Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skyflu
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:18 am
[If any of the other pups want in, please don't hesitate to post!]

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Namid snapped at the purple haze that floated in front of her muzzle. She howled in frustration as it escaped her yet again. It took a lot to work her up, but these particles were increasingly irritating. She wanted to touch them, but they avoided her. She watched as a stick ripped through the haze and scattered the pieces while they shifted colors. They danced and whirled away. Namid lifted a paw in an attempt to collect some but a force slammed into her nose.

Her eyes snapped open from sleep while she wiggled her sore nose. A little head rested on her face. Alarmed, she froze. Her body told her something was laying on her face and another pressed against her belly. Her ears twitched in multiple directions for danger. They detected nothing. Namid's tongue darted out and licked the furry creature. It stirred and soon began to giggle. Giggling? She opened her eyes wider to help clear away the sleepy blurs. Purples eyes greeted her before it's little mouth spat out, "Are you awake now mommy? Cuz I've been awake...for like ever." She weighed that possibility before deciding that was impossible. At least, under normal circumstances. The little creature bounced up and down on her muzzle for attention. Namid shifted her weight in response and the little one fell off. The other by her side protested before snuggling closer. "Moommmmaaaa did you forget which one I am?" He started to wine and paw his way back towards her face. She cocked her head to the side and flared her nostrils to take in his scent. Yes, shapes and figures were beginning to form in her mind. There were others... yes, lots of others. Frustrated from her silence the little one shouted, "I'm Tate and this is Onida! He ran over and pounced on the other ball of fluff. Onida cried out in surprise before nipping Tate away. "But ignore him, cuz I'm more important." Onida shoot death glares at Tate before rolling up into a tight ball to get back to sleep.

Where was Asku? Surely he was more equipped to handle these pups. "I don't want daddy, I want you!" Tate shouted and pressed his back against her chest. Namid blinked in surprise, could he read minds? She gently bit his tail and pulled him out in front of her to get a better look. Tate giggled while Namid's nose scanned his body, poking his belly and neck. Tate grabbed Namid's nose and yelled, "Let's play a game!" She bucked her head up in surprise, lifting up Tate who held on with his front paws. A few good shakes and he feel back to the ground, laughing. Namid shuttered, this one was loud, very clingy, and could possibly read minds. She better keep an eye on this one. Mean while, there were others. Uggg, things were going to be exhausting.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:49 am
User Image

The den the two pups and Namid was in wasn't completely empty. The rest of the pups had gone with Asku when he had left just a few minutes before, but Taigi had stayed behind. She was still sleepy, after all! No sense in getting up when mom and her brothers were around. She entertained herself by batting a little rock around for a while, watching how it skipped and jumped.

As Tate started to get louder and Namid began to pull away from the pup, Taigi glanced up. She twisted her ears forward to listen, focused on what was going on. "She can tell us apart!" Taigi barked as she stood and charged at her brown brother. A few moments later and they were on the ground, Taigi laughing as she pressed her paws against his face, smooshing his cheeks a bit.

"Even if you make a funny face like this! Right, mom?" She glanced over her shoulder, wagging her little tail as she peered up at Namid.

Blu Chalk

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Skyflu
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:30 am
Namid glanced down, studying Tate's face. She nodded in approval. "Yes, his face is easier to distinguish this way." Tate squirmed in defiance while a whine escaped his pursed lips, "Moooooooom" Namid blinked before realizing she needed to say something, "Yes, Taigi, very observant." The child was right in thinking that a different face would make things easier. Tate swatted and nipped at his sister's paws, frustrated with Namid's wrong response. Onida, still snuggled close to Namid, failed at suppressing his laughter at Tate's displeasure. Not that he was a mean spirited pup, but Tate had it coming. Especially after his rude awakening.

Tate managed to knock his sister back before rolling into Onida. "You got somethin' to say!" He battered playfully at Onida's exposed belly who responded by kicking away hiding behind Taigi. "Leave me alone, Tate!" Onida shouted and ducked behind his sister. They were the rough ones. Hopefully, they'll go after each other and Onida could be left in peace.

Tate trotted around the pair, triumphant with his small victory. His tail wagged back and forth while he addressed his audience. "You guys ain't got nothin' on me!" He jerked into different heroic poses while sputtering out noises through his mouth. "HIYA! SHAZAM!" Namid observed this odd threat display. Onida rolled his eyes and attempted to escape while Tate went about his business. "Nu-uh! Where do you think you're going!" Tate giggled and dived for Onida who yelled and scurried back to Namid.

SilverLutz

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:29 pm
Taigi giggled as Namid agreed with her, and she pulled her paws back as Tate started to nibble on them. It tickled.

"Good! Now we just need some sticky mud so we can make your face stay that way," she teased, laughing as Tate finally knocked her off. She rolled to her stomach, tail still wagging, and got up as Onida sought refuge behind her. Her brother's impressive moves were pretty funny to her, and she reached out to swat at his large ears as he danced around them.

"Brothers are funny," she said as she plopped down beside Namid's foot, nuzzling her head against her leg. "Are we gonna go talk to the stars mom?" She looked up with hopeful eyes, tail wagging one more. She didn't understand how her mother conversed with the stars, but she hoped they'd pay attention to her one day. She talked to them often...so why didn't they talk back?

Blu Chalk

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Skyflu
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:58 pm
"Just try to get nasty sticky mud on me!" Tate whirled around and got low to the ground, scanning for invisible pray. His tiny jaws snipped the air, daring any mud to come close to his face. Taigi's ear swatting broke his concentration. "Knock it off!" Tate raised his head and glared down at Taigi. "I can't be threatening if a girl touches my ears," he huffed.

Namid zoned out and counted the spider webs in the holes. There weren't many, but the few she could see danced. Taigi's question filtered through her ears, but before she could utter a word, Tate responded, "Duh! They talk to me all the time. They say, 'Tate, how come Taigi's such a turtle butt?'" Without taking her eyes off the webs, Namid squished Tate against the floor with her front paw. An "Ufff" squeaked out of him, but it successfully ending his yammer. She then pulled her paw towards her, causing Tate to roll closer without breaking contact. Onida moved towards her chest once Tate was under control, eager to listen.

"The stars communicate all the time, but they don't talk." She swung her head towards her children. Onida eyes were captivated, but she couldn't see Tate's which reminded her to let go. He gasped for air while Namid continued. "Tate talks." She paused, "The stars signal." Onida pipped up, "But what does it look like?" Namid nodded in approval. That was a good question. "Anything... and some times everything." Tate spat, "But that doesn't make sense!" Namid lowered her head to the pups level and stared into each pair of eyes before continuing. "Stop looking with your eyes. Open everything." Her eyes still opened, blanked out and focused on nothing. Onida leaned in close and attempted to stare in the same direction. Tate rolled on his back and looked up instead.

SilverLutz

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:02 am
Taigi stuck out her tongue at Tate as Namid silenced him with her paw. Ha! That's what he got for calling her a turtle butt. Did turtles even have butts? They had shells and then their tail...huh...she'd have to go find a turtle some time and ask them if they had butts. Then she'd know if Tate's insult had any merit to it.

She continued to think about turtle butts, or lack thereof, as Namid spoke to them. She focused just in time for her mother to look into her eyes. She sat up a bit straighter, tail wagging quickly as she listened. Open everything?

Confused, Taigi slowly opened her mouth and turned to look in the direction her mother and Onida were facing. "Ahhhhhhhhh," she said softly to remind herself to keep her mouth open. What else could she open...she spread her toes and flattened her ears against her head, looking out of the den and into the world.

"I don't think it's working, mom," she said with a little sigh.

Blu Chalk

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Skyflu
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:05 pm
Rays of pink dashed across the den before darting under a pebble. It burned red before returning to its grey color. Namid's ears traced the process before jutting forward. She pulled her attention back towards the pup. Tate stationed himself flat on his back, paws stretched. His snout pointed straight up. Namid's eyes scanned his body where she noticed tiny sparks dancing around his tail. She noted the difference before glancing at Onida. A blue haze rocked in front of his chest, lazily flowing and morphing into organic shapes--never staying with one form too long. Finally, Taigi. Ribbons of warm colors hugged her flank. They swarmed between her legs.

"I don't see nuthin." Tate's ranting snapped her concentration. A sigh escaped her lips. This pup will be very tiring and uncontrollable. "Hush, you can't see while talking." Onida lowered his head, disappointed and bit upset that nothing happened. He agreed with Taigi, "Yeah, my signal is broken." Namid nuzzled Onida and Taigi. "In time, don't worry. If it happens, it happens." Tate, agitated from the lack of attention, rubbed up against Namid's chest. "Well, I don't need star talk to keep me company." He huffed. Namid scooped up her pups and drew them closer. "Let it be for now. Just sleep and later things will become easier." Though, there was no guarantee that anything would happened. Being in the pack, Namid found that her condition was rather unique and an oddity. If her pups developed the same sight or their own, it didn't matter. Their disappointed cries made her sad.

SilverLutz

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:41 am
Taigi stared intently for a few minutes, but when nothing happened, her attention wandered to a little lightning bug that had flown into the cave. She watched it fly around, glowing from time to time until it landed on the wall. Then it stopped. She wondered how they made themselves glow like that...it would be pretty cool if she could, too! She wanted to talk to the stars and glow like a lightning bug and do all kinds of fun stuff when she was older.

She lifted her head as her mother returned to them and curled up against her happily. "I'll see them when I'm older," she reassured her, licking her chin happily. It didn't bother her too much that she couldn't see them. "Just like I'll glow like a lightning bug when I'm older!"

Taigi sat a bit taller before squinting her eyes, wiggling her bum a bit. "Like this!" She clenched her muscles and lowered her head, lifting her bottom high into the air. "But then it'll glow and I can see extra good in really dark places! Won't that be awesome, mom?" she asked, turning to look at Namid with a grin, stepping on Tate's tail and Onida's face in the process.

Blu Chalk

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Skyflu
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:39 pm
Following Taigi's lead, Tate plopped close to Namid. "Yeah, I'm gonna see everything when I'm older. Nothin's gonna get away!" He pulled open his eye lids to their max before swerving his head around. Onida giggled at Tate's display. "Hopefully, I will too!" He pipped up. Namid nodded at her children, proud that they seemed at least interested in the stars. Of course, they wouldn't be able to stay if they weren't...that wouldn't be very fun. Would she have to leave too? She shook her head to clear it from these thoughts.

She turned her attention to Taigi's lightning bug impression. Tate stuck his rump up too, eyes still opened wide. Onida soon followed, giggling. "That would be nice to have lighting butts, then you'll never bump into things. Plus, your shadow would make you seem bigger to enemies since the light would be behind you." Namid enjoyed thinking about bright butts. It certainly was an advantage. "Go practice and see if maybe it could happen."

SilverLutz
Wrapping up? Also, babies with Namid and Asku, yes? oAo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:59 pm
Taigi lept away from her siblings and mother in an attempt to continue her skills of becoming a lightning bug. Maybe Namid could talk to the stars for her and they could get her butt to glow like the stars themselves did!

"Moooom can you ask the stars to make my butt glow?" she asked with a pout as nothing happening. "The stars glow all the time! So maybe they could share some. Sharing is nice, right?" She stuck her tongue out and turned to look behind her. Still nothing. Tate and Odina seemed to be having similar luck.

Finally she flopped forward onto the ground, resting her head on her paws. Trying to make her butt glow was hard work! She yawned softly, licking her lips as her purple eyes started to slide closed.

"Or maybe...I can ask them when I wake up," she said softly. 'I'll learn to talk to them mom! That'll be...fun..." Another yawn interrupted her. Man, she was tired!

Blu Chalk
Yesss one more from each should be good!

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Skyflu
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:19 am
Namid watched Taigi's display. Ask the stars? Well, that was a thought. She doubted they'd do anything since she couldn't talk to them. Really, she could only listen. However, she'll play along. "I'll see what I can do." It didn't hurt to at least try.

Tate and Onida protested. "We want special powers too!" Tate pipped up for the both of them. Namid considered, "Of course, I'll ask that all my children receive a special gift. Though, there's no guarantee." Tate nodded in satisfaction and spoke, "No need to worry about the others. We're the most important." Onida giggled. It was a good thing they woke up from their naps.

Namid caught Taigi's yawn and motioned for her boys to lay down. "Now hush and go to sleep. Maybe you'll be blessed with a dream." Onida's eyes lit up and he quickly flopped down and squeezed his eyes shut. Tate rolled over and tried to keep his eyes closed too.

SilverLutz
Sorry for the late response. Midterms. D:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:58 pm
Taigi liked the sound of a dream. She snuggled up between Namid's paws and yawned again, licking her chops while settling down.

"I'll dream of...butterflies!" she decided as she rolled onto her back, stretching out her paws. Before she could continue down that train of thought, though, she was out like a light, snoring softly.

FIN  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

[IC] Nyota-Wasomaji Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas