Owner's Name: AislingJuno
Participating Soquili: Dacian
Link to Teepee: teepee

Could you beat a reindeer in a reindeer race through the snow? (If you're an aquatic, you'll have to stick some antlers onto a seal and pretend) No the reindeer would win. I live in the depths of the forest. Running on open ground is not something i have experienced often.

This season is the season of giving. Do you have any reasons you feel particularly fortunate this year? Well I'm fortunate to have my family and the friendship of a particular mare.

If you found two foals cowering out in the cold being hounded by a predator, would you have the courage to protect them? I would help them. I'm not the biggest stallion but i would use my horns in defense of the foals.

How long could you last in a mince pie eating contest? Do you have the stamina to beat everyone else? Dacian holds his head in shame. " I would lose. The smell of meat in the pie is disgusting. I also don't tend to eat as much as the average soq, so even if the pie didn't contain meat i would probably stop eating early on in the battle.

The winter season can be rough. How do you gather the strength to persevere through it? When the winter nights are long and dark. I turn and find comfort from my family. My family is a powerful motivator. They keep me strong. Without them my life would hold less meaning.

Do you have any clever advice for other people during this month? Be prepared for the winter months and have a plan to make your life easier. Stay with others for it is horrible to be alone.