Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
Songs ;D

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

;o
  o=
View Results

Shikume
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:30 pm
Okay, I think this song is a pretty break up song and is the one I would use...Say goodbye

Post breakup songs that you guys like...I just don't like this song Blah

What brought up this topic was a conversation that happened last night...more like a small chat o.O  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:23 pm
Noes, I don't like the Taylor Swift song anymore. I hope we don't ever break up. I'm scared if we do I may never see you ever again and we won't be friends anymore which I NEVER want!!! crying  

Aoi the Crossdresser

Shikume
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:26 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
Noes, I don't like the Taylor Swift song anymore. I hope we don't ever break up. I'm scared if we do I may never see you ever again and we won't be friends anymore which I NEVER want!!! crying
If we did break up wouldn't it be painful to see one another?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:51 am
Shikume
Aoi the Crossdresser
Yeah it would. I would kill your next boyfriend. crying I NEVER WANT TO STOP SEEING YOU!!!!!!!!

Once you break up with me, it's the end for me. 20 benadryl 50mg tablets for sure.  

Aoi the Crossdresser

Shikume
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:48 am
Aoi the Crossdresser
Shikume
Aoi the Crossdresser
Yeah it would. I would kill your next boyfriend. crying I NEVER WANT TO STOP SEEING YOU!!!!!!!!

Once you break up with me, it's the end for me. 20 benadryl 50mg tablets for sure.
I guess it's a good thing I don't plan on breaking up...

anyway, why did you stop liking that Taylor swift song?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:04 am
Shikume
anyway, why did you stop liking that Taylor swift song?
Because it talks about how she breaks up with a guy and she says "YEAH WE ARE NEVER EVER GETTING BACK TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!" and such.

And says stuff like what I would do to you like

Taylor: "And so he calls me and he's like 'I still love you' and yeah you know this is so exhausting you know we are never ever getting back together...like ever.'"

Makes me sad. It makes me think of you if you broke up with me in such. crying I'd be all like "NO PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME I STILL LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!" in such.  

Aoi the Crossdresser

KazeRin

Hopeless Dreamer

11,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:57 pm
Meh, that's a song based on a couple that broke up and got back together a bunch of times.
I don't really get people who do that. It's manipulative yo-yo BS. Either end things or don't.

If someone breaks up with you over dumb s**t and then tries to get back together... move on and find someone more stable/serious. =/

Seriously. I find that song super immature teenager-y.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:41 am
KazeRin
Meh, that's a song based on a couple that broke up and got back together a bunch of times.
I don't really get people who do that. It's manipulative yo-yo BS. Either end things or don't.

If someone breaks up with you over dumb s**t and then tries to get back together... move on and find someone more stable/serious. =/

Seriously. I find that song super immature teenager-y.
Edited, I must have been tired because I read this all wrong this morning....Sorry KazeRin o.O

Yes, I think that song is mainly for teens....main reason is most people in mid 20's wouldn't put up with that....At least I hope they wouldn't put up with it....

I can't really say much because I have been an off-on relationship before...but I did get smart and got out.  

Shikume
Crew

KazeRin

Hopeless Dreamer

11,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:27 am
On/off can be different, though...
It's people who frequently break up over nothing or use it as some sort of tool to manipulate things into their favor that bothers me.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:41 am
I NEED YOU SHIKUME crying  

Aoi the Crossdresser

River of Polls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas