Welcome to Gaia! ::

Selyria: The Broken Dawn

Back to Guilds

A tale of mystery, intrigue, romance, and adventure woven into the backdrop of the Land of Kingdoms 

Tags: Selyria, Deception, Romance, Adventure, Action 

Reply Kingdom of Rhisis
Evenfall Castle Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

caztielll
Vice Captain

Tipsy Fatcat

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:58 am
Rikasha17

-------------------------------- ♕ ♘ C A S T O R -K R E U Z - A R R A H - N O I R ♕ ♘
♕ ♡ F A I -K R E U Z - A R R A H - N O I R ♡ ♕

---------------------------------------------------------------- "We shall rise above all,"
User ImageUser Image

--------------------------
╔══════════════╗

Fai watched the flames lash at the logs as it raged within the fireplace. Everything was warm and peaceful and it seemed a lot better since she enjoyed her company. Her eyes looked at the fire then back at Aramis as he spoke about him wanting to become a knight and how he wasn't so keen with his artistic talent. When he asked her to tell him about herself she smiled and let out a small chuckle. "Well...I enjoy playing my musical instruments and learning the various languages of the kingdom. I also enjoy painting and sketching, even though i'm still in the process of learning. I can't wait to be a queen though...my mother, Queen Sophia, makes it look so enticing. I would love to wear beautiful dresses and be respected throughout the kingdom. I definitely wouldn't mind helping my people either..." she said, her voice trailing off. Fai then frowned a little when she realized that in order to become a queen, she had to marry a prince. The ardent flame in the heart waned a little as she thought of it then quickly changed the subject. "If you would ever like to learn such skill in the arts, I would be glad to teach you. I'm riding to Helsong in three days time to be taught the art of healing from the elders. If you have completed your knights training then you are welcome to accompany me there and take a course in anything you wish," Fai proposed as she started naming the different courses in advanced knight training, elemental magic dealing with espers, and healing. Honestly, she had wanted to stay in Evenfall but her mother had already scheduled her departure to Helsong for a week to study under one of the elders. Fai sighed then rested her head to the side, unaware it was on Aramis' shoulder.

▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄

Castor held Violet's hand, feeling the warmth radiate from the tips of his fingers and back through his body. He had to admit that he wasn't as prepared for the cold weather he executed earlier. "I helped my father earlier with the few requests from the people. My mother is out in the town as usual helping the townsfolk in the infirmary and my father is going to make a trip to Traesia Valley to attend to his lands there. I'm here to watch Fai, and from the looks of it she's in safe hands," he said with the most impeccable smile. He tugged at her softly as he lead the way across the ice with great suave and grace. The snow fell on them once again as they skated around for a few minutes and Castor couldn't help but enjoy his time with her. He never really did anything of the sort with other women, but it was something he liked for a change.

When he finished skating around he led her back towards the land and towards the castle once again. Castor knew he had to stop messing with mother nature and had decided to finally end the beautiful white landscape. After they were situated under the threshold he mumbled a few words, letting the drops of snow change back to water. The snow began to lessen as the rain hit it, just forming puddles and piles of slush around the area. However the flowers that Violet had produced earlier popped up again and graced the gardens with the most lovely scene. "My lady, what about you? Don't you have other things to attend to?" he asked, raising a brow as he looked down at her. He removed the fur cloak from her figure and handed it to one of the servants. With a swift gesture he interlocked his arms with hers and accompanied her back to the recreation room. Hopefully Fai or Aramis weren't doing anything...however, he knew Fai and her ways yet he was sure Aramis was nothing like the sort. "Is there anything you have in mind that you'd like to do?" he asked while stopping in the hall and looking at her. Sure they snow was something fun for them to do but he was wondering if she was bored or wanted to go somewhere else.

╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:34 am
caztielll

✿ℒady Violet Charvet✿ & ☪ ℒord Aramis Baudin ☪

User Image

User Image

Aramis listened to Fai closely as he told her all sorts of things that she liked. It showed him how smart and talented she really was and he knew her parents must have been very proud of her. "That's very nice Fai, as you may already know my sister is also talented when it comes to playing the piano, maybe you both can get better acquainted with that" he stated before seeing her frown a bit. He assumed that she must have been thinking about having to marry a prince before coming queen. He could clearly understand why she would have been upset, having to marry someone she possibly didn't love or couldn't even fall in love with. "If it makes you feel any better Princess...I think you would make a wonderful queen when the time comes" he smiled softly at her but was a little surprised when she mentioned going to Helsong with her. He's never been before and knew it would be quite the experience. "Well I suppose I could go. It would be nice to go there and see what it is like. I can only hope that Violet would be fine without me for a few days". He chuckled lightly but began to blush when she rested her head against his shoulder. He didn't mind it all and found it quite sweet.

Violet seemed to enjoy her time skating with Castor. Although such cold temperatures weren't something she was used to, she had to admit that it was a nice change. "I see, well I must say you can be a responsible young man when it matters most" she said with a soft smile as they skated for a few more minutes before leaving. Violet looked around s the snow faded due to Castor's control over it. The flowers continued to bloom and grace the area with it's beauty which caused Violet to smile more at the scene. "Well no not at the moment. The most I do is play the piano or sing. Even train from time to time but as for today I have nothing to do" she said as they walked back to the recreation room. Even though she was a lady and a bit on the petite side she could fight fairly well, which was another quality that kept most men at bay.

"Hm...well if the weather is decent enough maybe we could take a nice walk around the kingdom. That is if you're up for it and it doesnt involve stopping by the nearest brothel..." she said with a small chuckle escaping her lips. Since she was growing a bit more used to the prince she could joke around a bit with him and she wasn't easily offended by his words. She was curious to see would he even enjoy a walk, she was a woman that could climb a tree better than most men here so she wanted to see how adventurous the prince really was.

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

caztielll
Vice Captain

Tipsy Fatcat

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:46 am
Rikasha17

-------------------------------- ♕ ♘ C A S T O R -K R E U Z - A R R A H - N O I R ♕ ♘
♕ ♡ F A I -K R E U Z - A R R A H - N O I R ♡ ♕

---------------------------------------------------------------- "We shall rise above all,"
User ImageUser Image

--------------------------
╔══════════════╗

Castor raised a brow at her request since he wasn't expecting anything of the sort. Sure he was used to the requests coming from Fai, but mainly because she was the princess and was usually allowed to do as she pleased. However, many nobles condoned such acts since they feared it would give them a bad reputation...then again, he didn't care. He found it quite attractive that a woman of her nature wasn't afraid to go against norms and get down and dirty once in a while. "How about we go for a ride and a walk? My horse seemed to be quite fond of you earlier...you can take him if you'd like," he said with a smile as he walked into the recreation room. As he walked in he noticed Fai's head on Aramis' shoulder and was about to say something but once again held his tongue. Usually he never cared about his sister's relationships but this one did matter since it was the cousin of the woman he was befriending. Their presence must have startled her because Fai perked her head up and got up quickly. "Oh, Castor...we were just talking," she said to him while avoiding his gaze and flushing a great coral pink.

Castor laughed but simply dismissed it. "Lady Violet and I will go for a walk later. However, until then i'll let her rest. Could you please play something?" Castor asked his sister as she nodded her head in agreement. Castor took a seat by the fire and signaled for Violet to join him as Fai played the pianoforte. Her song was played quietly but still very proficiently. When she finished she got up and curtsied to everyone and then took a seat by the fire again by Aramis. "Lady Violet...you really must teach my brother some artistic talent. He always brags to the ladies but I don't think any of them have seen him play or paint," she said with a devious grin on her face as she looked at Castor. The prince frowned and rolled his eyes. "Just ignore the princess. Ready to go to the stables?" he said to change the subject. The two of them really did act like siblings with the way they messed with each other. Of course, it was sibling love.

╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:41 pm
caztielll

✿ℒady Violet Charvet✿ & ☪ ℒord Aramis Baudin ☪

User Image

User Image

Violet chuckled a bit at Castor's face when she told him what she wanted to do. She knew it was odd but she didn't care, people did look at her funny when she would do things like this and of course she was judged by a few people with the things she did. But she was just being herself and if someone didn't like it then it was their problem not hers. "That sounds nice, he is a very beautiful stallion and I like him as well. He seems to be such a sweet horse" she said as she walked with him. When she noticed Aramis and Fai she smiled softly seeing how well they were getting along. She still wasn't sure how Aramis felt about her but Fai made it a bit obvious how she felt about him. She didn't have much of a problem with Aramis being with Fai since she seemed like a sweet girl but she wasn't sure. Aramis was protective over Violet and Violet was the same way with him, any woman that even dared hurt his heart would have to deal with her and it wouldn't be a pretty sight to see.

When Fai started to play the piano Aramis and Violet watched and smiled. She was very good at it and it pleased Fai to see another young woman who was talented with a piano. "That was wonderful Princess, you were excellent and i'm sure Castor is an artist in his own way, seeing the beautiful scenery he created with the snow proved that to me." she said before standing up and smiling at them. She looked over at Castor and chuckled a bit before nodding, she was ready to see the horses and to explore a bit outside. "Be careful Violet and don't get to adventurous." Aramis said before they left.

When he turned back to Fai he smiled and sighed a bit. "You were great with the performance Fai. I can only hope that I get to see you play more often. If you would let me of course."

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Kingdom of Rhisis

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers