Rennekae

Dapper Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:37 pm
Depawsit
WHY IZ HANA ALL - I DUN WANT NO BABIES?!

VODDY IS GONNA GIVE HER A TALKING TOOOOOO

hesowantsgrandcubbinsnow;w;

----

Here!

These are my pretties!

There are probably quite a few you don't recognize, MEET MY NEWBIES! <3
If you see someone you like, go ahead and ask about em. Some are taken, but some aren't :3

ITS RUSSIAN ROULETTE WITH SOA IN THIS THREAD >:3

Ta-lem: Umeme is always open for some RP with her sweetheart of a son <3 She never got to have much and now that she's all grown up .. I bet she's regretting it. WE SHOULD GO BACK IN TIME AND FIX THIS! Also! Ovarian Paint - who owns his other Momma is back from her hiatus! I bet she'd love some RP as well ;3

Kirafiki: She should totally think about a summer love plot with Mlinzi. They couldn't be mates, because he has plans for that plot down the road. But I am totally looking for drama for him which involves impregnating every lady that comes his way >3> *except he never knows they get preggo* If you're interested in something like that, I can go into more detail!

Sha'uri: I want her babies, forget all your plans. She is mine now X3

Tazi here is totally looking for some breeding RPs to help her get started on some baby making. So if you have anyone you wanna get a feel for, or perhaps needs breeding RPs themselves SHE'S YOUR GAL!

The rest is in your hands *sagenod*

*BUMPS THIS THREAD UP*

Rennekae

Oh my, Kira and Mlinzi would work so well together! And I actually wanted to fling her out a little before settling her down. She really needs some help getting her rp count up though. People keep abandoning her rps. ):

Honestly.. I'm probably going to change my mind about Hana having cubs. Although I'll probably play it like she doesn't want them, and then it kind of happens, and she'll eventually get excited and find that it actually gives her more of a reason to fight instead of making her give up being a Patron like she thinks it will. I can't resist breeding her. ><;;

Is Tazi just a rogue? If she is, she can literally rp with everyone. AAAALLL the rp.

My plans for Sha'uri are with one of my other SOA. So honestly, if you have someone in mind, I might just change my plans? <3

I reeeeeaaally want rp for 'Zuni - even if you don't have someone you want to be her mate, I really want her to start meeting her pride members. So any Ki'Zaa you have to offer would be wonderful - cubs and gentler lions would go over really well (after a couple minutes) with her, but she'll have to learn to deal with the more "intense" personalities, too, so literally anything.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:02 pm
► Green Ever After
xxxxxxxNight Storms = Ni'Kahvu x Bawa'Mtoto [ Abandoned ]

We could reopen this if you like?

Rennekae

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

Rennekae

Dapper Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:27 pm
Green Ever After
► Green Ever After
xxxxxxxNight Storms = Ni'Kahvu x Bawa'Mtoto [ Abandoned ]

We could reopen this if you like?

Rennekae

Oh, jeepers lol
Yeah, of course! And if you want to start another when we're done (present day), then we can do that, too?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:30 pm
Rennekae
Oh, jeepers lol
Yeah, of course! And if you want to start another when we're done (present day), then we can do that, too?

I was trying to catch you on AIM for a while there, but I couldn't seem to catch you :3 (Guess I really could have tried Facebook lol)

Sounds good! I'll respond shortly!

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:37 pm
Rennekae

Oh my, Kira and Mlinzi would work so well together! And I actually wanted to fling her out a little before settling her down. She really needs some help getting her rp count up though. People keep abandoning her rps. ):

Honestly.. I'm probably going to change my mind about Hana having cubs. Although I'll probably play it like she doesn't want them, and then it kind of happens, and she'll eventually get excited and find that it actually gives her more of a reason to fight instead of making her give up being a Patron like she thinks it will. I can't resist breeding her. ><;;

Is Tazi just a rogue? If she is, she can literally rp with everyone. AAAALLL the rp.

My plans for Sha'uri are with one of my other SOA. So honestly, if you have someone in mind, I might just change my plans? <3

I reeeeeaaally want rp for 'Zuni - even if you don't have someone you want to be her mate, I really want her to start meeting her pride members. So any Ki'Zaa you have to offer would be wonderful - cubs and gentler lions would go over really well (after a couple minutes) with her, but she'll have to learn to deal with the more "intense" personalities, too, so literally anything.

PSH! Getting her RP count up >3> YOU KNOW ME! I'm here for the long haul, i'll help you all you need <3

XD I was kidding around about Hana <3 Though I do like your idea! Voddy is getting antsy about not having any babies in his nest. But I think he'll calm down once he and Fireheart have another litter. But once those grow up OWO DOUBLE THE CHILDREN TO NAG! D:<

Tazi is a rogue! She's trying to find her way to the Amazons at the moment, to see if she likes the pride or not. [ She'll end up being swept into the meta i'm trying to piece together ] So rogue RP is A OK for her!

Tell me a little but about Sha'uri! I'll see what I can't rustle up for her and if its anythign worth offering <3 *has SOOO many males *~*

FOR ZUNI!

OK OK OK

So I have this dude right? He's not really shy around dudettes, in fact he sort of looks at them as dudes. He's sees them as more bros to hang with. [ He doesn't actually use that language, but I do, cause i'm in the mood to use it owo ]

Meet Melanj AKA Chamaleon AKA DOUCHE BEARD ... dun ask >3<

Melanj gets his Gypsy name from his Mother, very simply put because of his ability to inadvertently blend in with whatever company he finds himself with. The poor guy doesn't really have a personality of his own, because he's too busy blending in with those around him! He's done it since he was a cub, and he's not even aware he does it. His mother is far too gentle a soul to break it too him, and has even warned those in the pride not to speak of it to him either. [ She's scared something might be a little off about him. But there isn't, he's just a strange little lion.

I'd be a little picky with him, but i'd be open to testing him out with Zuni! He'd probably think she was a bro until she decided she didn't like being treated like a dude o3o Then well WHO'S TO KNOW!

As for cubbins!

Lets see here: Jellyfish, Pearl, and Snap are always open to RP :3

Snap belongs to the OTHER side of the royal lines! The paternal royalty, he's a seer and has a serious bromance with his brother and Jellyfish's brother, Snickerdoodle. <3

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:59 pm
Depawsit
Rennekae

PSH! Getting her RP count up >3> YOU KNOW ME! I'm here for the long haul, i'll help you all you need <3

XD I was kidding around about Hana <3 Though I do like your idea! Voddy is getting antsy about not having any babies in his nest. But I think he'll calm down once he and Fireheart have another litter. But once those grow up OWO DOUBLE THE CHILDREN TO NAG! D:<

Tazi is a rogue! She's trying to find her way to the Amazons at the moment, to see if she likes the pride or not. [ She'll end up being swept into the meta i'm trying to piece together ] So rogue RP is A OK for her!

Tell me a little but about Sha'uri! I'll see what I can't rustle up for her and if its anythign worth offering <3 *has SOOO many males *~*

FOR ZUNI!

OK OK OK

So I have this dude right? He's not really shy around dudettes, in fact he sort of looks at them as dudes. He's sees them as more bros to hang with. [ He doesn't actually use that language, but I do, cause i'm in the mood to use it owo ]

Meet Melanj AKA Chamaleon AKA DOUCHE BEARD ... dun ask >3<

Melanj gets his Gypsy name from his Mother, very simply put because of his ability to inadvertently blend in with whatever company he finds himself with. The poor guy doesn't really have a personality of his own, because he's too busy blending in with those around him! He's done it since he was a cub, and he's not even aware he does it. His mother is far too gentle a soul to break it too him, and has even warned those in the pride not to speak of it to him either. [ She's scared something might be a little off about him. But there isn't, he's just a strange little lion.

I'd be a little picky with him, but i'd be open to testing him out with Zuni! He'd probably think she was a bro until she decided she didn't like being treated like a dude o3o Then well WHO'S TO KNOW!

As for cubbins!

Lets see here: Jellyfish, Pearl, and Snap are always open to RP :3

Snap belongs to the OTHER side of the royal lines! The paternal royalty, he's a seer and has a serious bromance with his brother and Jellyfish's brother, Snickerdoodle. <3

Awesome! Then Kira and Mlinzi are set to go. We just need them to meet. And if you have any other rogues that Kira can rp with to get her count up - Tazi, actually? - then that'd be great.

I'm prooobably going to breed her. She's too pretty. If you have any potential mates for her, we can see about starting that up?

For Tazi, I don't have many rogues but your free to rp with any/all of them. I do have an Amazon leopard that she could meet on border patrol or just a wander.

Sha'uri is very new. I haven't really fleshed her out yet - she needs rp for that - all I've got is that she's going to be very pacified. Non-confrontational, very co-operative, almost perpetually happy, and very calm.

Melanj sounds really interesting for Zuni! Although I'm not sure how he'd act around her - would he start being paranoid, too? 'Cause that'd probably be bad for her mental health. >,<
But if he can be calm around her then she'd totally be fine with being treated like a bro - she grew up with only her two brothers, so she's used to it, and would probably be comforted because he'd remind her of them. And then loooove can blossom. XD;
Aaall the cubs can be rped with Zuni! And, while we're at it, since Dhoru is currently the only one in the pride Zuni will be talk to, he's going to be introducing her to family - are Nema and Vanellope in?

Rennekae

Dapper Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:14 pm
Rennekae

Awesome! Then Kira and Mlinzi are set to go. We just need them to meet. And if you have any other rogues that Kira can rp with to get her count up - Tazi, actually? - then that'd be great.

I'm prooobably going to breed her. She's too pretty. If you have any potential mates for her, we can see about starting that up?

For Tazi, I don't have many rogues but your free to rp with any/all of them. I do have an Amazon leopard that she could meet on border patrol or just a wander.

Sha'uri is very new. I haven't really fleshed her out yet - she needs rp for that - all I've got is that she's going to be very pacified. Non-confrontational, very co-operative, almost perpetually happy, and very calm.

Melanj sounds really interesting for Zuni! Although I'm not sure how he'd act around her - would he start being paranoid, too? 'Cause that'd probably be bad for her mental health. >,<
But if he can be calm around her then she'd totally be fine with being treated like a bro - she grew up with only her two brothers, so she's used to it, and would probably be comforted because he'd remind her of them. And then loooove can blossom. XD;
Aaall the cubs can be rped with Zuni! And, while we're at it, since Dhoru is currently the only one in the pride Zuni will be talk to, he's going to be introducing her to family - are Nema and Vanellope in?

Oh em gee, like you have to ask!

All of my Kizi are always open for all plot or random rp purposes! Especially Nema, she goes without saying :3 And since she is so close to both Dhoru and Nema, Vanellope goes right along with her <3

We could definitely do an RP between Tazi and Kira, I also have a gajillion and two rogues I could throw at her. So she's completely covered for any type of encounter you'd like her to have. I've got mean guys, good guys, seers, weird dudes, and even dudes I know nothing about XD EVERYTHING IS UP FOR GRABS!

I don't have anything that could be quick moving for her, but if you'd be interested in a slightly longer term plot, I could offer an interesting possibility o3o Snap - Marriage of the royal lines?! WUT!?

Snap is a total nerd face, he's smarter than you - he KNOWS he's smarter than you, and he's going to prove it to you. But he's not the rude jerk face nerd, he's a sweetie just a bit obnoxious by some people's means. He's just really proud of his intelligence. Everyone in his family has something super special about them, and well .. he's super smart! So he likes to show it off x3 He's sort of a runt, though not as much as his brother Snip. He's just big enough for Snip to use as a shield XD

For Tazi - I TOTALLY want her to meet Usafi! They could be friends, enemies, whatever you'd like c: Tazi isn't sure the Amazons are for her or not so through other's opinions and the end results of the meta she'll decide where she's meant to be.

Well you wanna backdate Sha'uri some RP and if i'm not mistaken she was a cub while some of mine were cubbins so we could do some RP between her and Penina at the very least =3 As for offers, they're a stage younger than her but romance could still potentially blossom. Perhaps a cubhood romance?
Jellyfish here is just as his name implies, he's a jellyfish! He has no backbone and no ability to stand up for himself. He's too sweet for his own good and its a HUGE flaw for the cub. He gets bullied a lot, and even worse he is forced to relive the torture twice due to his seer visions. He's a weakling by nature, so he has ni fighting spirit. He tried to return his bullies painful verbal and physical blows with laughter and kind hearted jokes - like his Father - but it only causes him more pain. He could use a bit more fleshing out, but that's what i've got for now.
Nirav - Nirav is more of a lazy hippy than any of my other lions. He tries to put off physical labor as much as possible simply because he doesn't wanna do it at that moment. He'll eventually get to it, but he's definitely a procrastinator. He'd likely be late to his own wedding someday, [ and I totally want that to happen XD ] Nirav comes from a strong family of Firekin blood, and as a result is a bulky lion with a fearful size and a baby face. Its really confusing to look at him at first XD [ He needs a TON of fleshing out as well, and he wouldn't really be able to meet Sha'uri until he was old enough to go on his naming quest when he grows ]

Nah I think in Zuni's particular case he would adapt instead of blend. I think in the time that they get to know one another, he would begin to grow curious over her actions. As a result of the relationship growing fonder, so would his urge to protect her and eradicate the behavior that he knows is slowly eating her away. It would be up to you as to how she reacted to his over defensiveness, though she would still be a bro to him xD

AND! If Zuni wants some more rough and tumble RP she can always meet Voddy! He's always game for some grumperpussing >:3

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:02 pm
Awesome. We can start one between Nema and Zuni, Nema, Dhoru and Zuni, and Vanellope, Hana and Zuni. Voddy and Zuni can totally meet as long as he's okay with the fact that she's going to be very timid and jumpy. Especially with some roughness. But she needs to get used to it, so time to throw her in lol If you're good with all of those?

Snap looks like he'd be really cute with Hana! Are we positive there isn't any blood there though? 'Cause.. gross. XD;
Otherwise, they seem like they'd totally work. Hana can more than put up with any showboating, probably by pinning him and ruffling his fur. What's the age difference here though? Is he currently a cub? 'Cause Hana's an adult.

Awesome! I can't start anything tonight because I have plans, but the moment I'm free (tomorrow night?) I can start a border rp for Usafi and Tazi. c:

So is Jellyfish currently a cub or is that just his image for when the two will meet?
Either way, he's perfect! Colors are great and they're both pretty docile so their personalities would mesh pretty well. I didn't want her to get taken advantage of (like I know she would) which is why I set up a plot for her mate wise.

Okay. Zuni and Melanj are good to go! I'm so excited!

If you want to start any of those at all, you're free to. Whatever you don't start, I'll get to tomorrow night. Ooou, the excitement! <3

Depawsit

Rennekae

Dapper Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200

Rennekae

Dapper Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:06 am
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
Updated 02/15/2016
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

• AIM username updated.
• Priorities section updated.
• Sections updated to outline SoA actively looking for specific plots, SoA actively looking for general roleplay, SoA available for roleplay but not necessarily looking, and SoA available for breeding.
• Updated to include guidelines for posting.

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff