Submit

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ѳcȶulȶus

Knight of the Realm:
☁ Dispassionate Watcher ☁

what he sounds like ...and is the melody by the way.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Octultus felt her come closer and her hand reached out to his cheek, he was snapped from his won thoughts and into reality with a jerk of thought.

"oh--" he was, for once surprised, he had not thought in so long. . .

"Yes. I was from a little village in the valley."
His eyes glinted as he reminisced, truly remembering his home was difficult at first. he had to think hard to remember the snow...the little ista...the stream they played near...And the field of grass nearby.

Where she taught him the song!
The realization made him smile, and hurt, a kind of fond memory of a bitter time, or one that sour'd from being lost in the depths of his mind for so long.
Perhaps with a little light this mare was shedding on them, he could finally let them come to light and return to their golden glory in his head.

The last of the rain dripped slowly from his wing tips. he was quiet a long while. time passing like clouds above the two, as they sat contemplatively. At long last he pulled with much effort, his wings out of the hovel they created.

׺°”˜ ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ `”°º×

OpticPeach

((OOC ; heart ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:56 pm
User ImageJadus smiled slightly as Octultus pulled his wings back through, hesitantly running her finger down the side of one as she looked him over.

"They aren't hurt, are they?" she questioned softly, still looking at him as she continued to run her finger up and down it slowly. She would hate for his wings to be injured, especially since he had strained them already from carrying her. She would feel somewhat responsible if they had gotten hurt.

"Was the village close to anything?" she asked idly, still focusing on his beautiful wings and her own thoughts. If he was indeed her lost friend, he had changed a lot since she last saw him. She hadn't heard him laugh or hadn't really even seen him smile, something that was very odd to her.

Mearh do change, Jadus.

She knew that, but she still had trouble coming to turns with it. She wasn't the mare she once was, she knew that all to well, but Octultus had been different. She had hoped he would always be the kind, friendly stallion she knew. He just seemed too serious and stern to her now.

DieKraft Fe-Amon

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:12 am

Ѳcȶulȶus

Knight of the Realm:

Octultus was surprised...at how good he felt. Knowing now that she was not some loony and that he was indeed, a friend...It...it made him want to...
Smile...

And he did, he was not aware of it at first, but he let it grow over his features and his whole form seemed to soften up. Make him more approachable.
He had been a Knight so long he often forgot how to feel towards others since he was, at last, the head of his order under only their Guildmaster, Frauline Kervein.

His wings twitched a bit and one shook to get the cramps out, a few golden feathers dropping into the mud and a few more falling simply from the weight of the water which had jarred them loose.

"The wings will be fine. I can not fly while they are too wet so they will have to dry before we get too far."

And hoping no one bothers us until then...

OpticPeach

((OOC : ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:10 am
User ImageJadus was surprised at the unexpected smile she saw on Octultus' face, his usual stern expression being the only thing she was really used to seeing. It was a nice change, and she couldn't help but smile back at his much softer expression. Unable to help herself, the colorful Ista hugged her companion for a quick moment before pulling away and standing up.

"I guess we should get going then?" she asked him, holding out her hand to help him up. She didn't know if his wings would cause him to be slightly more off balance than usual or not, but she still figured she should help him up. She shivered lightly as a drop of cold water pelted her on the nose, causing her to squeak and jump at the unexpected contact.

Evil surprising water making me look dumb.

"I'm okay with not flying. It means I get to talk to you more," she blushed lightly, looking away from him as she spoke. "It'll be nice to catch up."

DieKraft Fe-Amon

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:51 pm

Ѳcȶulȶus

Knight of the Realm:

Octultus stood and began to pick leaves and twigs from his feathers, straightening them as best he could for the time being. His hair tussled and ruffled over his shoulders in a mess of blue and yellow strands. He let the arms and wings relax at his sides when this was done with a huff, his knightly appearance was still there and he picked up his weapons with a bit of disdain, leaving the shelter they had for another's use if necessary.

"I agree. We should leave, miss," he still could not call her by her first name, he did need to stay sharp for the journey ahead, his mind was already planning their next steps.

Back to the road...

Octultus was able to smile as he noted trees which he remembered near their diversion from the road.

"This way." and he lead them on, back to the road, not moving terribly fast as compared to yesterday...

OpticPeach

((OOC : gah inspiration is dwindling... gah. ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:49 pm
User Image
"You know, you can call me Jadus. It's not like you'll explode or anything from it, will you?" the Ista laughed, practically skipping to keep up with his larger strides. She didn't understand his need to keep his knightly appearance up all the time, especially since they both knew who the other was now. It was like he didn't want to be personal with her, but she couldn't see why it would be a problem.

He's not the child you knew, Jadus.

She knew that, she did. She just hoped that some of the little mearh she knew from the past was still in there somewhere, even if just a tiny bit. But if he wasn't....

You'll just have to show him how to have fun again!

That was a good idea in her opinion. Show him that he can still have fun even if he is an adult, and maybe he would be her friend again. Or something to that effect. She wasn't exactly the best on details, but she was sure it would work.

Laughing, she finally managed to step in front of him and placed her hand out, hoping he would stop. "Would you like to do something else besides take me back? Or are you determined to get me to the city, Octultus?"

DieKraft Fe-Amon

(OOC: Aw. Sadness. I like these two a lot. Hopefully we can think of something interesting, because I enjoy rping these two.)  

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas