Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The United Kingdom
A Mysterious Hideout (Location Unknown) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:00 pm
User Image
                                            I had a dream the other night
                                            About how we only get one life
                                            Woke me up right after two
                                            Stayed awake and stared at you
                                            So I wouldn't lose my mind

User Image

════════════════════════

Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Aʟᴜᴍɴɪ || Hᴀʟғʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ||Pᴏᴛɪᴏɴᴇᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Rick awoke slowly, feeling as though weights had been attached to his eyelids and his mind full of cotton. He blinked blearily, rubbing the sleep from his eyes and sitting up. Then his mind clicked into place and Rick looked around, trying to figure out where he was. He knew what had happened. Virgil had attacked him, and now he was... His mind caught up with what he was doing, and he realized he was no longer bound in ropes. Instead, he found himself in a plain room, a stand and table on one side, while the bed (he was in a bed?) in another corner. A second chair, this one occupied, sat in another corner near the door, and he blinked as he realized that there was a woman seated in the chair. Her eyes seemed to be studying him, and to his shock, she snorted. "You look like you're going to jump out of your skin. Don't. You're perfectly safe. Well, as long as I happen to be here. Be glad that I happen to have time off of work right now, otherwise he would have tried to take you to your mum by now."

She jerked her chin in the direction of the last corner he hadn't looked, and spotted Virgil. He looked pissed. He was bound in thick ropes, and apparently swearing or something, because his mouth was working, but words weren't coming out. Rick sat back, trying to get as far from the angry Slytherin as he could. The woman, on the other hand, seemed annoyed and rolled her eyes at the teen in the corner. "Ross, get over yourself. You're scaring Drage here. Besides, he can't help you if you'e spitting and trying to hex him."

Her words registered and Rick looked over at her quizzically. "Wait, you know who I am? How? Who the hell are you?" He figured he could be excused for being pissed, especially considering that he had now been kidnapped not once, but twice in his life. Though, he wondered what purpose Virgil had for this. The woman was clearly not his mum, for which he was eternally thankful, but it did beggar the question about where he was, and why they were all in this room together. After all, it wasn't the best way he could think of for whatever was going on.

The woman just looked at him, and he could swear she was staring straight through him. However, her gaze shifted, and she now focused on his face. She rolled her eyes, probably at what Rick had said, and she jerked her head in Virgil's direction. "I know, because I make it my business to know. And don't worry, if things go south, he'll be hexed first while your memory will be modified so you don't remember me. Less messy that way. After all, he couldn't just ask for you to help him, oh no, that would make too much sense. As for who I am, I'm Eretria. That's all you have to know."

Rick couldn't help but feel violated in some way, and he wondered at her true purposes. Was it all really that simple? He looked over to Virgil again, thinking that the other boy was certain to punch people for being in this situation. However, as Eretria had stated, she would hex him, and Rick wasn't sure that he wouldn't help there. Now, the only question was what kind of help Virgil wanted. "You said help. How the ruddy hell am I supposed to help him?"

Eretria smirked, as though he had finally found the root of the problem. The look wasn't exactly comforting, and he wondered briefly what she had to gain from all of this. "Well, this involves your mum, you see. She took him for an apprentice, and seeing as you are the only known living person that has spent an extended amount of time with her without going mad or dying, he figured you were the perfect person to come to."

Rick gaped, and then looked between the two, thinking there had to be a lie somewhere. When neither seemed inclined to disagree (Virgil actually seemed to have calmed down, at the very least) he took a deep breath. "So, where do we begin?"

════════════════════════
                                            Thinking: Twice? What the hell, I'm not some bloody fairy tale princess!
                                            Taken By: Caitlin Engels
                                            OOC: Private scene, do not disturb.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

And I had the week that came from hell
                                            And yes I know that you could tell
                                            But you're like the net under the ledge
                                            When I go flying off the edge
                                            You go flying off as well

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:51 pm
User Image
                                              So what am I not supposed to have an opinion
                                              Should I be quiet just because I'm a woman
                                              Call me a b***h cos I speak what's on my mind
                                              Guess it's easier for you to swallow if I sat and smiled

User Image
                                              ════════════════════════
                                              𝒮𝓁𝓎𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓃 𝒜𝓁𝓊𝓂𝓃𝒾 || 𝐿𝑒𝑔𝒾𝓁𝒾𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓈 || 𝐸𝓃𝑔𝓁𝒾𝓈𝒽 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓈𝑒𝓇
                                              ════════════════════════

Eretria watched as the scene unfolded before her. It had been several days since Rick had been brought here, and so far, the chaser wasn't noticing that much of a difference in Virgil's demeanour. Granted, it could be because Rick had only just started 'therapy', but as she had prevented Virgil on no less than three occasions from outright attacking her, it hadn't made that much of an effect. She rolled her eyes. Honestly, he did realize that she had cast a anti-apparition ward around the building, and had charmed the doors sealed, right? She was not an idiot, and she figured that Rick had already figured that much out. As it was, Rick was trying to figure out when Virgil started working for his mum, and she could tell him exactly when the other teen had. Twirling her wand between her fingers, she doubted she would, simply because this was supposed to be Virgil cooperating. Not much cooperating when the psychotic side of his mind was in control and the real Virgil was out to lunch.

Virgil, for his part, was almost raving mad. Which made Rick's somewhat calm all the more commendable. She figured he had endured this before, and wondered how much she would glean from Rick if she looked into his mind. Shaking her head, she tsk'ed at Virgil,, who was at this moment insulting Rick's very family. Really, she should make the insane boy see reason.
                                              "You know, Virgil, keep this up, and I may hex your mouth shut. I doubt very much that Richard really wants to hear how much you hate his father for being muggleborn, and how filthy his blood presumably is because of it. Now, can we speak like civilized witches and wizards, or do I need to prove how annoyed I am growing with your virulent diatribe?"

She watched, amused as Virgil's face turned a violent shade of red, and he sputtered and glared at her. "And just how pure is your blood, Whitethorne? Are you just as tainted as this dog here? I seem to recall hearing a rumour that your father is a blood traitor. Your family, wallowing in the mud with swine. How very noble of you. Why, I bet those squibs your father calls sons wouldn't last a day against a real wiza-."

Her wand out, she levelled it against the teen, her eyes hard as she regarded him. "One more insult, Ross, and I won't worry about being 'cured'. I'll let my brothers show you exactly what they can do to a witch or wizard and let you be the judge of whether or not they can hold themselves in a fight. Now, may we all play nice, or do I have to be the b***h here?" She was tempted, sorely tempted, to just do that right now and save a lot of grief, but she refrained.

Her eyes however drifted over to Rick, who was currently seated on the bed. He seemed okay, what with being randomly snatched from the street and being told he was going to be giving therapy sessions to a psycho, but that was on the outside. She didn't know how he was doing mentally. From what she heard, he tended to freak about some things, but she found it understandable. At the moment, Rick seemed unaffected by the threats being made before him as he finished the remains of his lunch. That however didn't cover up the dark circles under his eyes. She wondered at that, and was again tempted to pry into his mind, but resisted. Instead, she hitched her chin over to Virgil as a gesture.
                                              "So, what are we going to do today? More heart-to-heart to reveal anything?"

"Actually, no." An eyebrow quirked, she observed the older teen curiously. Rick gave a shrug and a wave of a hand. "Obviously Virgil, this one I mean, hates me and wants to drag me back to my mum. However, I don't want to talk to this one. I want to talk to the guy he was before he went off the deep end. The one that asked for help back in Knockturn Alley. Granted, it was after tying me up and silencing me so I couldn't protest, but he still asked. So that's the one that I want to talk to."

Eretria watched Rick set aside the plate she gave him earlier and dusted his hands off. He then looked over to Virgil and frowned. Something seemed to be decided in that moment, and Rick nodded to himself and got up carefully. Eretria's wand hand instantly stiffened as she watched the redhead get down in front of the seated Virgil. Carefully, he placed a hand on the snarling boy's shoulder and looked at him carefully. "You're in there, I know you are. I don't want to talk to the Virgil my mum calls son. I want to talk to the Virgil that cared about his sister, and wouldn't pull this with her. You're in there, and I want you to come out to talk."

Virgil seemed to sneer, and then a peculiar look came over his face. He placed a hand on Rick's face, which Rick seemed to try not to flinch from. But, Eretria could already tell that this was going to end badly. Virgil seemed to get a small smile on his face, like he was happy about something, before he flung his head forward. Rick's eyes widened with shock and pain, and he stumbled back. Eretria however already had a spell ready and stupified Virgil before he could try and attack She then looked at Rick and rolled her eyes. "That was so brilliantly, spectacularly, bloody stupid. What got into your ruddy head to even get that close to that nutter?"

Rick could only shrug and look sheepish. Eretria tapped her foot and waited. Finally, Rick spelled his nose healed and bit his lip. "Umm, he had a crush on me before. I was hoping to appeal to that, maybe?" Eretria couldn't help it. She reached over and smacked Rick upside the head.

"And here I thought Ravenclaws were actually intelligent..."

════════════════════════

Thinking: Bloody hell!
                                              Taken By: Magni Borson
                                              OOC:

Fenris

So what am I not supposed to say what I'm saying
                                              Are you offended by the message I'm bringing
                                              Call me whatever cos your words don't mean a thing
                                              Guess you ain't even a man enough to handle what I sing

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:27 pm
User Image
                                                      If I told you what I was,
                                                      Would you turn your back on me?
                                                      And if I seem dangerous,
                                                      Would you be scared?

User Image
                                                      ════════════════════════

S̨̬̬̈́̽͗l̦̣̘̋̈́͝ȳ̼̠̭̃̉t̪̖̒͝͝ͅh̪͍͇̋̋̈e̟̦̥̍̄̀r̡͙̍̑̿ͅȉ̢̻͇̎͘n̳̲̎̆̇ͅ ̛̦̬͚̋͝Ầ̺̙̃ͅl͍̜̹̈̀͆ù͚̞̗̑̓m̨͙̭͒̀͗n̖̪̗̽͒̽i̡͉̇͑̿ͅ || P͈̥̑̈͜͝ǘ̙̞͇̏̕r̰͉̳̔͘͠ē̘̰̭̿̈́b̦̙͕̉͐͠l͕̖͔̋͛́ő̡̳̲̆͋ò͍̦̘́̉d̥̦̘̄͛̉ || D̞͔̰͑̏͘ä̢͕̮́̎͝ŗ̦̬̊̐̚k̼͔̤̀̄̂ ̰̟̫́̿̕D̞̫͓̒̎͝i͓̻͕̇̑̃ṣ̜̺̓͊̋c̨͕̘͋̽̉i͉̬̱̔̇͑p̺̠̯̋͛̿l̛̫̹̗͑͆ę̢͕̇̽̃

════════════════════════

Virgil sat quietly in the room, his mind elsewhere while the rest of the place slept. He couldn't help it, really. Lately all he could do was think. It wasn't like he couldn't before, but he wasn't sure about how much of it was him and not the other him. After all, he'd been living with his own personal monster for the past year, and he had been the monster for probably longer. If nothing else, his actions lately didn't reflect the person he used to be. His mind, which he always thought was acute and focused, was now a jumbled mess. He could hardly count a day that had gone by, no, an hour that had gone by, where he didn't hear the other in his head egging him to do something, either to his jailer (which really, he had to hand it to Whitethorne, she was as nasty a jailer as he could imagine that wasn't the... psychotic variety) or to Drage. And it was funny, now that the voice wasn't there, he wasn't having any urges to well... He didn't know the right word for it.

He looked down at his arms. Scratches marred the inside of his arms from when he would fight for control of himself. He didn't know when he got them either. That scared him. He would suddenly find himself fighting with the voice, and then, nothing. When he fought through the nothing, he found himself back in the present, and more harm. He traced one of the deeper scratches, more recent than the rest, and shuddered. He was doing this to himself, wasn't he? He couldn't recall when it appeared, either. It wasn't scabbed over, and blood still trickled out of it at a sluggish pace. Had he had another incident? He had to believe that he was winning this fight, because otherwise... He didn't want to think of otherwise. He made a deal with Whitethorne. If this couldn't fix the issue, and he couldn't damn well go to a Healer to get this fixed, she was going to fix the problem. Permanently. Nothing as serious as killing him. No, he hadn't asked for that. He'd asked to be obliviated, everything erased, and sent away. Locked up so that he couldn't hurt anyone, and he didn't have to remember a thing. He wouldn't be cured, but he wouldn't remember who he wanted to hurt, and couldn't get to them. That was what he had asked, and Whitethorne, after giving him a thorough stare, had nodded.

He'd already been obliviated once, when he first got here. Eretria had done the honours to prevent him from escaping, so that only she knew the location of the house. And it was a house, that much he knew. He couldn't go running into the unknown, because he didn't know how far the wards Eretria had put up extended. She assured him it was far enough away that he couldn't harm another person. How she got access to this site was beyond him. All she said was that she got the location from someone that knew nothing of what she was doing. He had to trust her in this. Though, from the stains he could see on occasion, this place hadn't had a very friendly history.

Sighing, he leaned back, his head thudding dully on the wall behind him. This was probably the longest he had gone without the voice. He hadn't heard it in a few hours, which was pretty impressive. Vaguely he wondered if that meant he was getting better, but he didn't hold out much hope on that front. Not with the state his mind had been in. His eyes slipped closed, and he felt hot tears threatening to escape his lids. He was so tired. Tired of all of this. He just wanted it to end, so that way he could... He could what? Go back to life? What kind of life was he leading? He honestly didn't know. At one point he had such vast ambitions, but now? If he could point out what he wanted to do after this, he could probably say one thing. He wanted to sleep. Sleep for a good, long time. After that, who knew?

He didn't know when he had fallen asleep, or what had transpired when he was asleep, but when he next opened his eyes, they went wide with shock. He let go of Rick's throat and skittered backward, suddenly aware they were in Rick's room, and wondering how they had gotten there. Eretria looked as though she was waking up from a stunning hex, and Rick was rubbing his throat after the Slytherin boy had choked him. Rick looked concerned, but Whitethorne, she looked murderous. Her wand wasn't anywhere to be seen, and her eyes narrowed as she glared at him.
                                                      "Give me one good reason why I shouldn't kill you right now, Ross."

"Hold it Eretria. Wait one second." Rick's voice, while rough from recent abuse, was calm, and not at all hysterical like Virgil imagined it would be after nearly being killed. Which, now that Virgil thought about it, meant that Rick had been treated like this before. Virgil was having trouble comparing this man to the kid Megan claimed he was, constantly going on about how close she had her son and how quickly he had been ripped away. Rick levelled a gaze at Virgil, making the younger of the two feel small, before he approached cautiously again. Virgil almost wanted to scream that there was something wrong with this whole scenario before Rick placed a hand on his shoulder. "You with us now, Virgil?"

Virgil could only nod mutely as Rick decided to take a look at his arms. New scratches were present, and Virgil wanted to get sick at them. One almost looked like he had been digging into his arm, and he barely felt the pain registering there. Red eyes chanced a look over to Eretria, who was currently sitting down and staring. He heard Rick say something, and he turned to look at the redhead before he registered that Rick had been trying to say something to him for a while now. "How long have you been doing this?"

Virgil shrugged, not quite sure about that answer, but he had an answer. Maybe. "Since I got here? I don't know, I don't remember when I do it. I black out, and...." He shrugged again, not sure how to continue that statement, because it was true. He never remembered the actions, only the results. Blinking, he realized that Rick's own arms were marred like his, only, they looked too precise to be anything but self-inflicted. Rick noticed Virgil's gaze and he turned his wrists, his forearms now hidden from view.

"Let me take care of those. I... have some healing knowledge. I didn't think I'd need it unless..." Rick shrugged, and went about murmuring and tracing his fingers over the wounds. Virgil could tell he didn't like the circumstances in which he was healing the wounds, but he did it nonetheless. Finally, after the evidence of his self-affliction had been erased, Rick slumped back and gave Virgil a look. He stood and walked over to a pitcher and some glasses and poured Virgil some water, bringing it and a glass of his own with him. Handing it off, he sat back down and looked at the other teen. "I get the feeling that this is actually you, and not the other. You asked me to help you, and kidnapped me to do it. I can honestly say that I am sick of being kidnapped, and would rather it not happen again. So, you're going to have to tell me what's going on, and how it happened, and just what the bloody hell you are even doing with my mum to begin with. So, you have my undivided attention. Start."

Virgil did, starting with the fight in the forest with Darius. He related how Jaslyn had been caught in the line of fire between half-brothers (and boy, did it sting that he had to relate that the mutt was related to him) and had gotten hit by multiple curses. How Jaslyn had, upon waking up, screamed at him over the whole incident, and how he ran afterward. Meeting Megan that night had cemented in his mind the moment he really screwed up, because beyond throwing curses at Darius before, he hadn't actually done anything, not to the extent that Megan had. He also told how he walked off with her, following her to apparently one of the biggest houses of horror he could ever think of. He related how Megan had taught him the Unforgivables, and how she made him practice them. That might have been the first crack in his sanity, he thought, recalling the instances with vivid clarity. He never practised them on humans, well, except for this one kid Megan had shown up with one day, but that was it. He didn't want to tell Rick how much the kid resembled him either, because really, who wanted to hear that their mother was looking for kids that looked like them and made other people torture them?

Everything came pouring out, like it was a dam that had burst. Rick sat through it all, growing paler by the moment, and distantly Virgil wondered if Rick even knew how tied up into Megan's world Virgil had become. All of his secrets had been laid bare by the end of it, and he swallowed painfully. This was the hard part. Waiting, because Rick could decide to run the other direction and get every Auror to come down on him like a ton of bricks. His throat felt raw, like some of it he had to force out of him, and he took a drink from the glass he held. He then closed his eyes, trying not to think that the quiet that descended in the room was deafening, and that Rick could be at this very moment deciding this wasn't worth it.

Instead, he felt the redhead lean in closer and study him.
                                                      "Virgil, you're... crying." Virgil reached up and felt at his face. He then pulled his hand away and looked at the moisture gathered there. He never cried. He hadn't cried in so long, he didn't realize he was doing it now. He'd done many different things, but this was a new one for him. He scrubbed at his face, trying to get rid of the evidence, but as soon as those tears were wiped away, new ones replaced them. Finally, he looked at Rick helplessly.

"I... I guess I am."

════════════════════════

Thinking: ???????????
                                                      OOC:

I get the feeling just because
                                                      Everything I touch isn't dark enough
                                                      That this problem lies in me

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:20 pm
User Image
                                            I had a dream the other night
                                            About how we only get one life
                                            Woke me up right after two
                                            Stayed awake and stared at you
                                            So I wouldn't lose my mind

User Image

════════════════════════

Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Aʟᴜᴍɴɪ || Hᴀʟғʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ||Pᴏᴛɪᴏɴᴇᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Rick watched as Virgil seemed to curse him out in every way possible. After the discussion with his saner moment, and Rick had to believe that was actually Virgil and not this thing, it was almost a relief that they had found out that the reason why the more violent personality surfaced so often was because of Eretria's presence. Now that she wasn't here, Virgil had seemingly just decided to insult him every time they talked. Which, they did a lot of that. At the moment, Rick was listening, but not exactly paying attention, half-tuning out the insults until he caught wind that Virgil, the saner portion of his mind, was once again in control. Rick didn't know how long that would take to be honest, and was now just reading a book Eretria had picked up on psychology. It was quite muggle, which was a surprise coming from the Slytherin girl, but she had shrugged and commented that if her older brother hadn't gone into the family business, he would have become a healer of minds. Which Rick had to correct her by telling her that he was a halfblood, had grown up with a computer in the house, and well, knew quite a few muggle things.

Which led him to his situation now. Virgil was still raving at him, and Rick had honestly heard nothing that even remotely sounded like some sort of cease to the vitriol, until he felt Virgil suddenly lean forward into his range of sight, red eyes blazing as he glared at the redhead. "Are you even listening to me, mutt?"

"Nope." Rick casually flipped a page, not quite tensing as he realized that that simple comment could lead Virgil into another hate-filled rant. However, that didn't come, and Rick glanced up and realized that Virgil was now staring at him in shock. Placing the book down, Rick crossed his arms, his eyes on Virgil as be noticed for the first time that maybe this was the first time Virgil's nastier bit had ever been ignored. Anger wasn't on his face at the moment, it was purely shock, and Rick decided to hazard a guess. "I take it that you've never been genuinely ignored, have you?" It was a good guess, and one that made Rick wonder who exactly paid - oh. Yeah, his mum would make sure to praise every action. And if this was his psychotic side suddenly having the rug pulled from under him, he could only guess at what that meant for Virgil himself. His two halves might be trying to reconcile for all he knew.

Virgil, for his part, simply flopped down on the bed provided for Rick with an exaggerated sigh. He then graced Rick with a glance. "I'm bored. Entertain me."

"I'm not here for your entertainment. I'm only here to try and cure you."

"And you're doing a wonderful job, aren't you? Tell me, how long have we been here? Seriously, it's been what, a month now? Surely you realize that it's not working." Rick rolled his eyes and picked up his book again. If Virgil thought that was going to phase him, then he had another thing coming. He'd seen and been through worse. Virgil, on the other hand, seemed to take it as a personal affront. "Merlin! What the bloody hell does it take to get you mad?"

"You know what, how about some civil conversation. You know, the variety that doesn't involve insulting everyone I know but my mum? Seriously, if you knew her, you already knew what she had done before. She's not some saint you seem to think she is." Virgil snarled and turned away, apparently not wanting to hear any of this, but Rick pressed onward. "If she were really worried about you, she would have hunted you down and killed everyone here. That hasn't happened. Trust me, she doesn't care. If she really did, she never would have tortured me. And I know you know she did that."

Virgil remained in his position, and after a while, Rick was certain that he was asleep now. Rick stood cautiously, closing the book as quietly as he could before he moved to the door. He almost had it open and was out of it when Virgil's voice sounded from the bed. "She really doesn't care, does she? I mean, she really doesn't."

Rick sighed, letting the knob go before he looked back to the teen on the bed. Red eyes peered at him quietly, and Rick could swear that it was the sane Virgil in control now, not the monster. He leaned up against the wall, crossing his arms and deciding how to reply. "If she did, and I mean truly did, she never would have done the things she did do. You don't take your children, and yes, apparently she believed you to be one of them for whatever reason, and put them through what she did. She lost me, and decided to take you instead to get revenge on my father. That's all this ever was. I've listened to her rave, trust me, and it hurts, knowing that for whatever ******** up reason, that you're just a tool. I was only ever a tool for her. That's it."

Virgil closed his eyes. Rick wasn't sure if that was a good thing or a bad thing, so stayed silent. It took a while, but when they did open again, Rick could almost see that there was nothing of the madness left, only a tired resignation. Rick sighed and rubbed his face. Well, this could be good, or bad. Finally, he opened his eyes again and there were unshed tears shining in them. Rick just stayed silent. "Thanks, I guess. I should apologize to Whitethorne, shouldn't I? Since she's going to be the one taking a look in my head later. I just feel really old and tired right now."

Rick could only nod at that, knowing that feeling too well. He wondered if this meant that Virgil's whole ordeal was over, and discarded it just as quickly. He couldn't tell. It had literally taken him years to get his head on fully right, and he was still dealing with issues. Rubbing his arm, the redhead tried to not think too much on the whos and whats of the situation, only that maybe, just maybe, Virgil could find peace. After that, he had a hell of a lot of apologizing to do, not just to him, but to a lot of people. Jacob's girlfriend came to mind, especially since Virgil was her brother. It just depended, really.

════════════════════════
                                            Thinking: Well, maybe it worked?
                                            Taken By: Caitlin Engels
                                            OOC: PLOT IS FINALLY DONE! OTZ

And I had the week that came from hell
                                            And yes I know that you could tell
                                            But you're like the net under the ledge
                                            When I go flying off the edge
                                            You go flying off as well

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
The United Kingdom

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20

Manage Your Items