Welcome to Gaia! ::

11th Annual User Run Ball

Back to Guilds

This is where the 11th Annual Ball will be planned! 

Tags: eleventh, annual, ball, roleplaying, official 

Reply яєcуcℓє вιи
Valentine's day event. Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cognitohazard
Crew

Mind-boggling Abomination

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:36 am

Alright, we should probably start planning this.

We need to figure out:
How long it would run.
I was thinking from 2/11 to 2/17. Is everyone okay with this?

What theme it would be.
For theme, I'm thinking maybe a Valentine's day party, only the hosts are a little... strange.
Paraeeeee suggested that half the hosts could be painfully chaste while the other half are shameless flirters.
Perhaps we could combine these themes?

We need to name things!
The school needs a name. It's a boarding school, so it needs to sound fancy.

--------------------------------
PLOT:

At a rather... extraordinary school, the student council has thrown a Valentine's party for anyone to enjoy. Headmistress Prudence was okay with it, as long as it stayed school-appropriate. However, there were two groups who did not get along during the planning, which we'll call the Chaste and the Lusty. The Chaste were in charge of decorating, while the Lusty were in charge of the food. The Chaste assumed that this was a good thing to put them in charge of, but the Lusty have slipped a special ingredient into the chocolate fondue - Love Potion #9! With the party already underway, the Chaste have just found out what the Lusty have done. Can they still salvage the party, or will it be doomed to be shut down by the Headmaster/Headmistress?

CHARACTER SKELETON:
[Tektek Here]
Username:
Character Name:
Race/Species/Whatever: (You know, Vampire, Werewolf, Eldritch Abominations, etc.)
Chaste or Lusty:
Anything else for you to do?: (Are you on any other committees? Are you a crew member of another guild? Are you the protector of the universe? Tell me here.)
Past Ball Experience:

Username:
[Tektek Here]
Character Name:
Race/Species/Whatever:
Chaste or Lusty:
Anything else you need to do?:
Past Ball Experience:
[quote="Kez Mani"][/quote]

CHARACTERS:

Username: NPC character.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Character Name: Headmistress Prudence
Personality: Cold. The fact that the student council managed to convince her to throw the party was a miracle.
Race/Species/Whatever: Yuki-onna
Chaste or Lusty: Chaste

Username: Kez Mani
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Character Name: Rosalie Grace, AKA Princess Yoyo
Personality: Rosalie is shy, and soft-spoken. Her alter-ego gives her the self confidence to be herself.
Race/Species/Whatever: Magical Girl
Anything else you need to do?: I have a few other roleplays going on, but other then that, I should be good to go.

Username: iNk_mAy
Character Name: Finneas "Finn" Tides
Personality: Shy, clumsy, and awkward.
Race/Species/Whatever: Sea serpent of the squid variety
Anything else you need to do?: I have some other role-plays and what not but nothing too drastic.
Past Ball Experience: 9th & 10th as co-host for rooms.
Hosted 2012 April Event
Particiapted in various Events throughout 2011-2012 as role-player, and game management.

Username:MystMist
Character Name: Victoria Scarlet
Personality: She is a succubi, it is in her very being to seduce people and this Valentine it is just what she is gonna do!
Race/Species/Whatever: Succubi
Chaste or Lusty: Lusty
Anything else you need to do?: Don't know
Past Ball Experience: 1 hour as guest in the 10th ball. Roleplayer in the cafe and Halloween event and part of the plot committee and advertising committee.

Username: eran no shi
Character Name: Eran
Personality: Eran is very shy but can be a little bit hyper when given anything containing sugar, if anyone gets on her bad side though, they better watch out for pranks. It is afterall the quiet ones you have to watch out for...
Race/Species/Whatever: Fairy
Anything else you need to do?:
Past Ball Experience: Feb-June 10th annual ball events, secondary host 10th ball and guest 9th ball.

Username: A Glass Passenger
Character Name: Taro
Personality: Humble and gentle, with a dark side.
Race/Species/Whatever: Tentacle beast!!! crying
Chaste or Lusty: Lust, much to his chagrin.
Anything else you need to do?: May be away a little for another con, but I should be on.
Past Ball Experience: Hmm... three balls under my belt? I dunno, its hard to keep track.

Username: Greed-ler (my mule)

User Image

Character Name: Isaiah
Personality: An austere individual. Isaiah is relatively harmless, tactless maybe, but harmless... Until someone makes the ill-concieved decision to provoke him, in which case his temper can flare quite violently.
Race/Species/Whatever: Fire Djinn
Anything else you need to do?: Not really?
Past Ball Experience: None, but I'm a co-host in the new, upcoming ball.

Username: quiescentLunacy
Character Name: Alba Luna
Personality: Alba is a shy girl that, as a Fay, doesn't quite understand the human concept of attraction. Her "Charm" magic causes people to fall in love with her, but she has a pure mind and doesn't understand that she's a flirt. She loves art and music and plays several instruments.
Species: Fay
Chaste or Lusty: Innocently Lusty
Past Ball Experience: Active RPer in the 2012 Ball

Character Name: Arachne Aurantia
Personality: This character seems to be everywhere at once, always part of the action. She doesn't really care about Valentines day or romance at all. She just likes messing with people. Arachne can be vicious or benevolent, depending on how she feels at the time.
Race/Species/Whatever: Spider Witch

Username: Sari1995
Character Name: Katherine “Kit” Honoiru
Personality: Kit can be a bit of a trickster sometimes, but is very loyal to those that are nice to her. She is rather clever and smart, but is terribly afraid of dogs.
Race/Species/Whatever: Kitsune
Anything else you need to do?: Nothing besides school, but I guess most people have that . . .
Past Ball Experience: Guest at 10th Annual Ball, Listed character in NSTG Camp Annual Ball RP, helping with various Annual Ball Fundraising Shops (Note: I am not part of the Fundraising Committee).

Username: Pinkiekitty
Character Name: Ark
Personality: Arc is proud and mighty, but still very childish. He loves to pretend he's all sorts of awesome, and he never gives up a chance to show off… or at least attempt to show off...
Race/Species/Whatever: Yeti
Chaste or Lusty: Chaste against his own will. He tries to be flirtatious, but he usually fails.
Anything else you need to do?: Host my room and finish a few commissions, but I'm good at multi-tasking.
Past Ball Experience: Guest at the 9th, Cohost at the 10th, cohost for several monthly events.

Username: Paraeeeee
Character Name: Hazel Savreux
Personality: Righteous and strict. Believes all lusty people are suffering inside, and channel their pain and anger through being lusty. She believes that all they need is attention and discipline to become un-lusty, and deals out both in copious quantities. At least, she tries.
Race/Species/Whatever: Human
Anything else you need to do?: School. Yup.
Past Ball Experience: RP'ed in a couple balls, did lots of art fundraising and stuff

Username: little pixels
(it layers a bit differently on gaia, though)
Character Name: corin merrispell
Personality: corin (or ree, as she likes to be called) is rather shy and bookish. she blushes quite a lot, which she hates, and so prefers the company of books over people. she's pretty smart, but reading all those books has made her somewhat blunt in her speech, when you manage to coax something out of her.
Race/Species/Whatever: white witch
Chaste or Lusty: chaste (she's woefully inadequate with the intricacies of flirting!)
Anything else you need to do?: school. i have some isa-examinations, but nothing major.
Past Ball Experience: i attended the last two balls as a guest~

Username: Spottedteddybears
Character Name: Darla Fey
Personality: Darla is preppy and mischievous -- and a crazy flirt. She's always flitting around and restless. And she's definitely always ready for little pixie tricks, which she's always got up her sleeve.
Race/Species/Whatever: Pixie
Chaste or Lusty: Lusty, yo!
Anything else you need to do?: Basically just school and my room, otherwise I'd be here all day! (;
Past Ball Experience: Cohost in 9th, host in 10th and now 11th, lots of host clubs. (:

GAMES:

Lollipop Tree:
Guests choose a random number, and are rewarded with a lollipop-related item. At the end of the event, a random guest will win a special item!

Love Poem Contest:
Self explanitory. Prizes are yet to be determined.

Art Contest:

User ImageDraw one of the hosts or the whole gang! Prizes will be given out for the best art in the following categories:

You and Me
Drawings of yourself with a host or the whole gang

Favorite Pairing
Draw a set of hosts you'd like to see together

Singles Sketch
A single sketch of a host

BONUS: Submit art in each category,
Be voted the best out of others doing the same
and win a MEGA prize of 300k!

Only one prize for each category, no one artist can win more than one category. You can submit multiple pieces for the same category but only one piece can be used for actual contest submission (so specify). Of course we also just like getting art in general so feel free to send a copy to whoever it is you've drawn as well!
Send all entries to iNk_mAy
Contest ends when the event ends. Prizes will be sent via trade.

ART & GRAPHICS:

If anyone would like to do art or thread graphics, that would be great.

Character art:

Rosalie Grace:
User Image

Finn Tides
User Image

Victoria Scarlet
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:40 am
Ahaha that sounds fun already

I don't know how long events normally last... one week? Two weeks?
We can have half the people painfully chaste, and like handing out valentines letters, and the other half hitting on all of the guests. Or is that theme overdone?

Anyways, I'll help as much as I can!  

Paraeeeee

Reveler

Cognitohazard
Crew

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:44 am
Paraeeeee
Ahaha that sounds fun already

I don't know how long events normally last... one week? Two weeks?
We can have half the people painfully chaste, and like handing out valentines letters, and the other half hitting on all of the guests. Or is that theme overdone?

Anyways, I'll help as much as I can!

I think one week sounds good.

I dunno if that theme's overdone or not. I don't get involved in a lot of romance RPs, to be honest.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:12 pm
I would be willing to help with any prep work that needs to be done and maybe some graphics. I won't have internet access during the actual event, but I'd help anyway I can!  

AugureyRiddle

Irregular Genius

Cognitohazard
Crew

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:33 pm
ZoieAmandaSaxon
I would be willing to help with any prep work that needs to be done and maybe some graphics. I won't have internet access during the actual event, but I'd help anyway I can!

Thanks! It sucks that you won't have internet during the event, though.

I'm thinking the date would be from the 11th to the 17th.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:41 pm
Kez Mani
ZoieAmandaSaxon

I start classes while studying abroad on the 11th, and I don't know when I move into the dorms.  

AugureyRiddle

Irregular Genius

Princess Angelishia

Moon Priestess

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:59 pm
Good luck with this guys! I had so much fun running the V-day host club last year. heart

As I told Robayn, I'm not helping out as much with event planning this year since I have other things that need focused on, but I wish you the best of luck!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:01 am
ZoieAmandaSaxon
Kez Mani
ZoieAmandaSaxon

I start classes while studying abroad on the 11th, and I don't know when I move into the dorms.

Wow, that's really cool! I was kind of posting the dates to give everyone the timeframe for the event. I suppose I should put that in the first post.

Cognitohazard
Crew

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50

Cognitohazard
Crew

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:04 am

First post has been updated.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:24 am
Princess Angelishia
Good luck with this guys! I had so much fun running the V-day host club last year. heart

As I told Robayn, I'm not helping out as much with event planning this year since I have other things that need focused on, but I wish you the best of luck!

Thanks Angel! <3

And your event was such a success, I hope this year's will be just as great! (:

Spottedteddybears
Vice Captain

Vicious Pants

Spottedteddybears
Vice Captain

Vicious Pants

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:20 pm

By the way, is there a setting you guys would like?

Sultry and lusty, or cute and romantic?
        or some other sort of not-so-cliche idea?

I'll go contact Eran. (:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:45 pm
Sounds fun already.  

Captain Dory

Aekea Explorer

12,950 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Princess Angelishia

Moon Priestess

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:55 pm
Spottedteddybears
Princess Angelishia

Thanks Angel! <3

And your event was such a success, I hope this year's will be just as great! (:

I'm sure it will be! c:  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:14 pm
Spottedteddybears

I'll go contact Eran. (:

How about both? It would fit with the chaste vs. flirty idea. Some parts could be covered in candies and little hearts, while other parts could have something a bit more edgy (i'm drawing blanks on the lusty parts). Maybe they could blend together at some parts.

Keep in mind that we should keep it work-safe.

Cognitohazard
Crew

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50

Spottedteddybears
Vice Captain

Vicious Pants

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:46 pm
Kez Mani
Spottedteddybears

I'll go contact Eran. (:

How about both? It would fit with the chaste vs. flirty idea. Some parts could be covered in candies and little hearts, while other parts could have something a bit more edgy (i'm drawing blanks on the lusty parts). Maybe they could blend together at some parts.

Keep in mind that we should keep it work-safe.

Bras. Bras everywhere.
        LOL
        Well, we don't even have to use this idea, of course. We could easily think up a new idea and trash this one. Brainstorming is the best. (:

Of course. PG13. (:

яєcуcℓє вιи

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces