting for her, they were packed with many other people. She went up and sat down, hugging her backpack. The carriage will head down the mountains passing the kingdom of fire, Fue. Then it will reach the kingdom of wind, Angin. Shano will sell her herbs there.

After sitting for a while, nothing else to do, Shano fall asleep while sitting.

That was four days ago now..

Shano woke up in the in one of the taverns in Gola, she was in the wind kingdom now. She was going through what has happened these four nights, a lot has happened indeed. The landlady of the tavern took her in because of her "cuteness" and who she looks "delicate like a little childs doll." Usually Shano would have threw a rock at the womans face, but getting a decent room and a garden for growing her herbs is an excellent deal. The seeds was planted, by now it should have grown fully for harvest, she used her ability. She is going out to sell them in the market today.

Shano put on her usual clothes, and went outside.

Asterodea

Mythical Gem

13,425 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:17 pm
The Princess Arlyn Semira was bored. She had finished her latest project and would have no supplies until her lady-in-waiting returned with her evening meal. It annoyed her that her father wouldn't even allow her out of this blasted tower for meals. She only ever got to see her sisters and brother during royal ceremonies and special events. Since it was the only thing else she could think to do, and she knew the knight stationed outside her door must be just as bored as she, Arlyn began to sing. The song didn't last very long, so when she had finished she took to simply humming the tune over a few times.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:38 am
((Why don't people ever join my other rp's this quickly..?))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Asterodea

Mythical Gem

13,425 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:28 am
((I think it depends on whether they are interested in the plot of the RP or not? I like this RP because of the elements and involvement of zodiacs for some reason. Um... from Domhain to Fue, how many posts should I wait before posting again?))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:46 am
((Excuse me a moment while I make a crappy map... But it would take a few days rp time if we're going to be realistic, though you can alter your post so that you've already at where ever it is you're heading))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Asterodea

Mythical Gem

13,425 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:55 am
((Oh, OK thank you for making a map biggrin I'll edit my post then.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:10 am
((You're welcome, I put it in the first post... My paint skills are lacking...))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:36 am
Listening as singing began to fill the air around Kyo smiled as he took off his helmet. It was another of the things he enjoyed about being the princesses guard. "To bad she's a princess" kyo muttered as he leaned against the tower sliding down to a sitting position. The day was coming along fine and soon the servant that handles the meals would arrive to give.them both breakfast. How quaint a life this had become for the knight he thought with a smile as the singing faded and was replaced with humming instead.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff